RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Day 5249, year.. 25XX

I don't know how much longer I'll last.
Geseeki still hasn't finished the game.
He keeps moving scenes around and deleting random ones.
He gets mad at some people criticising and rewrites some.
Then someone sneers at implied NTR and he quits for a while.
Why me?

Day 5260, year.. 25XX.

No more water. Ran out of food.
Finally, an update.
Oh no. More rewrites.

Day 5523.... ?????
Someone came by earlier. It was a woman.
K̴̦̿i̸͓̋l̶͙̎l̵̨̍ė̵̞ṟ̶̚ ̸͇͐h̷͚͆ě̴̖r̷̼͌ ̵̫̿a̴̗͋f̴̭́t̷̳̽ẹ̴͌r̸̦͐ ̸̜́s̸͕̕ḧ̷́ͅẽ̵͜ ̶̥̒s̷̛̘a̵̯̓í̶͖ḓ̶͐ ̶͇͐s̵̘̐h̶̖̒e̶͉̽ ̶͈̏w̶̬̒ä̴̮š̵̞ ̸̹̄l̸͇̏õ̷̖ó̸͙k̵͔̋ỉ̵͎ñ̸͈ģ̸͛ ̵̧̐f̶̜̒o̷̩͠ṛ̸͊ ̸͙͒h̷̀͜é̶̤r̷̉͜ ̵̥͆b̸̡̈ơ̸̧y̵̻̓f̸̺̽r̶̰̔i̷͉̓ẹ̴̿n̶͓̾d̶̤̏.̵̝̊
̶̻͗T̸͈͂a̴͉͂s̵̼̃t̶̠́ē̵̜d̶̡̽ ̴̤͘o̸̦̿k̶̢̍a̸̮̅y̶̜̌.̴̫͌ ̵̗̓Ḯ̶͈ ̴͎̅ṡ̵̼h̷̻̑o̷̠͂u̴̢͝ľ̶͉d̷̹͘ ̸̻͒s̷̺̔l̴̥̏é̶͓e̶͖̍p̴̏͜.̷̑͜
Maybe next update..........

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
cant take the coffee order if i select continue from the end of the previous update, doesnt happen if i used the wabee cheat (no clue what that is) going to try the version before that and see what happens

EDIT update got it to work by starting at the latest version but using the second to last option for the main story.

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
damn this update is rough. new story content has no lewd scene just a boring fetch quest, the update adds half of Lashley’s scene from the previous version and that seems to be it look like, there should be more. also for some reason i couldnt trigger the mom sister threesome content, figured if i was going to replay this when there is basically no new content i may as well replay content i liked from the previous update but even that was broken. this may be one of my favorite games on the site but damn these updates are slow.

this game is now added to my dont play every update list.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's been a while since i last played this game. About a year and some change. I'll get a fresh playthrough in and see all the content together instead of using my super old saves. Hopeful the lifeguard on the nude beach and Principal/Dean stuff is further along as those 2 are the ones i was anticipating the most. Then again i don't think i ever finished all of the current Principal/Dean stuff released at that time.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Is it even worth still playing this? I remember when the updates were like .1X+ and an update actually meant new scenes or story progression. But ever since the updates got into the .20's it's like every new changelog is "Added missing art/Incomplete art added/Story re-worked or re-written/Bug fix #3004/etc etc".

Like the art is nothing great, that's an objective truth, but the game had some charm in the beginning that made you accustomed to it. Now it seems like the charm is gone and getting update after update of re-works/incomplete art/adding missing art/etc etc it's pretty clear Geeseki will be milking this to the bone.

Like I remember .27 or something adding the Principal stuff and it was an incomplete mess and it's only got completed after like 9 updates in .36? That's bad like, real bad.

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
I'm trying to get the coffee for my coworkers however when I enter the café I can only talk to Brock and who only contains the dialogue option for 'Where's Effie?' preventing me from furthering main storyline and I am unable to enter any other building, can anyone tell me how to progress past this point?

*nvm I just loaded another save and started the quest in a different time.

Last edited:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
How do I take the coffee order? I go the cafe after talking the employees' orders but can't find anything. Only brock in the cafe but he doesn't take order but talks about effie. help

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes