slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
man I cant wait to just go back to the sex world its been years :(, its what brought me to this game in 2017 but its just became a dating sim like summer time saga.

Reactions: dark1

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot exit the house... main tip says to visit dining room but nothing happens there
k. added 2 chapters in that pc option

Last edited:

Pepsiprguru

Oct 13, 2019
People are not only still playing the game, it remains roughly as popular as it ever.

I’d still call large sections of the game either an unfinished mess or a broken mess. Geeseki claims to have completed most of the old missing art, but of the handful of items I’ve checked out, some are still unfinished or broken, implying that Geeseki "forgot" to actually code them into the game. Given that he very obviously has zero playtesters and doesn’t test the game himself either… and that doesn’t really bother with bug reports for the most part…

The oldest example of this, from what I can tell, is the Sexworld!Threegans in the mall. Last I checked (~4 or 6 months ago), they still had no dialogue if you clicked them. The dialogue should have been there for years.
The youngest example would be the Lashley route. At one point, you notice two characters having sex and can choose to watch them. The "watch them" is supposed to include several images based on the notes left in the script, but there is nothing and based on the dev-log, there are not plans to do so.

In fact, if you look at what Geeseki is up to… he is currently on day 20 of his customary month-long vacation, which he takes every two months the moment he releases a new version. (That right, for every month of work, there is almost an entire month of vacation time.)

Oh, checking his Renpy/(lemmasoft) account, Geeseki is actually doing something. Seems he is starting a new game:

Normally, I’d be concerned about a dev starting a full new project in the middle of a half-done project people are paying them for. Given that Geeseki is already not working on the game half the time, I wonder if there will even be a noticeable difference.

Turns out the sexworld!dad is the evil version. Too bad you can never know which one is which.
Thank you for posting this. I have been wondering what is up with this game. Most updates seems superficial and with fixing bugs, its like 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Hearing about all the vacations explains a lot. As of today, his Patreon is drawing $4,396.57/month. I have been wondering how a game as simple as this has been drawing so much money and having so little to show with each update. NTRMAN is popping out new VNs of higher quality every (1-2 months) - and those are completed or get extentions depending on popularity.

Given the new project, do you expect Geeseki to abandon the $4k+ per month and start a new game? Or keep this cashcow and start another half-game cashcow that can be leached off of?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Haven’t played this for a year

Did the landlady got new scenes or naw?
Did your last version already include the MomxSis route?

The MomxSis route is a prime example of how much Geeseki cares about the game. Aside from the route being broken in various ways since it came out, the state of the art assets exemplifies his attitude perfectly:

There are 18 new pictures specifically made for the last step of the the route.
7 of them are slight modifications of and old image Geeseki already had (the sister waking up the MC by lying on top of him).
As I recall, it took 4 versions, until v.034, to finally complete all the art, according to the changelog:
  • "Added Dishes and Vacuum Scenes During the Naked Chores Punishment" (Changelog for v0.34)
However, if you try the route you will notice that as of version 0.36, the hint system for the route is not only still broken, Geeseki didn’t even bother to replace the old placeholder images with the now-completed pictures. I’ve attached one so you know what I mean.

To reiterate: Geeseki didn’t bother to replace the images for at least 2 months. Not only does this demonstrate that he never bothered to test the game in any way shape or form, he also has zero feedback from the hundreds to thousands of people who play his game.

It used to be that between releases Geeseki would look at some bug reports. There’s a whole column dedicated to tracking bug reports on the dev log. The "fixes" sometimes broke more than they fixed, and for a third or so of the reports Geeseki just marked them as "couldn’t replicate"… but at least Geeseki was looking at the reports.

The last bug report activity happened in June. The 4 remaining entries in the list were created in 2020.

Given the new project, do you expect Geeseki to abandon the $4k+ per month and start a new game? Or keep this cashcow and start another half-game cashcow that can be leached off of?
For the new project, Geeseki seems to plan on having other people do all the work. He is trying to hire 4 artists and 1 writer, so technically the project should work even if he does next to nothing. Of course, he would still need to code it, so it will be a broken mess either way.

The Steam version of the game is published by TinyHat Studios. The contract with them might stop Geeseki from abandoning the game completely. Likewise, the money from Patreon would inevitably dry up. There may be overlap between Geeseki’s current patrons and people interested in a dating sim exclusively populated by femboys, but I doubt all of them would want to jump ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: bradloserkid

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Of course Geeseki starts working on the Bug reports the day after I complained about half a year of inactivity…

On a different note, Geeseki has added a "Community Task" column to the dev tracker. As far as I can tell, this list tracks a new community engagement/advertisement campaign based on the Twitter account.

The relevant bit is that Twitter users get to vote on upcoming H-scenes:

Twitter Poll said:
I will grab a random handful of your suggestions and run it through a poll on Patreon. The game will get a new h-scene for a character that you want! No more neglected characters. You know what they say, if you can't romance them, fuck em'.
If you want them to add a specific scene to the Patreon poll, vote here:

Geeseki also posted the result of a Patreon poll. Current winning scenes are a MomxSisxMC threesome in the cellar and a (new?) Alanna scene in the ice cream parlor.

Last edited:

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
Of course Geeseki starts working on the Bug reports the day after I complained about half a year of inactivity…

On a different note, Geeseki has added a "Community Task" column to the dev tracker. As far as I can tell, this list tracks a new community engagement/advertisement campaign based on the Twitter account.

The relevant bit is that Twitter users get to vote on upcoming H-scenes:

If you want to tell him to add a specific scene to the Patreon poll, vote here:

Geeseki also posted the result of a Patreon poll, not. Current winning scenes are a MomxSisxMC threesome in the cellar and a (new?) Alanna scene in the ice cream parlor.

brooo please share version 37 ha :)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Given the criminal lack of sex world content, I’ve suggested some more sex world scenes. If you are annoyed that the MC can (at most) get a single hand job in the so called "sex" world, I strongly suggest you do the same. Link is here:

You don’t need an account for this. Just click the link and write down what you want to see.

In case you can’t think of your own ideas, here are some you can copy/take inspiration from:

Principal Lashley: sex world school office; Walking in on L going down on a student’s parent as she promised. (LashleyxKanako or LashleyxGlora or LashleyxCarmen).
Effie; sex world classroom or cafe; Helping the distraught MC calm down via sex.
Chieghan: sex world mall; BJ to combine cum with Bubble Tea flavor.
Alanna: sex world mall; hand job to add cum flavor to customer ice cream.
Hitomi: sex world comic book store; joining the gangbang

Last edited:
Reactions: slexywexy

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
@RoughlySpecific:
Sister: Blowjob in her room, MC cums twice and she swallows them all.
Mother: Blowjob in her car, choice to finish it in her mouth or face. She will swallow if MC cums in her mouth. Driving with MC's cum on her face until they got home.
Effie: Blowjob or handjob in the school female restroom stall.
Ms. Allaway: Blowjob in the cinema, cum swallow finish.
Hitomi: Titfuck in the back alley. Facial finish.
Violette: Titfuck on the beach at night. Facial finish.
Hollick: Blowjob in the hospital restroom. She swallows MC's cum.

This one is not allowed in the suggestion site but I want to suggest it anyway:

Mother and Sister: Double titfuck. Facial finish. Sister lick all the cum and Mother asked her to save some for her which Sister not going to obey.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ya know, taking a year off t his game is like. THE definitiive way of experiencing this game, man. Because, as slow as it is, when there actually is content, that content is actually good(poorly implemented NTR aside)

New story stuff is surprisingly interesting, some pretty good milf office ladies, threesome stuff is pretty nice. We can finally have repeats scenes with the sister and FINALLY do it in the shower, now they stuff FINALLY has finished art assets, it all looks really good.

They finally somewhat fixed my issue with the way animations are implemented. They FINALLY did a better job with starting a new game. They even added in sound effects to some sex scenes.

I start to remember why I liked this game in the first place.

Just got first proper h scene with Lashley. Her quest up to then in adorable. . Definitely worth it. It’s also great how it ties in with Allaway’s quest. I like how dating your teacher cotnienusbto have consequences and it’s pretty much the perfect think to spur Allaway into acting.

Also, jeezus those tiddies resting on you during the blowjob. *chefs kiss*

But yeah, this IS actually a good game isn’t it? Needed a reminder.

Reactions: no_name_742

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Ya know, taking a year off t his game is like. THE definitiive way of experiencing this game, man. Because, as slow as it is, when there actually is content, that content is actually good(poorly implemented NTR aside)
Agreed. I never bothered with the Lashley content until the night club update (though there of course turned out to still be missing content. Same with the main story, which I never bothered to fully read through until several updates came together.
I used to play this on my PC is it still getting updated
No it’s not. That’s why the thread is marked "abandoned". For more information, read the "Release Date:" section in the OP.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes