Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
No idea. Have only played for ~15 minutes and checked other things.
I cheated. You'll need to unpack everything with UnRen. Then enable the console (find Renpy/Common/00console.rpy in the game's files (Renpy folder, not game folder) file, which any text editor should be able to open, find the line config.console = and change False to True (capitalize True) and hunt down the scene you want in the game folder, and find the .rpy The file should have the dialog, scene changes and whatnot. Look for "lbl" near the start of the file. Open the console (shift+O) and type jump followed by the lbl line. Press enter.

one of the quests i have to do is fix moms computer ok so where is it?ive went to mall and tried to buy ani virus thinking id need it for that BUT nope wont let me buy
It may or may not be on her bed.

anonymoose321

Dec 13, 2020
wow... i cant even describe the actual stupidity of the bug.... like why even give an option to skip version when starting a new game when depending on the version you select to start in you would be hitting a game breaking bug. its like... dude road map.. do you know it? are you just jerking off one day and tought ooo that would be a good content to add.. then dont bother to check which time in the game your gonna decide to inject that content? and which characters needs to be present during the event so your "update" doesn't break? fucking hell.

alright... heres what you need to do to finish the coffee run... game calendar needs to be atleast august(thats how far i had to go to see Elfie in Coffee Shop), If your starting a new game and skipping to the latest update... DO NOT START AT THE ROBO BUILDING that is a bug star, and finally make sure the game time is afternoon and double check that elfie is in the coffee shop. if those states are True then proceed with the ROBO building scene.
Ugh I ran into this bug too and quit because of it. Worst part is I didn't even skip forward. I played from the start of the game.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Any one wiling to share save files i really dont want to play trough all this again just to see the incest 3some scenes.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It appears to be a good game.

It is really a shame that have only 39 patreons. :FeelsBadMan:

Lets us hope it changes soon :)
I would love to play this game it sounds really fun, but the graphics are not for me, i just got used to looking at hentai imagery which i didn't rate, but unfortunately for me sadly, my absolute limit these days is hentai. I have just been spoiled a lot by daz with more realistic looking girls.
Old school inside me says that the graphics are not as important as the story, but this is an adult visual novel game, where for me the graphics do matter.
I only wish the very best for the developer though and I really do hope you get more subscribers. You might also want to look towards subscribe star too, because personally I will only sub there to my favourite developers, i cant stand patreon and their stupid draconian measures. good luck! But I am more than sure you wont need luck, the story sounds really intriguing!

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
anyone can help me?
i bought the vr headset, then all of sudden boom it was modded and used to robotic something, and i cant click the gallery chest.
i tried to proceed the main story but it ended abruptly in the office, and prompt me to main menu.

did i do something wrong? i mean i just wanted to access the galery ffs

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
one of the quests i have to do is fix moms computer ok so where is it?ive went to mall and tried to buy ani virus thinking id need it for that BUT nope wont let me buy
The computer is a laptop on the bed in the parents room. After looking at it you'll need to get the anti-virus software at the mall and learn how to install it from your computer. Then you go back to the laptop and get the scene that goes with it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dear Dev,

it makes very little sense to use drawn artwork in a game without much compression.
The compressed version is virtually identical. The reason being that drawings can be safely compressed when they are as simple as in this game.

That way, you'll be saving the hassle of having to compress the game. Also, saving bandwidth.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The computer is a laptop on the bed in the parents room. After looking at it you'll need to get the anti-virus software at the mall and learn how to install it from your computer. Then you go back to the laptop and get the scene that goes with it.
had the right idea at least haha guess i done things backwards BUT i missed the laptop on the bed so ill load the game up and have a look again thanks for the reply back appreciate it :)

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’ve added the following to the Gamebreaking Issues section of the Guide:

Known issues as of v0.38b:
1) While asking around the Sex World, the game sends you home much too early. You still need to talk to several more people. Solution.
2) Beware: After successfully talking and returning home, time will progress. After that you need to go to the kitchen and then enter the dining room via the square button in the bottom left.
3) There is a softlock if you start coffee run without Effie at the coffee shop. Solution.

Is there any content after the coffee run? When I tried it, I was just softlocked after handing people the correct coffee.
I don’t really feel like playing the game atm. If you notice any gamebreaking issue you want me to add to the guide, describe them (and ideally how to solve them) and I’ll add them to the guide.

Yeah. Wait for the end of the world.
Now now, don’t exaggerate. I’m sure it will "only" take another 5 years or so… ;-)

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
We're proud of you bloo! You keep going on this game after that whole incest thing with the sister wrapped up!

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes