Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
Hey im on version 0.37a and im having the problem with Temporary: buy your jane love in her bedroom. ive tried doing the live stream 3 times but keep getting the streams ofline. if anyone could help me i would be thankful

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Hey im on version 0.37a and im having the problem with Temporary: buy your jane love in her bedroom. ive tried doing the live stream 3 times but keep getting the streams ofline. if anyone could help me i would be thankful
I may need to update that in the guide. Apparently, something can block you from getting that scene. I think it has to do with how many affection points you have. Maybe you need to buy her gifts / cheat until you have more points?

Can you tell me how many points you have with her? Then try it after gaining a few more points?

Someone managed to continue by loading a previous save and choosing better answers in the 20 questions game. That might also be related, but I think the person just didn’t lose as many points the second time around:

I'm past that part and 20Q but I got some questions wrong, and when I looked her in the eye she didn't kiss the MC, the next day when I went to ask about the streaming she didn't want to talk at all and the game gave me this tip "Buy your jane's love in her bedroom", but currently I've worked around this whole situation. I do several saves (Before choices or h-scenes for example) then come back before 20Q, and follow a walkthrough to the questions, and I managed to continue in her side history, I thank you for your willingness to help

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
I may need to update that in the guide. Apparently, something can block you from getting that scene. I think it has to do with how many affection points you have. Maybe you need to buy her gifts / cheat until you have more points?

Can you tell me how many points you have with her? Then try it after gaining a few more points?

Someone managed to continue by loading a previous save and choosing better answers in the 20 questions game. That might also be related, but I think the person just didn’t lose as many points the second time around:

thx man for the help but i found out if i skip the chapter it would just put me on the right track agian

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022

well its not just her but also Mrs Smith I was stuck at 1-2 points with them but i had to cheat to kinda get back on the right track

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
I could also help with your guide a bit because I've found out some new things that everyone's guide hasn't added yet

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
well its not just her but also Mrs Smith I was stuck at 1-2 points with them but i had to cheat to kinda get back on the right track
I could also help with your guide a bit because I've found out some new things that everyone's guide hasn't added yet
I cannot recall anyone ever having to cheat to continue the Mrs Smith route.

Sure, if you have stuff to add to the guide, I’ll be glad to add it. I usually add it once there have been ~5 people asking about the same thing (or if I’m already changing something and think of something extra). It’s already bloated and messy enough,

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
I cannot recall anyone ever having to cheat to continue the Mrs Smith route.

Sure, if you have stuff to add to the guide, I’ll be glad to add it. I usually add it once there have been ~5 people asking about the same thing (or if I’m already changing something and think of something extra). It’s already bloated and messy enough,
cool were can i see your guide so i can see what you need

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
ok first off I found out in 0.37a that for Lailah I could get her contact in the mornings on weekends when Jacob is not home.

the repeatable sex scene with the chick at the ice cream place doesn't just happen on Saturdays but Monday and some other weekdays if you do a double sift

there is a bug with Mrs. smith during one of here chapters when you have to check up on her on Fridays and she's masterbating. shell kick you out of the room but the objective keeps reapting itself every Friday

Recommend people to skip chapters only if stuck

Jane story after 20q for most people are broken and can be stuck with the third cam show forever. To bypass this go to mc's room and go onto his laptop, click on TimeTravler.ex, click on Jane and skip the chapter and this should hopefully put you on the right track agian

all 0.37a

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
also if you havent played 0.37a yet i think you need to as soon as posblie so you could make a guide on it only if you want to

Last edited:

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
there is a bug with Mrs. smith during one of here chapters when you have to check up on her on Fridays and she's masterbating. shell kick you out of the room but the objective keeps reapting itself every Friday
Jane story after 20q for most people are broken and can be stuck with the third cam show forever. To bypass this go to mc's room and go onto his laptop, click on TimeTravler.ex, click on Jane and skip the chapter and this should hopefully put you on the right track agian
Added a mention that the doubleshift may work on days other than Saturday. Likewise that you can meet Lailah on weekend mornings. Thanks for checking these!

Pretty sure the repeating Mrs Smith scene is intentional. In my last play-through, she invited the player into the room instead of throwing him out. I assume you need enough affection points to progress in that scene. I might add it it becomes common for people to be stuck there.

The Jane part is already included in the "3) Help with various routes (Lashley, Hitomi, Allaway, Effie, Jane)" section.

also if you havent played 0.37a yet i think you need to as soon as posblie so you could make a guide on it only if you want to
.38 should be out in 2-3 weeks, so I’ll just play that. Also, I only tend to write guides for sections people are often stuck on. There haven’t been many mentions of people being stuck in the new content so far. Likewise, the new content is still being worked on, so it might still change.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm gonna guess that what ever is suppose to trigger the mom & sis route is bugged stilled and hasn't been fixed since I've tried to starting over and doing what was needed I think but nothing triggered. The only thing I can guess is that I need to tell the mom I'm in love with the sister then maybe that will trigger it. I don't even know what the event trigger is or what I need to say to get it accepted for progress each of their routes to certain points. But the mother's route tends to block the sisters with the whole sleeping on the couch thing. And I don't even know if I have to have gone to other world and back before the mom & sis thing even triggers. Does anyone know please help.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I'm gonna guess that what ever is suppose to trigger the mom & sis route is bugged stilled and hasn't been fixed since I've tried to starting over and doing what was needed I think but nothing triggered.
There have been several reports of the route not starting. The whole route has actually been a technical disaster since it was first published a year ago. Pretty much every new update has introduced new bugs to the route.

Check out the relevant section in the guide linked in my signature. You probably need to force-start it by setting the progress to 1 on the MC’s computer.

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Wait do I have to complete all of the Mom's route and Sis route so that the Mom & Sis route can trigger?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
No. To quote myself:

>First number is the Mom&Sis chapter. Later numbers are how far you have to be in the individual mom and sis routes and which date it needs to be.
> 1: "Check out the living room at night on Friday" Requirements: Mom 1, Sis 5

So you should only need to be on the very first step of the Mom route for the combined route to start.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
No. To quote myself:

>First number is the Mom&Sis chapter. Later numbers are how far you have to be in the individual mom and sis routes and which date it needs to be.
> 1: "Check out the living room at night on Friday" Requirements: Mom 1, Sis 5

So you should only need to be on the very first step of the Mom route for the combined route to start.
Then what's suppose to happen because I'm not getting it to trigger. I still get the same conversation with the mom on the couch leading to the dad interrupting them.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
All I know is that by the time you can get event 5 for sis and event 1 for mom, the mom's event 2 happens the next mornings and I don't know if this is preventing me from trigger the mom & sis event 1.

Jaycool20

Jan 29, 2022
hey i need some help with something im doing the main story now after all the side storys and its bugged out. when im geting driven home and enter the house my new objective is to got to school on a week day but the map is locked and wont let me do anything else

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
All I know is that by the time you can get event 5 for sis and event 1 for mom, the mom's event 2 happens the next mornings and I don't know if this is preventing me from trigger the mom & sis event 1.
Can you remind me what events 1 and 2 for the mom are? It’s been more than a year since I’ve replayed the beginning. Wasn’t that just the "meet her every afternoon" one?

Anyway, you may the combined MomxSis route may just be broken, as I’ve mentioned before. It is entirely possible that it will never trigger regardless of what you do.

I recommend continuing the individual Mom and Sis routes a little bit further. If the combined route still doesn’t trigger, use the MC’s computer and its timetravel function to set the MomxSis route to 1. That should hopefully get the route started.

ey i need some help with something im doing the main story now after all the side storys and its bugged out. when im geting driven home and enter the house my new objective is to got to school on a week day but the map is locked and wont let me do anything else
There are several points where one route or another intentionally locks the map. That is supposed to mean that you have to search around wherever you are stuck until the next segment of the route triggers. This may require taking a single nap.

However, the coding is a broken mess. It is also equally possible that the map is locked in error. If you cannot trigger any events by walking in every room of the house, click them the "ENABLE MAP" button in the phone. It should be near the bottom of the contacts and skills tab.

(If it’s not there, you may need to enable the cheats on the MC’s computer.)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes