Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As always: Which part of the "don’t tell mom" dialogue makes you think this is the Effie from the world where having casual sex is normal?

Given that she also talks about having had sex with several other people beforehand and that she has sex in-story with several other cast members regardless of your relationship status… I don’t think this is as obviously the sexworld!Jane as you believe.
Yes, but he was talking about what's happening on the beach: people on the beach are Sexworld people since the very beginning of the game's develpoment.

It's not my/your/our fault that the story isn't going anywhere since forever and the Author himself just forgot what the story's premise is (his own story, for crying out loud:eek:) :whistle:.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
people on the beach are Sexworld people since the very beginning of the game's development.
This is very much not established. There’s a portal at the beach but that’s all. Normal people go to the beach as well as shown with the (now deleted) Hitomi route and the MC himself. The new Lashley scenes also mention normal people going to the beach.

I actually wonder by which point there’s will be more actual sexworld content. At this point the main story leaves you off with Edward (who can detect the weird radiation from the portal) telling you he will place cameras all over the place and give you access to the feed, from what I recall. Not sure how much the story can continue without Geeseki drawing some sex-world shenanigangs.

Given that neither the Hazel/Violette scene nor the Bathroom scene with Steven and Olivia have actually been drawn, though…

Last edited:

PcU94

Jul 19, 2017
soooo....
attend university doesn't trigger anything?
And the main story
go to dining room for dinner isn't triggering
I had the same problem with the dinner not triggering but if you skip to the next chapter (chap 85) then the dinner will happen

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This is very much not established. There’s a portal at the beach but that’s all. Normal people go to the beach as well as shown with the (now deleted) Hitomi route and the MC himself. The new Lashley scenes also have at least one to normal people going to the beach.
Agreed, very much this - a number of people that come and go in the thread are casual players, not everybody will read 300+ pages of the topic to catch to sexworld-related storyline details, a portion of which have been deleted or redacted, if memory tricks me not.

In the current version the actual degree of presence of sexworld natives in the city, beyond Evil Dad & the Sadakobot that is, is very hard to gauge - not to mention cases where the matter seems to be intentionally confusing, like which Violette & Nurse Hollick actually rescued the MC from drowning in the lake.

Last edited:

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
only just saw a few updates for Lashley's story line and thumbs up ^^ fingers crossed on getting married with her and maybe getting her pregnant throughout the story ^^

i kno it is tough getting everything all done or wraped up or continued with this but this is still a solid game that I will always keep checking for updates :D

Reactions: spl00sh321

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
attend university doesn't trigger anything?
attend university not trigger help
It often doesn’t tell you the exact time and location. There are two timeslots you can be at the school/university every day. If you are stuck, maybe walk around during both slots until it triggers.

I haven’t kept track of the exact times/location but so far it has always worked for me within a few days.
need help for a clue to finish jane story
I think you are supposed to go to the computer in the MC’s room on Wednesday afternoon and watch Jane’s camgirl session again. Then donate enough for her to say John’s screenname.
only just saw a few updates for Lashley's story line and thumbs up ^^ fingers crossed on getting married with her and maybe getting her pregnant throughout the story ^^
You are in agreement with Lashley herself, then. Given that you get the choice between "lover" and "(sex)friend", and given how often she asks the MC about marriage… I wish you luck!

blankos

Dec 10, 2019
It often doesn’t tell you the exact time and location. There are two timeslots you can be at the school/university every day. If you are stuck, maybe walk around during both slots until it triggers.

I haven’t kept track of the exact times/location but so far it has always worked for me within a few days.

I think you are supposed to go to the computer in the MC’s room on Wednesday afternoon and watch Jane’s camgirl session again. Then donate enough for her to say John’s screenname.

You are in agreement with Lashley herself, then. Given that you get the choice between "lover" and "(sex)friend", and given how often she asks the MC about marriage… I wish you luck!

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
Broken broken broken and just more broken shit.

I wasn't aware this was how hint bars are supposed to look, much less function.
Oh, but H-scenes no longer end on an awkward ass freezeframe. Big whoop to Geeseki's progress.

Post a save, a gallery mod to the H-scenes or some other temporary fix here. I don't even care anymore. Not even one update or H-scene for Allaway who's the only character I give a shit about in this pretentious, buggy ass mess.

Fuck this shit.

1634586295224.png

Reactions: Brololol

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Been over a year since I’ve done the sister’s route. Which chapter does the computer say you are at?

Post a save, a gallery mod to the H-scenes or some other temporary fix here. I don't even care anymore. Not even one update or H-scene for Allaway who's the only character I give a shit about in this pretentious, buggy ass mess.
I’m not sure why you expected anything different… Why would the Lashley update have any new Allaway scenes? Why would this update not be a broken mess after the last 10 were all broken in some way?

Just to be sure, you’ve already seen the threesome scene with Allaway and Effie, right? I think that is the most recent h-scene with her.
She does appear in the Lashley route. Not in a good way, though.

deasosid

Jan 1, 2021
Been over a year since I’ve done the sister’s route. Which chapter does the computer say you are at?

I’m not sure why you expected anything different… Why would the Lashley update have any new Allaway scenes? Why would this update not be a broken mess after the last 10 were all broken in some way?

Just to be sure, you’ve already seen the threesome scene with Allaway and Effie, right? I think that is the most recent h-scene with her.
She does appear in the Lashley route. Not in a good way, though.
I also have not seen the H-scene with Allaway and Effie, I did what was said to be the trigger in the guide but it never worked.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
I really like this game it may be a bit slow and will probably take years to get to the end but still its great but i need to rant about Dir Lashley's story (maybe its already been discussed but i have read through the forum)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you arent interest in my rant that ok you can ignore this, its just my opinion and i just had to vent

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

xxwolfhackxx

Dec 17, 2019
I can't save from this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Usu\udce1rio\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/ATownUncovered-1481961794\\1-1-LT1.save.new'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4110, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 435, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 425, in save
l.save(slotname, record)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 158, in save
record.write_file(filename)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 351, in write_file
with zipfile.ZipFile(filename_new, "w", zipfile.ZIP_DEFLATED) as zf:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 779, in __init__
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\Usu\udce1rio\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/ATownUncovered-1481961794\\1-1-LT1.save.new'

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I also have not seen the H-scene with Allaway and Effie, I did what was said to be the trigger in the guide but it never worked.
Weird. I’ve tried it with two versions and it worked both times. Have you tried setting your affection levels to 10 for both characters? Might have to trip a flag for meeting Effie alone once, perhaps, as well.
Best case scenario its still WIP and art will be added later but there still isnt even a scene replay yet.
There are two h-scenes for Lashley left in the to-do lists. "Sitting Cowgirl Dick Grind Between Ass at Back of Car" for chapter 17.1 and one for chapter 25 titled "Psycho Breakdown". Also, non-h scenes for both 25 and 26.

Two further scenes were only marked complete after 36a was already released, including the end-scene I previously complained about not appearing. So all-in-all there might be 5 scenes with additional art.

No idea when (if ever) those will be completed, obviously. Given how long it took for Hitomi’s "cum outside" variation, it could be anything from weeks to years.

Last edited:
Reactions: no_name_742
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes