Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
I replayed this game after a long time and man this game has barely any new content, the dev team sure is unproductive, i see tons of new assets in the game but content nowhere to be found. (lets not talk about the huge amount of bugs i encountered in one run)
In life, one must be used to disappointment, as my grandpa used to say

Reactions: spl00sh321

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
So is the game more playable now or is it still a broken mess? Because I really want to get back into this game, but it's just so messy at times that it's unplayable!
The only bug I ran into is during Mom & Sis story where the hint system was blank for the next part. But it resolved itself afterwards while I was doing other stories. But the guide has a solution to that so check that out.

My guess is that MC didn't forget that his world's Dad is the SU Dad. SU Dad goes back to his world and the Real Dad comes back - it happens when Dad asks Sis IF he hurt her and apologizes. The point is that MC doesn't realize that Real Dad is back.

That's what I understood, BUT I might be wrong.

Anyway, I have the FEELING that the milking is so "strong" and the development so slow, that the Author Himself often forgets what the game's characters say, think and do. His whole point is that he HAS to build a HUGE, THICK, POINTLESS WALL OF TEXT instead of CGs, pictures and plot development. So, he just forgets what the characters say and think.
I would've agreed but the event where the real dad came back is much past that point in the story. And iirc it was during Sister's story but I might be wrong.
I was talking about the moment where SU Dad came into his room to check up on MC because of Mom. That whole dialogue was perfect for MC treading lightly because he knows this Dad wasn't his real Dad but it just fell back into "he's changed since this move and the stress of the job."

Author forgetting some of the dialogue is the most plausible point at this time.

Reactions: Ottoeight and Hoey

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.35b] [GeeSeki] – Compressed

(307.43 MB :: 1.02 GB)
(291.94 MB :: 1.02 GB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
i still have a quest to meet director ashley in her office but I am stuck at my house, the map is greyed out no matter where I click in house or what I do I can seem to get map travel back. I did not find anything on this with the search of the topic. Anyone else seen this?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
No! It was 1 of the main quest after you done all the quest and lot of side quest, after that the main quest would say something like (Wait for at the end of the month" and in 1 night MC phone would receving email by the "ghost girl" tell him to go to the park. You need to choose to go there to trigger the quest
Was a litttle confused about how to advance the Sexworld quest and leave the place, but eventually found out what people i was missing in wandering around.

So if i'm getting it right, the @$$hole dad is not the MC's biological one and to boot the MC's sexworld double is hiding in the town too?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Was a litttle confused about how to advance the Sexworld quest and leave the place, but eventually found out what people i was missing in wandering around.

So if i'm getting it right, the @$$hole dad is not the MC's biological one and to boot the MC's sexworld double is hiding in the town too?
The answer is yes, both of them decided to switch place with each other. Honestly to say it was quite long time since I play it so I forgot the plot, I guess every chaotic situation happen in the town after that quest show
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The answer is yes, both of them decided to switch place with each other. Honestly to say it was quite long time since I play it so I forgot the plot, I guess every chaotic situation happen in the town after that quest show
I suspected those "mixed identity" plotline threads might still be left hanging.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That was quick. I wonder if there’s any new bugs implemented for the MomxSis route…

+Completed Lashley’s Storyline
Well, completely "written". There still 6 open tasks including for scenes which were technically implemented in v0.34 already.

+Added and Fixed some lines for continuity
The following lines should now have different answers depending on whether you know where your sister works:
Scene 1: "What is it that you do again?"
Scene 2: "Where does she work again?"

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Will the Update Patchwork on Android? I'm stuck at the part where I have to Find Answers Around the Town meaning I have to talk to every NPC including the Sister and Mom and to do that I need to apply the Patch but would it work on Android? and If so how far will the Events take me?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.36a] [GeeSeki] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.36a · · · (263,3 MB :: 1.03 GB)
Mac v0.36a · · · (229.0 MB :: 1.01 GB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Got around to checking out the update. Not seeing much new stuff, so far.

1) Clicking the button to start the game with some routes already complete/progressed, the MomxSis route didn’t trigger without cheating, nor does it display any hints.
2) Got another "An exception has occurred" message. This one appears on the MomxSis route after spying on them. Clicking "ignore" let me continue.
3) The following "punishment" scenes are allegedly have fully implemented images since v0.35. However, it still displayed the old sketches from v0.32. Checked the image folder and it only contained the old sketches.
4) The Lashley hints are also bugged. It does show the correct hint, but in addition it also shows some incorrect hints for (presumably) later parts of the route.
5) When the MC asks Jane where she works, she still refuses to tell despite the MC already knowing the answer.
6) Another "An exception has occurred" prompt during the Lashley route. Ignoring it seems to work here as well.

Feels like the dev accidentally released an old version of the game instead of the newest one. Are we sure this is actually 0.36a and not just 0.35b re-released? Though even that one should have the new MomxSis route pictures, so I’m not sure what is going on there…

It definitely isn’t v034 re-released because there are some new pictures for the Lashley route, but it doesn’t even include the very sparse additions which it claims it should have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoey and Darkaura

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1087M
SHA1SUM: 2cd2df6c3dea8c6503cd5e6f0b8ee393cf8007b6
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: prosmoker1
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes