justinking

Jun 9, 2017
Did Mom/Missus ever get any more full sex scenes other than the one after the dinner date?
That's what brought me to the game all those years ago. Kinda the only relation I feel like pursuing.

Reactions: Jack-ish

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
this game MAP have no name of building ? click map each place move mouse it highlight but no name show what is the place? haha game is from 2017... before pandemic..

Alarik

Apr 13, 2019
Is there a way to change relationships / names? It's just annoying that the whole game script is designed for incest, while you chose another relationship at the beginning. Especially since the script was never adjusted. You still read "mom" or "sis" often enough in the text. So I would like to change it to what it was originally meant to be.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Looked at the log again. Next update will be main story focused. Tasks are labeled "Eloise tour", "first shift", "office training" etc.
Did Mom/Missus ever get any more full sex scenes other than the one after the dinner date?
That's what brought me to the game all those years ago. Kinda the only relation I feel like pursuing.
There’s a momxsis path since about a year ago. Includes some threesome scenes towards the end. Other than that, I don’t think so. You can also go watch a few different movies with her. Not sure when that was implemented.
Is there a way to change relationships / names? It's just annoying that the whole game script is designed for incest, while you chose another relationship at the beginning. Especially since the script was never adjusted. You still read "mom" or "sis" often enough in the text. So I would like to change it to what it was originally meant to be.
Edit your save via saveeditonline.com or other means. Pretty sure winc is the wincest setting. Could be wrong, though.

In my save it says:
_defaults_set > winc 1/0 : (1)

If that is a 0 for you, it’s probably the right setting.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
RoughlySpecific do you know if the new realase will have missing Lashley sceans and also when will new realase be? Ty.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
RoughlySpecific do you know if the new realase will have missing Lashley sceans and also when will new realase be? Ty.
Difficult to say. There still some open tasks for Lashley. No idea when they will be completed. Might be tomorrow, might be in a year.

Two tasks were coded in after the initial v36 release and not yet added to the final release. So these scenes, at least, should now work fully and have sprites, probably?

Additionally completed so far:

(CG for the above, I think)

Incomplete:

25.5 Make Lashley Side Story - Post Nut Clarity
26. Make Lashley Side Story - Eye 2 Eye

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
There's a Bug in the Dialogue Btw about the Landlord when the MC goes home he calls her "Mom".

and how do I speed up the Game cuz even when I played on Android there's kinda some delay and it won't function efficiently when I Skip.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Honestly, This Game has Potential.

The Characters are Great and in the Future might lead to Pregnancy other than that, the Sex Scenes really gets me.

Can't wait for this Game to Grow in the Future.

Reactions: smog01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Honestly, This Game has Potential.

The Characters are Great and in the Future might lead to Pregnancy other than that, the Sex Scenes really gets me.

Can't wait for this Game to Grow in the Future.
Dude, you made my day! :ROFLMAO:

This game's first release appeared here (end of 2016) a few months after Summertime Saga's first release in summer 2016... and you're writing that "it has potential".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best post of 2021. Hands down.

Reactions: TrueNemesis

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019

This game's first release appeared here (end of 2016) a few months after Summertime Saga's first release in summer 2016... and you're writing that "it has potential".

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It does have potential, One of the Reasons why this Game didn't become popular as much as Summertime Saga are:

1. The Bugs.
2. The Delaying Clicks.
3. Players getting stuck at Story Progress due to lack of hint.

Other than that The Story and the Characters aren't that Half Bad if you take time to read knowing that some players would skip the storyline dialogue, but I wish there would be more content in the future along with the Problems being Solved.

If they actually took the time to solve the Problems, make the Game better, and Add Pregnancy ( Since I'm into those ) then this game would become popular.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If they actually took the time to solve the Problems, make the Game better, and Add Pregnancy ( Since I'm into those ) then this game would become popular.
Sure, if they invest significant effort into it, this game has enormous potential. The basics are all there. Some bugfixing, a bit of general polish like better hints or proofreading of the dialogue, backfilling all the missing art assets…

It’s just that the current level of effort can be summed up by the dev taking 4+ weeks off after every update, while the majority of progress each update is made over ~3 weeks of steady effort, and the rest spread over the remaining time. At this point, Geeseki has even completely stopped releasing bugfixes for the updates regardless of whether they completely break the game or would be trivial to fix.

Heck, last I checked the Threegans still have no enabled dialogue in sex world mall, despite the scene existing for 3-4 years and the dialogue being written in a script for 1-2 years, I think. As far as I can tell, the Geeseki would just need to fix the code so that clicking them actually displays the dialogue. That is the level of effort you can expect.

5 years down the line, one year after the Steam release, and after taking in $200k+ in Patreon money, one would usually expect a game to have already realised its potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil Caster

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018

I mean, anything that is not at absolute zero has potential, I guess, so he is not entirely wrong.
Had been a backer for a while, back in 2018, I think.
While Summertime Saga tends to release an update every season, this one does not have a stable release timeframe.
Tons of placeholder content and slow progress.
The "It has potential" comment is perhaps too generous on this one.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
0.37 was posted on Patreon. I take it that some of the CGs being worked on weren't finished yet?
Obviously. Less than usual, though, I’d say.

This update progresses the main story. Tasks are named things like "Eloise Tour", "Completed All Office Training", "Coffee Run" etc. Difficult to judge how much new content that is. Zero H-scenes, for those interested.
The old missing content has mostly been left alone, but the Mall interior should now be 100% complete.

As for the Lashley content, someone asked me about that previously, see below. Only difference is that all three items of the "Incomplete" section are now partially complete.

Two tasks were coded in after the initial v36 release and not yet added to the final release. So these scenes, at least, should now work fully and have sprites, probably?

Additionally completed so far:

(CG for the above, I think)

Incomplete:

25.5 Make Lashley Side Story - Post Nut Clarity
26. Make Lashley Side Story - Eye 2 Eye

Dolvashj

Dec 10, 2021
Actually, i'm stuck in jane's side story, the hint says "Temporary:buy yours Jane's love in her bedroom" and i don't have any clue of what I need to do, I have 4 RP with her, any help?

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
Lashley and the mom are my two fav romance options that i oly want to stcik with ^^ Considereing that you can cum inside them, it be great to get them pregnant, or impregnated. ;) Plus the prospect of marrying Lashley even as a teenager is a romantic turn on for me

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes