Jun 27, 2020
is anyone else getting an error screen with the new update. Since it's added the scenes with the director. I get to the scene after shes drunk and you got to here office at night. When i click on the titjob and the scene starts I get a error screen. Do i need to restart the game or just keep trying.

nuts4tits

Nov 28, 2019
Decided to do some poking around when I ran into an issue with the Lashley story (it wouldn't loop during the office bj or titjob scene). Managed to fix it along with a few errors in the mom and sister route (missing contexts, map locking after a certain scene, etc.). Also made it so the route triggers shortly after rebuilding the boxfort (after Jane comes back home) and removed the long wait times between events (shouldn't be date dependent now). I did this on the windows version, not sure how well that will work on any other versions, just unzip into folder root and overwrite. Just leaving it for anyone who wants it...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
is anyone else getting an error screen with the new update. Since it's added the scenes with the director. I get to the scene after shes drunk and you got to here office at night. When i click on the titjob and the scene starts I get a error screen. Do i need to restart the game or just keep trying.
Click on Ignore and things should advance fine - at least it's how i dealt with it when i had the same issue two hours ago, hope it works for you too.

deasosid

Jan 1, 2021
Progressing through Lashley's route when I get to the church chapter there is no more H-Scenes. the dialogue keeps going but it doesn't show anything. happened for the under desk at school and the kidnapping, is the game bugged or is it just not part of the game yet?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Progressing through Lashley's route when I get to the church chapter there is no more H-Scenes. the dialogue keeps going but it doesn't show anything. happened for the under desk at school and the kidnapping, is the game bugged or is it just not part of the game yet?
There’s still missing art for chapters 25, 26, and 17 according to the changelog. I think the plan is to release those together with the Steam version in ~2 weeks but at this point it seems equally likely that Geeseki will just move on and keep it incomplete for another year.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
soooo....
attend university doesn't trigger anything?
And the main story
go to dining room for dinner isn't triggering

Reactions: srteare

nuts4tits

Nov 28, 2019
If you're playing on windows try this Mega, let me know if it helped

Lehmmoan

Mar 14, 2021
Just a question is The Sister is main LI or just side?cuz i just finnish her all Quest then got moring on the beach and she's giving BJ of a random guy in the tent the the mc just ok with it. Is there a way to avoid sharing her? Cuz i try many choice in her quest but i don't no if there any other way to avoid it?

• Sad
Reactions: verzauberung

Lehmmoan

Mar 14, 2021
Just a question is The Sister is main LI or just side?cuz i just finnish her all Quest then got moring on the beach and she's giving BJ of a random guy in the tent the the mc just ok with it. Is there a way to avoid sharing her? Cuz i try many choice in her quest but i don't no if there any other way to avoid it?
NVM i saw in the 1st page the patreon information that it has cuckold and free used. I guest its not for everyone game.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She's not HER. She's your Sis from the alternate parallel Sex World. The beach is a "contact" place for the alternate Sex World and the people in the beach come from the alternate Sex World. Nasty Dad is not your dad and comes from the Sex World too.

I wonder why people don't read the dialogues and don't pay attention to what's happening in the story.

Jeez, we're talking about it since the beginning of 2017 :mad::mad:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I wonder why people don't read the dialogues and don't pay attention to what's happening in the story.

As always: Which part of the "don’t tell mom" dialogue makes you think this is the Effie from the world where having casual sex is normal?

Given that she also talks about having had sex with several other people beforehand and that she has sex in-story with several other cast members regardless of your relationship status… I don’t think this is as obviously the sexworld!Jane as you believe.

Lehmmoan

Mar 14, 2021
She's not HER. She's your Sis from the alternate parallel Sex World. The beach is a "contact" place for the alternate Sex World and the people in the beach come from the alternate Sex World. Nasty Dad is not your dad and comes from the Sex World too.

That why i ask a question cuz am new to this tread.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes