dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I like this game but check this alt plot idea I found on another site:

Game focus have the main character traveling back and forth from universes, and he decides to use that as his school project
Everyone in your universe is pretty conservative, to the point of having a mayor that bans most lewd stuff
In your universe your dad died, but it turns out he went to the other universe and stayed there, and the dad that died is the asshole from the alternative universe

This gives you a clear opportunity with your universe mom, no drama bullshit other than the "oh no! incest" stuff
Your sister is sexually repressed because of dad's death, so she wants your dick too. >The girl at school likes you but her dad doesn't let her near boys
Turns out your you from the alternative universe drowned, so your dad goes for you to replace him

You start having second doubts about all that because your mom and friends and morals, but you also like sex
The sex cult exists and the leader is the strict mayor. She doesn't want to kill you, though, but she wants your help
Turns out sex doesn't solve anything, what a surprise, and the society is about to collapse. Your objective is grown yourself as a person in the first universe to fix the second

Alternatively, your stay in the second universe makes you grown sexually so you can help the first universe with their purity problem
You fix first universe, all the girls you wanted are on your dick, while you help second universe and society is reestablished.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I still remember back in the first version of the game (may have been .03 I think?) there wasnt a second universe yet. Instead there was this story of a missing woman around town that kept coming up in dialog, and ghost stories about her surrounding the lake. And our main character decides to track this story down as his class project. ( I may be remembering this slightly incorrectly, but that is the approximate shape of it)

I hope he brings this back one day. Give a bit of set up to the alt-world, make it so people DO realize some weirdness is going on, but nothing too obvious.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
I still remember back in the first version of the game (may have been .03 I think?) there wasnt a second universe yet. Instead there was this story of a missing woman around town that kept coming up in dialog, and ghost stories about her surrounding the lake. And our main character decides to track this story down as his class project. ( I may be remembering this slightly incorrectly, but that is the approximate shape of it)

I hope he brings this back one day. Give a bit of set up to the alt-world, make it so people DO realize some weirdness is going on, but nothing too obvious.
i think the missing girl is the girl who wants you to marry her

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Bugfix > Alpha v0.11d

Changelog:
Alpha 0.11d
+Added Jacob and MC sprites in conversation in the schoolyard after sister’s conversation
+Added Note about missing CG scene in Sister’s Bedroom
+Fixed Infinite Loop in the bedroom during the day that is related to mom’s side story
+Fixed Map not showing up in the sex world at night
+Fixed Spelling Errors
+Fixed Infinite Loop that occurs when you pick ‘no’ when asked to wait for Effie outside.
+Fixed Infinite Loop that occurs when you pick ‘no’ when asked to wait for Mom in the livingroom
+Fixed Infinite Loop that occurs when you pick ‘no’ when asked to sit with Miss Allaway in the cafeteria
+Fixed Incorrect Sprite placement during Conversation with Sister in the Schoolyard
-Mom’s H-scene’s pace is strangely at hyper speed? For some people?
-Choices with longer lengths will go over the choice frame
-Sister Art not present when talking to her in her room at night
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017

yeah, replaced it completely . i still like that plot, hope he add it back oneday

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
yeah, replaced it completely . i still like that plot, hope he add it back oneday
I agree. Put that storie back in the game, it's make the game more interesting when you investigate what happening with the girl....

dark1

Mar 5, 2017

I wonder why they change it sound's a lot more intersting ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
So I have a question about the next big content update do saves transfer ?,
I don't mind starting again I'm just wondering ?
also does something happen if you say yes to drunk girl ?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty sure the game tells you at the beginning to start new game and not play from a previous version save especially on version .11 due to glitches and stuff.

Reactions: dark1

hades

May 18, 2017
since i was forced do restart this game can someone tell me the cheat codes you use on your phone thanks

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a cheat for money?
Couldn't find it in variables.

Usually it is money = XXX, or cash,.. etc.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, what is with never-ending loop of you and mom on the couch?

You suck on her titties, 24/7 without end.
Is there any wakthrough for this game?

EDIT: You need to break the cycle and miss the evening appointment. Deal with her tantrum. Tackle the Father. Earn lots of money and bring her stuff to her room.
Earn another $1000 for the suit and dinner. THEN you can fuck her.

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah this is defininitely one that is good, but you should hold off playing once every third or fourth update at the earliest due to how glitchy and how little stuff is added.

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
His schedule says September but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say October since he recently came out with an update. Cant wait for the next update though especially since hes adding more build up to the homerun mom scene.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes