RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Actually, i'm stuck in jane's side story, the hint says "Temporary:buy yours Jane's love in her bedroom" and i don't have any clue of what I need to do, I have 4 RP with her, any help?
Pretty sure the solution is watching her cam stream (Wednesday afternoon) and donating enough money for her to call out the MC’s screen name. At least that is what I wrote in the guide. If it doesn’t work, let me know.

get them impregnanted
Relevant:

(get them "pregnant" or "impregnated")

Dolvashj

Dec 10, 2021
Pretty sure the solution is watching her cam stream (Wednesday afternoon) and donating enough money for her to call out the MC’s screen name. At least that is what I wrote in the guide. If it doesn’t work, let me know.

Relevant:

I'm past that part and 20Q but I got some questions wrong, and when I looked her in the eye she didn't kiss the MC, the next day when I went to ask about the streaming she didn't want to talk at all and the game gave me this tip "Buy your jane's love in her bedroom", but currently I've worked around this whole situation. I do several saves (Before choices or h-scenes for example) then come back before 20Q, and follow a walkthrough to the questions, and I managed to continue in her side history, I thank you for your willingness to help

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

smog01

Apr 30, 2021

Relevant:

LOL sorryo n my bad spelling XD i typed too fast

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Are the girls (Mom, Sister, ponytail girl, teacher) still sucking other dicks in the glory hole on the beach even though they're hanging out with the MC and still in the normal world? I remember that was what made me stop playing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Are the girls (Mom, Sister, ponytail girl, teacher) still sucking other dicks in the glory hole on the beach even though they're hanging out with the MC and still in the normal world? I remember that was what made me stop playing.
I do remember that they were sucking MC's dick.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I do remember that they were sucking MC's dick.
It had been a while when I was playing, I had already progressed with Mom, Sister, the horse hair girl and even the teacher, but then when I went to the beach and looked in the tent (the tent next to the mc can go in, I think which is a blue or a red one), randomly, they showed up sucking another guy, the mother sucks the MC thinking it's another guy too, comments about cleaning his dick and then sucks, the sister sucks another guy and when he catches, his sister she just asks him to stop looking and go away, when the mc catches the horse-haired one giving a blowjob to the other, the girl just talks to the mc, as if nothing is happening and keeps sucking the other, the teacher loves to dress up imagining that on the other side is a student of hers, all this even after the mc has related to them and being in the real world (not the alternative, which would make more sense and even then, it would suck).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It had been a while when I was playing, I had already progressed with Mom, Sister, the horse hair girl and even the teacher, but then when I went to the beach and looked in the tent (the tent next to the mc can go in, I think which is a blue or a red one), randomly, they showed up sucking another guy, the mother sucks the MC thinking it's another guy too, comments about cleaning his dick and then sucks, the sister sucks another guy and when he catches, his sister she just asks him to stop looking and go away, when the mc catches the horse-haired one giving a blowjob to the other, the girl just talks to the mc, as if nothing is happening and keeps sucking the other, the teacher loves to dress up imagining that on the other side is a student of hers, all this even after the mc has related to them and being in the real world (not the alternative, which would make more sense and even then, it would suck).
You stop playing it, huh? I found those scenes funny and I had a laugh about them.

Anyway, the Author removed them because of guys like you.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
You stop playing it, huh? I found those scenes funny and I had a laugh about them.

because of guys like you, huh?
Well, whether to keep playing or not is my decision, if that's the case, because a lot of people, developers mess up the games by putting this shitty content (NTR, bestiality and others), especially if it's unavoidable, being avoidable and optional, even those who don't like it play games, now it's a matter of taste, if guys like you don't care, that's your problem, I just don't like to do all the work to move on with one girl and they keep getting involved with Others people, the problem is that often ''people like me'' encounter this type of content unexpectedly, as it wasn't listed in the game page's tags, nor in the developer's description, and the start of the game doesn't show that this would be possible. scenes happen and simply appear after many hours of gameplay, it would be very simple if in these cases, they warned before someone plays or such content was optional, those who like, don't care or find this type of cuckold content funny, can keep playing as you please and those who don't like it, just go ahead and play another game.
Dude, could you at least look at the other point of view before criticizing it, my friend!

Last edited:
Reactions: Talos1974

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
because of guys like you, huh?
Well, whether to keep playing or not is my decision, if that's the case, because a lot of people, developers mess up the games by putting this shitty content (NTR, bestiality and others), especially if it's unavoidable, being avoidable and optional, even those who don't like it play games, now it's a matter of taste, if guys like you don't care, that's your problem, I just don't like to do all the work to move on with one girl and they keep getting involved with Others people, the problem is that often ''people like me'' encounter this type of content unexpectedly, as it wasn't listed in the game page's tags, nor in the developer's description, and the start of the game doesn't show that this would be possible. scenes happen and simply appear after many hours of gameplay, it would be very simple if in these cases, they warned before someone plays or such content was optional, those who like, don't care or find this type of cuckold content funny, can keep playing as you please and those who don't like it, just go ahead and play another game.
Dude, could you at least look at the other point of view before criticizing it, my friend!
I just told you why he removed them. Your reply confirms that I'm right.

My reply: 2 lines of text.

Your un-necessary reply: 11 lines of text.

Ignore list? check. (y)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I just told you why he removed them. Your reply confirms that I'm right.

My reply: 2 lines of text.

Your un-necessary reply: 11 lines of text.

Ignore list? check. (y)
Better check it again, ignore failed and the phrases ''You stop playing it, huh?'', ''because of guys like you'', which were unnecessary dude, if it weren't for those sneers, I'd even appreciate you answering me!
Only the beginning and the end were redirected to you, the rest was for whoever identified, clearly it's not you!

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Pretty sure the only removed scenes are a full blackmail/NTR scene with the teacher and that one mob-boss kid and Hitomi’s beach scene. The other beach scenes were still there the last time I looked.
Well, whether to keep playing or not is my decision, if that's the case , because of many guys, that developers spoil games by putting this shitty content (NTR, bestiality and others), especially if they are unavoidable, being avoidable and optional, even those who don't like it would keep playing, now it's a matter of taste ,
This game is definitely not for you, then. I’ve written a section about NTR and NTR-adjacent content in the guide thingy so you can see if that is something you are okay with beforehand. The beach is the most direct and egregious, in that it involves implied contact with other male characters. Aside from the beach and Mrs and Mr Smith being together, all other referenced sexual experiences are either left ambiguous or specifically lesbian in nature. Principal Lashley is the only love interest who is completely focused on the MC and no one else.

Personally, I like that the girls who are described as promiscuous are actually acting promiscuous. Most games inform you that girls are sluts, but mysteriously they then act like completely abstinent virgins regarding everyone but the MC and their magic dick. The contradiction feels juvenile, to be honest. I don’t mind harem or male-dom stories, but the extreme aversion to any non-MC quite feels childish, which is admittedly weird since most of the games are childish wish-fulfillment anyway.

Then again, I tend not to identify myself with the MC as much as others seem to. For me, anyone playing these games is already watching someone else fuck a girl. Drawing the line at a second or third one seems arbitrary at that point.

Last edited:

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Pretty sure the only removed scenes are a full blackmail/NTR scene with the teacher and that one mob-boss kid and Hitomi’s beach scene. The other beach scenes were still there the last time I looked.

This game is definitely not for you, then. I’ve written a section about NTR and NTR-adjacent content in the guide thingy so you can see if that is something you are okay with beforehand. The beach is the most direct and egregious, in that it involves implied contact with other male characters. Aside from the beach and Mrs and Mr Smith being together, all other referenced sexual experiences are either left ambiguous or specifically lesbian in nature. Principal Lashley is the only love interest who is completely focused on the MC and no one else.

Personally, I like that the girls who are described as promiscuous are actually acting promiscuous. Most games inform you that girls are sluts, but mysteriously they then act like completely abstinent virgins regarding everyone but the MC and their magic dick. The dichotomy feels juvenile, to be honest. I don’t mind harem or male-dom stories, but the extreme aversion to any non-MC quite feels childish, which is admittedly weird since most of the games are childish wish-fulfillment anyway.

Then again, I tend not to identify myself with the MC as much as others seem to. For me, anyone playing these games is already watching someone else fuck a girl. Drawing the line at a second or third one seems arbitrary at that point.
I appreciate the clarification, such an answer, like yours, without mockery would be enough, a person with a different opinion, but who knows how to answer without criticizing!

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I appreciate the clarification, such an answer, like yours, without mockery would be enough, a person with a different opinion, but who knows how to answer without criticizing!
Yeah, I’m not sure who pissed into Ottoeight’s drink.

Anyway, as said above: If you don’t mind lesbian promiscuity, the non-beach game might work for you.

The Lashley route doesn’t contain anything like that either. She’s quite obsessed with the MC and the MC only. It does require certain progress in the teacher route, though. The teacher route in-turn references Effie being her one previous lover, and lore-wise they still meet up every Saturday. (You can also join them for a threesome.)

Reactions: Red88

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As some have mentioned before, there's a good chance these are inhabitants of the alternative world, since the beach is one nexus point.

Reactions: Red88

alprla1995

Nov 21, 2021
you don't really need a guide. the quest log tells you exactly what you need and the quests are really simple to do anyway. the main story doesnt really cross over with any of the side stories either, so it's fairly straightforward

overall it has a good amount of content so far, but it takes a long time before any new content is added
hi inusen thank you ;):):sneaky: thank you berly ass yes

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
People still playes this game, has he finished it? or dose he still have unfinished drawings and blackscreens during sex?

Jul 31, 2021
Ok I just saw this and it annoyed me so I came here to moan. But how come when you walk into the living room and catch the dad fucking the mom. Why does she get angry because you stormed off, was she expecting you to hang around and watch or something. Anyway rant over.

Edit: I saw the rest of it and now im even more pissed so now im hoping theres a way to kill the dad.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
People still playes this game, has he finished it? or dose he still have unfinished drawings and blackscreens during sex?
People are not only still playing the game, it remains roughly as popular as it ever.

I’d still call large sections of the game either an unfinished mess or a broken mess. Geeseki claims to have completed most of the old missing art, but of the handful of items I’ve checked out, some are still unfinished or broken, implying that Geeseki "forgot" to actually code them into the game. Given that he very obviously has zero playtesters and doesn’t test the game himself either… and that he doesn’t really bother with bug reports for the most part… (edit: the bug report section was updated again in January 2022)

The oldest example of this, from what I can tell, is the Sexworld!Threegans in the mall. Last I checked (~4 or 6 months ago), they still had no dialogue if you clicked them. The dialogue should have been there for years.
The youngest example would be the Lashley route. At one point, you notice two characters having sex and can choose to watch them. The "watch them" is supposed to include several images based on the notes left in the script, but there is nothing and based on the dev-log, there are not plans to do so.

In fact, if you look at what Geeseki is up to… he is currently on day 20 of his customary month-long vacation, which he takes every two months the moment he releases a new version. (That right, for every month of work, there is almost an entire month of vacation time.)

Oh, checking his Renpy/(lemmasoft) account, Geeseki is actually doing something. Seems he is starting a new game:

Lemma Soft Forum said:

Femboy: The Visual Novel is an 18+ LGBTQ+ Dating-Life Sim Visual Novel. You play as an upcoming streamer and your goal is to be the number one streamer in the world. Along the way, you’ll meet various characters to get to know and romance.
Normally, I’d be concerned about a dev starting a full new project in the middle of a half-done project people are paying them for. Given that Geeseki is already not working on the game half the time, I wonder if there will even be a noticeable difference.
Ok I just saw this and it annoyed me so I came here to moan. But how come when you walk into the living room and catch the dad fucking the mom. Why does she get angry because you stormed off, was she expecting you to hang around and watch or something. Anyway rant over.

Edit: I saw the rest of it and now im even more pissed so now im hoping theres a way to kill the dad.
Turns out the sexworld!dad is the evil version. Too bad you can never know which one is which.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes