Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone know what to do in the "director's story" when it says "go to the alleyway" and "get kidnapped to lashley's manor"?

because the truth is I did not understand very well what to do because I go to the "alley" but nothing happens

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone know what to do in the "director's story" when it says "go to the alleyway" and "get kidnapped to lashley's manor"?

because the truth is I did not understand very well what to do because I go to the "alley" but nothing happens
It has to happwn during a party at club if I remember right.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hopeful the lifeguard on the nude beach and Principal/Dean stuff is further along as those 2 are the ones i was anticipating the most. Then again i don't think i ever finished all of the current Principal/Dean stuff released at that time.
I remember .27 or something adding the Principal stuff and it was an incomplete mess and it's only got completed after like 9 updates in .36? That's bad like, real bad.
For those waiting for more Principal Lashley content… 5 tasks are (according to dev log) not yet included in v0.37:

1) Chapter 25: Psycho Breakdown. (H-scene)
2) 25.5: Post Nut Clarity
3) 26: Eye 2 Eye (kiss)
4) Background asset: Lashley’s bedroom
5) Lashley Movie Fate (also, a movie date with the sister is scheduled)

Everything other than the movie date is already marked complete for v0.38, though. So… next release her side story might be done?

Edit: According to the changelog:

-Zariah’s Party VIP Section H-Scene still need to be Rendered

This is a scene with the lifeguard. Cannot find a task for it in the dev log, so it might take a while for this to be done.
"director's story" when it says "go to the alleyway" and "get kidnapped to lashley's manor"?
The Kidnapping scene should automatically trigger at some point after the party. If you see this hint before that, it’s a bug that has not been fixed for 3 months.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive played countless games here on F95 and ive never ever seen this tag Freeuse it confused me so had google it LOL
dang thats funny not sure if i ever played this or not in the past but am going to try it out now anyways
god i love F95!!!

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
The hints for Director Lashley's path still looks broken. I'm stuck after the part where she rummages through lockers

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Is it even possible to get mumsis route? I've scoured the entire game scripts and "mumsis_path = 1" is missing. It skips to 2 but it doesn't have a trigger in the first place.

"Mumsis_path = 2" is Jane passing out

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can't he just add sex scenes for girls routes, just like he did at the beginning ? That's the easiest way and that's what everyone wants I'm sure. Who cares about story progression when the scenes are half finished lmao

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
A Town Uncovered [v0.37a] [GeeSeki] (Compressed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:

Have Fun! \(^w^)/

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Is it even possible to get mumsis route? I've scoured the entire game scripts and "mumsis_path = 1" is missing. It skips to 2 but it doesn't have a trigger in the first place.

"Mumsis_path = 2" is Jane passing out
Pretty sure it’s been broken for a while. Pretty sure it has been broken in more than 6 different ways since the route was implemented. It is really amazing at this point.

I’ve just checked whether the missing art has finally been added for the MomxSis route, btw, and it is still missing. It has been done for half a year now, I think, but Geeseki forgot to actually copypaste the completed images into the folder.

Also, if you start a new game, you now have a new "wabee cheat" option. Pretty sure this refers to Wabeesabi, who is a coder working for Geeseki. Probably not supposed to be in the final release. That option does immediately drop you into the new content, though.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.37a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.37a

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes