matsc

Aug 6, 2016
is it just me or does the gloryhole bj scene at beach is in a unending loop.

game gets stuck at the loop .

I'm guessing you have Cheats turned on and set your Stamina to max? The BJ length is coded to your stamina and it gets a bit confused if you have it set higher than 10 for some of the women.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Has seen whats on the
Alpha 0.12 Update

Hello, been a while since the last update. Let's get a few things out of the way. Check out the bolded text if you wanna TL;DR but still get all the key information.
Update on the Game
Shaded CG:

I ran a poll a while ago and I can say that the you guys totally want that sweet shading action. The votes were scaled from '0' to '10', '0' being you despise the idea with a passion and '10' being you are all for the idea with all your heart. I've added up the scores and averaged it out of the 597 total votes and it received a score of '7.62'. The majority of your votes are above '5', 86.6% of your votes to be exact. So based on those results, I can safely say that this shading idea is a go-go.

To reiterate what's going to happen, the shading will ONLY be added to CG scenes, it will be used in a subtle, out-of-mind way to simply enhance the images, give characters mass and volume, and to ground them in the environment. I will make sure that it will not stray away from the art style that most of you admire. I won't be the one shading the scenes, though I may have to experiment

I will if not have made a milestone for $5000 for a colorist who will solely work on turning flat CG scenes into shaded ones. Part of their job will also include having to manipulate the established layers and folders in Photoshop to match the original images and replace them all exactly the same. Yes, it's as tedious as it sounds and it's going to be a ton of work. I'm not taking anyone for the role yet but when the time rolls around, I'll be open to any artist/ colorist who is interested. Stay tuned for that number.

H-Scene Hyperspeed Bug:

If you have played 0.11, you may have noticed a thing during Mom's H-scene in the bedroom where it looks as if you're skipping through the whole thing or something similar? I myself have never actually seen what it looks like but I've had many cases where that scene in particular is being rushed through involuntarily. I have NO idea what's up with that. There isn't anything in the actual code that triggers it to go so fast, all the timings are similar to other scenes with iterations since there are more frames in this particular animation. Let me know if that happens to you or not so I can get an idea if it happens to everyone or just some people.

Plan for 0.12:

I did a few misc art during bug fixing week but now I'm in the writing stage. In addition to writing, We're working on improving some of the key features of the game such as getting rid of the RNG related encounters or at least coding them in a way so it's better RNG. The skill stat system and how that will all play out so it's more of a passive build up rather than a grindy build up.#ThankRNGeesusForCheats.

Besides those, the main story focus will now be on Mom and Sister.Rubae is still and will be the primary writer for Sister and I will work on adding more content to Mom's story so it flows better.

More stuff are in the works but I don't think I can add it all in this update. I shouldn't get too ahead of myself.

Update on the Creator
A More Balance Schedule:

I've working on improving my schedule so that I have a more balanced life to live. That would mean 8-9 hours of work, 5-6 days a week, depending on my mood, 8 hours of sleep (which is already natural for me), and the rest is whatever. Before I was doing nearly every week, 7 days of work, ranging between 6 to 14 hours each day, so yeah. That need change. I'm sure you guys understand wholeheartedly. I guess I forgot how to live a life outside of A Town Uncovered since I worked so hard on making and maintaining it a viable career for myself these past 9 months.

Wrist and Forearm Pain:

I have wrist and forearm pain, I know what perverts are thinking. Yes, I was washing too many dishes. No, I think it was because I did a lot of garden chores and Ikea Furniture building that it's now feeling pretty tender and sore. I took a day break but I still gotta take it easy.

New Tablet:

In lighter news, thanks to you guys, I upgraded my work equipment from my 5-6 year old Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch to a Wacom Mobile Studio Pro. I still need to get a bluetooth keyboard for it so until then, I can't work efficiently. But I absolutely love it. It really motivates me to work on unrelated A Town Uncovered artworks in my down time as well since I primarily am an artist before I started game dev.

Survey:

A while ago, I created a survey to get a better idea of who's playing A Town Uncovered. If you wanna chip in to the statistics, it'll only take you 1-2 minutes.

Thanks for all the support, perverts! Whether you pledged in 0.01 or even today, it all means SOO much to me! Our project has been growing at a pretty consistent, rapid rate compared to the other Top 50 Adult Game Patreon Creators on Graphtreon and it really frikkin blows my mind with how awesome you guys are! I love you. GeeSeki, out!

Reactions: Vlo

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Thanks.

Also does anyone know where we can view this "unrelated A Town Uncovered artworks" because he a great artist.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I'm guessing you have Cheats turned on and set your Stamina to max? The BJ length is coded to your stamina and it gets a bit confused if you have it set higher than 10 for some of the women.
hmm yeah my stamina is 20 but no cheats are activated. Just tried making a new game and it didn't infinitely loop for some reason.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Weird, I thought the super speed Mom scene bug was fixed in 0.11c. I posted about it here right before c was released, and when I checked out c, it played at a normal speed. Maybe it was because it was the then-new replay feature and not the first time.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I get the super speed bug in 0.11e but not in 0.11d

What madness is this?
superspeed on mom's hscene? I got the superspeed bug on drunk girl hscene in 0.11e which i'm assuming worked fine in previous versions since no one complained.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
walkthrough any hero?
There's not really much that requires a walkthrough since the content is still fairly light.

Only one I would suggest is in the first couple of days save your money, you will have a relative who needs some cash. Not much more to do with it yet, but I think its a one time only event.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The entire sex world seriously needs to be put on the shelf until you can get some basic stuff in the real world first.

You're given a hint that maybe you don't belong, but the overall story just doesn't make sense. Sure, I'd like to have a Roman sex orgy in that part, but gorramn... Why the fuck does a parallel universe of sexual desire exist in the first place?

Why am I there?

And if I'm there, why would I wanna leave? Nothing explained, it just kills my boner. I agree with you, but very begrudgingly when I think about it more.
Did you sorta miss the part about the "Being killed as a sacrifice" storyline on why the MC is trying to get the hell out of dodge?

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
How come the file size is smaller the last update, is this just addon patch or the most update version of the game ?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Did you sorta miss the part about the "Being killed as a sacrifice" storyline on why the MC is trying to get the hell out of dodge?
No, my problem is that everything's introduced and set up so damn fast, that it's just a clusterfuck. What should be a two or three part act in and of itself after you conquer the normie world is suddenly thrown in 20 ways from sunday and then left to rot as you get into the problems of the regular world.

Look, if it was a dream world, I can sort of see that functioning. A mirror world? Still the fantasy stretch, but okay, I can go along with it.

Parallel friggin universe and it's part of *multiple friggin ones?!*

That's a heavy order of hurdles to put my fragile little mindset through...

All I'm saying is that if you try to jump straight to sex with me on the first date, at least warm me up and wine and dine me before you try for suprise buttsex...

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes