Jan 4, 2020
Playing this game for the first time in years- can't get Sexworld to happen, finished everyone's route except Lashley's (which I can't get started, the hint says something about being kidnapped in the alley but it's jumbled up with a different hint too).

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
"+Main Story Progress"

But the game still just ends in Eloise's office like before...

Also the Lashley movie dates are just with miss allaway for some reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gilfhunter

LMendez

Jun 11, 2019
Is there a patch to change the nonsense censorship like naming the building that's clearly a high school as "university" and some others? I tried lewdpatcher but the link is dead, I know you can enable incest by just setting the relationship as sibling and mother, but having the MC go to "university" is just silly

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
What version is the Teacher Route NTR scene?
Somewhere around 0.20 and 0.25, I think. Not sure if it is still around anywhere.
also how do u enter the sex world?
Check the guide. Make sure you have added every person you need to the contacts list.
"+Main Story Progress"

But the game still just ends in Eloise's office like before...
Might refer to the story being written but not actually put into the game yet. Geeseki has done something mislead like that several times.
Playing this game for the first time in years- can't get Sexworld to happen, finished everyone's route except Lashley's (which I can't get started, the hint says something about being kidnapped in the alley but it's jumbled up with a different hint too).
The hint system is bugged. The kidnapping part is extremely late in the story. Pretty sure you get her route started by just walking around the school during school hours. I remember that being pretty much automatic unless you completely avoid the school.

The hint system should show the correct hint first and then the bugged out hint(s) after that, if that helps.

Make sure to report the bugs via the report button in the game, though.
This is the third version of the game with this bug. Make sure to actually report it to the dev (there should be a button in the game menu).

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
i bought the game on steam :)
Congrats. Now that you are a paying customer, feel like bugging the community manager on Steam who keeps giving non-answers to all the people complaining about the game? Specifically, regarding the long-lasting bugs Geeseki doesn’t bother to fix and the assets Geeseki never bothered to actually include despite making them?

Specifically, the Lashley hint system has been bugged for three versions in a row. 4 months now.

The last punishment scene (dusting) was drawn July 6 2021, half a year ago for v0.35. The ones before were done for v0.34. The game still contains only the temp art.

When you enter the Sexworld mall and talk to the Threegans, you are told that the dialogue has not yet been implemented. However, the associated tasks have been marked complete May 19 2020 nearly two years ago. At some point I checked the scripts, and there was actually dialogue written for them. It just doesn’t trigger if you talk to them in game.

I’d complain myself, but I’m not really using the Steam forums, nor the account I’ve bought the game with.

Hi guys I cant trigger Lashley kidnapping in the alleyway!
The hint system is bugged. For three versions in a row, now.
Only the first part of the hint is correct. The kidnapping happens way back towards the end of the route and is also automatic at that point.
Man where i can find android 0.38b version?
Newest Android build I’ve seen is 0.37. Linked near the beginning in the Guide.
The updating post with the Android build used to be linked in the OP, but mods removed it.

i tried to find a old version to see the ntr stuff but its imposibl
Did you figure out which version should have it? Allegedly, there was quite an outcry about it in this thread at the time, so you might find discussions about it, at least. I’ve never seen it myself.
this game still bugged and missing a lot of CG BG etc?
See beginning of this post.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes