RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Fok.rt

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
Are these still under development? because i tried to go to the Alleyway from morning to late night, it doesn't trigger anything.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
This game is good but has so many bugs that half the events won't get triggered like get kidnapped in alley, have dinner at the dinning table, talk with Hitomi...the list just goes on. I hope they fix it in next update.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
How deep into development is this one as it is right now?
Check the "how much content" section of the guide for details. Mom, Sis, Teacher, Principal routes are complete. Main story maybe between 50% and 70%.
Are these still under development? because i tried to go to the Alleyway from morning to late night, it doesn't trigger anything.
The hints for that route used to be bugged, so maybe they still are. Have you been invited to the party on Saturday? The "go to alleyway" hint should appear while you are at the party. The kidnapping should trigger the moment you leave.
Has the MomxSis route trigger event been fixed yet.
Haven’t checked yet, but it still has the old "temporary" images. You know, the ones which should have been replaced half a year ago.

have dinner at the dinning table, talk with Hitomi
Hitomi has no route. The bug is that it tells you to interact with her in the first place.
The dinner table hint was weird, if we are both talking about the main story hint after returning from the sex world. The hint came much too early. I still had to talk to a couple of people before the dinner scene could actually be triggered. If you are stuck at that point, make sure you have visited and talked to every character.

Reactions: Muramasa0

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
have dinner at the dinning table,
Just checked it.

After the "dinner at dining table" hint appeared I still needed to talk to:
Violetta (beach)
Effie (cafe)
buff girl (school entrance)
Luna (classroom)
Edward (school entrance)
Then I went to class and finally got the message that I have "enough info" and should return home.

Has the MomxSis route trigger event been fixed yet.
Checked this as well. The route started as it should be. Even showed the correct hint, what a luxury!

Last edited:

johanes

May 14, 2017
wow... i cant even describe the actual stupidity of the bug.... like why even give an option to skip version when starting a new game when depending on the version you select to start in you would be hitting a game breaking bug. its like... dude road map.. do you know it? are you just jerking off one day and tought ooo that would be a good content to add.. then dont bother to check which time in the game your gonna decide to inject that content? and which characters needs to be present during the event so your "update" doesn't break? fucking hell.

alright... heres what you need to do to finish the coffee run... game calendar needs to be atleast august(thats how far i had to go to see Elfie in Coffee Shop), If your starting a new game and skipping to the latest update... DO NOT START AT THE ROBO BUILDING that is a bug star, and finally make sure the game time is afternoon and double check that elfie is in the coffee shop. if those states are True then proceed with the ROBO building scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymoose321

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
lol...so I somehow managed to reach a point where the game has me in an inescapable loop?

I have to talk to people around town after the sex world. Then the main plot will let me talk about it over dinner. The problem? After talking to everyone you go home and talk to your mother in the living room. The clock then skips to that night...which means you can't talk about it over dinner. But you ALSO can't sleep til the next day; it informs you that you're supposed to go to dinner!

I could use the computer timeskip to blip past that stage, but God only knows what THAT will break if I try it.

Are these releases not playtested at all??

Sheesh.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Can someone tell me what the new main story content from v0.37 and v0.38 is supposed to be? All I’ve found is a little bit of dialogue which funnels you in a three-choice dialogue option of which two choices are defunct and softlock you (proofreading and whichever the third minigame was), and the on option leads you into the coffee run minigame. The coffee run also softlocks you if you complete it since you then have to choose one of the other two minigames which have not yet been implemented.

Is the game anywhere near finished? I'm waiting until it's done.
If want it finished, ask again in at least two years… then don’t be surprised if you need to wait another two years. Progress is glacial for the most part.
How do you start it? Do you know how to start the boxfort threesome?
No idea. Have only played for ~15 minutes and checked other things.
After talking to everyone you go home and talk to your mother in the living room. The clock then skips to that night...which means you can't talk about it over dinner. But you ALSO can't sleep til the next day; it informs you that you're supposed to go to dinner!
That night, did you go to the dining room? It’s the square button in the bottom left if you are in the kitchen.
How do I trigger the MomxSis route again?
I just started a new game with both the mom and sis routes completed / nearly completed. At that moment, the phone hint system told me to go to the living room at Friday evening. That worked.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes