Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Gotta mention again, it's crazy how I played this game when I was a young adult in uni, thinking that it's gonna be developed like Summertime Saga a few years down the line. Fast forward 3 years later, I moved to an entirely different country, went to a new school and this game is still in a similarly dormant pace, just without the hope and expectations that kept it moving

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Someone asked me to add modern Linux support (both x86 and x64). Just grab the Windows version, the attached 7z, extract and copy over. (It's small too, easily referenced.) It should work for future versions too (most likely) and the original users that asked me to put this together have confirmed it runs for them with 0.31a. OP can use it to keep Linux at same version of Windows version.
what douse this do??????

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Here’s my sporadic dev-log report:

Oct 12, Geeseki entered the post-release hibernation mode, though one sketch was still completed Oct 15.
Oct 14, the two week early patreon build was released.
Oct 27, Geeseki started organising tasks for the next release.
Nov 08, Geeseki started completing tasks again, rendering art for some remaining Lashley scenes and working on the mall.

During this time, the writer also completely some main story chapters, and the coder coded in two missing Lashley scenes. (The Lashley scenes were coded in before the release of 36a, but were not included in the release.)

I like the game and playing it except for raising affection ... specifically for Jane. Going to the store, buying it out, gifting it all to her manually, and redoing that over and over, it's pretty mind numbing. It's the worst part of the genre and I'm grateful when games keep route progression tied to story or quests with finding/using things.
I don’t remember having to specifically grind affection (or cheat it in), though I also haven’t played the routes from start to finish in possibly years.. Pretty sure I got enough points from dialogue to continue until the repeatable sex scenes and then, I think, you get a point of affection for every sex scene? (At least the sofa scene with Mrs Smith used to raise affection.) I don’t think you need more than 8 points of affection for anything and you should have at least 6 unless you really mess up the dialogue.
no android convert for the new update
Here
I’ve also now linked the post in the guide.
full save gallery? ty
Not really applicable to this game. If you just want the images, you have to extract them yourself.

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If it's not a bother, how do I do it? Thanks!
Unren is extremely simple and quick to use in my experience. Aside from extracting images even if there is no gallery, you can also use it as a poor-man’s cheat mod by changing variables. I’ve used it to set a higher energy maximum in some sandbox games. You could also directly change how actions affect stats or change the main character’s (or any character’s) name if you feel like it.

Windows thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
For Mac and Linux, builds are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

Reactions: Donkeybong

Franjj

Mar 26, 2021
A little free software called Unren. Here you are
Unren is extremely simple and quick to use in my experience. Aside from extracting images even if there is no gallery, you can also use it as a poor-man’s cheat mod by changing variables. I’ve used it to set a higher energy maximum in some sandbox games. You could also directly change how actions affect stats or change the main character’s (or any character’s) name if you feel like it.
Thanks!

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes