NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I haven't played this in a while and am starting a new game up. What I want to ask is "What is a Wabee Cheat?".

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
were is the fucking NTR tag on this shit ? trying to trick me into playing a game that has NTR jokes on you i read the comments before i play .
He plays it off as it's not really NTR cause there's an alternate reality where everyone is just a freeuse slut/manwhore. Even though from last I played the story seemed to be implying the Slut Dimension was leaking into the Regular Dimension and people were becoming more like their Whore Dimension counterparts.

So you'd get scenes in the Regular Dimension where it seems like the MC is playing 2nd fiddle to some other dick/cunt. Mom/Sis route especially leans into that. You go through the Mom & Sis route individually and they make it where they each deeply love the MC after he solves/helps their respective problem, Dad is a cunt to mom/Sis feels like her life is going shit and MC reassures he'll always be there for her.

But when you add them together and they only fuck each other without either helping them through their respective problems the scenes with them seem to push the MC to the side or just use him as a living dildo so they can focus on each other. IIRC one of them says something along the lines of, "Forget MC's there. Just pretend I'm using a strapon on you" when there's a 3-some and you're fucking one of them when they're sandwiching your dick.

IDK I could be misremembering things. I've already got a preconception that the games gone to shit so my mind might be making mountains out of mole hills. Not going to play this till like the far off year of 2040 when it's done, no point really with the amount of content added during each update to play this regularly.

Last edited:

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
hello, i have to buy Icecream for mom but where can i found some ? i can't teleport to the mall i can't use the map

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
i've played 2 or 3 versions of this game and i can never meet sis at the club. i get the scene where she asks me to go, my objective says visit the nightclub, but everytime i click on the door it just says i dont know anybody that goes here. am i missing a trigger or is there a certain time i'm supposed to be there? i can't advance sis or directors routes because of this.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
hello, i have to buy Icecream for mom but where can i found some ? i can't teleport to the mall i can't use the map
oooof hate to break it to you dude but you must've run into the bug where being in your room disables the map. Only way around it from what I've found is either reloading a previous save and hoping you don't run into it again later, starting a new game and praying it doesn't happen this time (worked for me), or using dev tools to reactivate the map every single time.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
i've played 2 or 3 versions of this game and i can never meet sis at the club. i get the scene where she asks me to go, my objective says visit the nightclub, but everytime i click on the door it just says i dont know anybody that goes here. am i missing a trigger or is there a certain time i'm supposed to be there? i can't advance sis or directors routes because of this.
It's been a while since I've played but I think I remember running into that bug. You have to get into the club through other means first, the game assumes you already have. I believe you just have to talk to the white haired background chick at the school and she'll unlock it. Take that with a grain of salt though, I haven't played for like the last 2-3 updates.

Reactions: monte350

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
oooof hate to break it to you dude but you must've run into the bug where being in your room disables the map. Only way around it from what I've found is either reloading a previous save and hoping you don't run into it again later, starting a new game and praying it doesn't happen this time (worked for me), or using dev tools to reactivate the map every single time.
on the phone under the skills tab is a button at the bottom the says enable map. clicking this lets you select the map again. at least it did for me.

Reactions: jinklebonk

monte350

Sep 9, 2021
It's been a while since I've played but I think I remember running into that bug. You have to get into the club through other means first, the game assumes you already have. I believe you just have to talk to the white haired background chick at the school and she'll unlock it. Take that with a grain of salt though, I haven't played for like the last 2-3 updates.
just tried this and it works. thanks for the help.

Reactions: jinklebonk
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes