RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Just saw that the Steam update is out. This time, Geeseki didn’t even bother bother with calling it 0.36b. Instead, they seem to have just taken the last two weeks off again. Even the last coding steps one of the hired help did almost two weeks ago has not been included in the Steam update, as far as I can tell.

Really curious how long Geeseki intends to keep the Lashley route at 95% completion.
I feel like after certain events on Lashley's route I wish we'd been given an option to go beyond just dropping her.
Yeah, therain92. The amount of abuse the MC just accepts from everyone is staggering. He’s pretty much a simp who accepts any abuse from his ladies. Even casually hands over his money depending on your answers with the sister and mother.

mainstory ch 84 says go to dinner at dinner table what time do you go
Evening, presumably.
how to unlock steve contacts on phone ???
Did talking to him not work?

Last edited:

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Just saw that the Steam update is out. This time, Geeseki didn’t even bother bother with calling it 0.36b. Instead, they seem to have just taken the last two weeks off again. Even the last coding steps one of the hired help did almost two weeks ago has not been included in the Steam update, as far as I can tell.

Really curious how long Geeseki intends to keep the Lashley route at 95% completion.

Yeah, therain92. The amount of abuse the MC just accepts from everyone is staggering. He’s pretty much a simp who accepts any abuse from his ladies. Even casually hands over his money depending on your answers with the sister and mother.

Evening, presumably.

Did talking to him not work?
yeah not work , he just said : no no no , no service for you.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
how to increase luck max and how to unlock dir lashley sister , officer mina , xina contacts on phone

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
how to increase luck max and how to unlock dir lashley sister , officer mina , xina contacts on phone
Max Luck Increase: Play card games in the backroom of the comic shop.
Lashley 2, Mina and Xina aren’t required for anything. You’ll automatically meet them at some point in the story but you don”t need their contact for anything.
yeah not work , he just said : no no no , no service for you.
Weird. I don’t remember doing any special to get his contact and I’ve never heard of anyone having trouble with it. Have you already progressed through the Jane story enough for her to go drinking with you? Maybe that scene unlocks him? if that doesn’t work I’d just ignore his contact for a while. Maybe you don”t need it for the meet everyone quest.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

There's a missing scene in the church, isn't it?

Anyway,

More gifts for your guide:

Effie: Premium choc & nuts mix

Hitomi: Strawberry Pepper-o, chocolate Pepper-o, Peanut butter Pepper-o

Lashley: Bibles

Mom: flowers

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
well buy love for jane i think is broken.. i used the third cam scene before buying a cam girl card

whats the trigger for the kidnapping? and what is the trigger for the church scene...

ive slept like three weeks and nothing....

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
well buy love for jane i think is broken.. i used the third cam scene before buying a cam girl card
I don’t think you need to buy a cam girl card for anything. "buying her love" means donating a lot of money during her cam scene. I think 200 is enough. If that doesn’t work go higher.
whats the trigger for the kidnapping? and what is the trigger for the church scene...
In v0.36a, the hint system constantly displays wrong hints in addition to the correct hint. Only the part of the hint that changes every step is the real hint.

The kidnapping is automatic after one of the scene. You literally cannot miss it as far as I know.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
I don’t think you need to buy a cam girl card for anything. "buying her love" means donating a lot of money during her cam scene. I think 200 is enough. If that doesn’t work go higher.

In v0.36a, the hint system constantly displays wrong hints in addition to the correct hint. Only the part of the hint that changes every step is the real hint.

The kidnapping is automatic after one of the scene. You literally cannot miss it as far as I know.

Thanks appreciate the info..... now if i could only get what proceed with sister means.. jumping into this game after the long waits between updates is maddening at times.

Sen3.14Bot

Sep 29, 2021
" tookfirst " seems to be the cheat that worked in the PC
What is " hellsfired " for then? Or am I doing something wrong?

Also thanks for upload!

Reactions: Max4404

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, always remember:

- everytime a dude asks for the cheatcode, a kitten dies!

- everytime a dude asks for the cheatcode after that another dude posted it a (few) post(s) above, 10 kittens die!

Use search bar and save the kittens!! :cry::cry:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
" tookfirst " seems to be the cheat that worked in the PC
What is " hellsfired " for then? Or am I doing something wrong?
Cant use the cheatcode HELLSFIRED on pc. It said wrong code why?
The one who uploaded v0.36a wrote down the wrong password in their post. The moderators ran with it when they updated the OP.

Usually, the solution would be to report the OP and ask the moderators to fix it, but I actually did that when the new update came out. Not sure if they don’t care or what. They also stopped linking the unofficial android ports so they might just not want to bother.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Cant use the cheatcode HELLSFIRED on pc. It said wrong code why?
why even bother with the cheat code just use any kind of rpa extractor and rip out the image, the game is barebone enough with the cheat might as well not play it at and just look at the image

Aug 13, 2021
Guys, always remember:

- everytime a dude asks for the cheatcode, a kitten dies!

- everytime a dude asks for the cheatcode after that another dude posted it a (few) post(s) above, 10 kittens die!

Use search bar and save the kittens!! :cry::cry:

So they are like YGOTAS Kaiba every time he smiles.

Phil9999

Apr 8, 2021
why even bother with the cheat code just use any kind of rpa extractor and rip out the image, the game is barebone enough with the cheat might as well not play it at and just look at the image
I like the game and playing it except for raising affection ... specifically for Jane. Going to the store, buying it out, gifting it all to her manually, and redoing that over and over, it's pretty mind numbing. It's the worst part of the genre and I'm grateful when games keep route progression tied to story or quests with finding/using things.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I like the game and playing it except for raising affection ... specifically for Jane. Going to the store, buying it out, gifting it all to her manually, and redoing that over and over, it's pretty mind numbing. It's the worst part of the genre and I'm grateful when games keep route progression tied to story or quests with finding/using things.
um well instead of the cheat "CODE" have you try using the cheat enabler?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes