molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is so fucking broken.

Grinded to hell and back to almost max all damn stats and still fail run level 3, solo dance, study intensely! WTF? Fix this fucking broken game! I grinded to buy the max charisma +5 totem so only 2 points from max.. Dirty Dancing no Charisma too good for it.. Solo Dance only succeeded once and only fucking once! What the fuck is wrong with the stats in this damn game?\

Tells me to sleep on Friday.. nothing happens
Tells me to go to alley and get kidnapped.. nothing happens
Stats stop increasing on all girls...
Tells me to find Julie at noon... She is fucking nowhere's as I went EVERYWHERE looking for her
Sex scenes why the fuck are they in the game right now if the graphics are not available so it throws up errors that have to be ignored

Game is currently totally 100% unplayable as it will not continue.

FIX THE FUCKING GRIND!

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020

Grinded to hell and back to almost max all damn stats and still fail run level 3, solo dance, study intensely! WTF? Fix this fucking broken game! I grinded to buy the max charisma +5 totem so only 2 points from max.. Dirty Dancing no Charisma too good for it.. Solo Dance only succeeded once and only fucking once! What the fuck is wrong with the stats in this damn game?\

Tells me to find Julie at noon... She is fucking nowhere's as I went EVERYWHERE looking for her
Sex scenes why the fuck are they in the game right now if the graphics are not available so it throws up errors that have to be ignored

FIX THE FUCKING GRIND!
recommend to just rip out the image .rpa for each update instead of playing this pos i promise it will save ya lots of headaches and rages

xgtxx

Jun 27, 2020

FIX THE FUCKING GRIND!
Did you use the cheat code? it allows you to max out your stats, change relationship points, skip to specific objective for characters and give yourself money. I think the code should be hellsfired

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Did you use the cheat code? it allows you to max out your stats, change relationship points, skip to specific objective for characters and give yourself money. I think the code should be hellsfired
Game really should not have to have a cheat code to actually finish it. The grind needs to be severely reduced.. I'm on like month 3 I think now.. and it is not progressing at all.

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
It wont do anyone any good to just say that the game is crap or shit. Like any process, it is technical and will encounter technical problems or difficulties. For everyone that comments on here, try to give the developer(s) a chance and some patience.

Everything will always encounter problems. Best thing is to tackle them head on with a calm mind. The game is not "broken". It just needs more polish and in progress.

Reactions: spl00sh321

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
It wont do anyone any good to just say that the game is crap or shit. Like any process, it is technical and will encounter technical problems or difficulties. For everyone that comments on here, try to give the developer(s) a chance and some patience.

Everything will always encounter problems. Best thing is to tackle them head on with a calm mind. The game is not "broken". It just needs more polish and in progress.
1634724661652.png

Wake up boy This game has been in development for 4 years...and for 2 years the bugs and placeholders images are still there

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
View attachment 1460871

Wake up boy This game has been in development for 4 years...and for 2 years the bugs and placeholders images are still there
he just join this year so may be some kid just discover about these stuff so he have no idea about these shenanigans of h dev repeatedly milking their gullible patreons with god awful update and shit ton of bugs goes unfix and most commonly take the money and bail then start new projects again.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nope. It's tookfirst.

Reactions: xgtxx

Janemba133

May 30, 2019

5 years. Let that sink in.

5. YEARS. We have been giving this game as calmly and as rationally a chance as we could possibly fit into its asshole.
Not broken? Yeah, I'm sure shit like broken segments of the story and the fact that they had to add a FEATURE to skip these broken ass parts of the story is completely a normal part of development.

Oh, and let's not forget good ol' Geeseki decided to include UNFINISHED art assets that have been placeholders for the majority of these 5. YEARS.

I honestly, truly thought this game was going somewhere but the fact remains that this game is the equivalent of the disappointment stepchild who keeps handing in shit gifts for the relatives every Christmas.

I'm done being quiet about this shit. It was better off to let this unpolished pretentious garbage get quietly canceled instead of trying to pull a Summertime Saga...EXCEPT THOSE GUYS APPARENTLY FINISHED THEIR MAIN STORY MONTHS AGO SO IF ANYTHING THEY DESERVE TO REST ON THEIR LAURELS THEN THIS GAME DOES AND YET THEY'RE WORKING THEIR ASS OFF STILL ON THE SIDE CONTENT OF ALL THINGS.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I’m sensing some salt…

Let us also not forget that the free public updates were replaced by the paid Steam updates with the promise of making sure Steam got the more refined, bug-free release. Instead, the Steam community just gets to enjoy the same easy-to-fix bugs for a whole 4 months. Also, the Steam release came with the prediction of the game being complete this year, which means with this version 0.36. The main story is perhaps half done and most of the side-story routes literally do not exist yet.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
how long is incest gone here? haven't played this game in a bit, just wondering how nasty is it
Same as 3 years ago, more or less. The dude completed Mom's story around the end of 2017 and Sis' story a few months later.
There is a MomxSis route as of ~1 year ago. The changelog claims that it is fully complete now, but the latest version is still missing some of the images. Also, the route itself and the hint system especially have been in various states of "broken" for six versions now, so you may have to either fly blind or follow the guide in my signature.

therain92

Apr 3, 2018
Just finished all of the available content, idk why this game was so good but I really really enjoyed almost all of it. Great characters, honestly pretty interesting story, i have no idea why the art style hits but it fucking hits, etc etc. I do hope it's eventually finished!

That said, while I'm sure this has been brought up before, I feel like after certain events on Lashley's route I wish we'd been given an option to go beyond just dropping her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically my only complaint thematically.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes