Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
No, my problem is that everything's introduced and set up so damn fast, that it's just a clusterfuck. What should be a two or three part act in and of itself after you conquer the normie world is suddenly thrown in 20 ways from sunday and then left to rot as you get into the problems of the regular world.

Look, if it was a dream world, I can sort of see that functioning. A mirror world? Still the fantasy stretch, but okay, I can go along with it.

Parallel friggin universe and it's part of *multiple friggin ones?!*

-Vid snip-

That's a heavy order of hurdles to put my fragile little mindset through...

All I'm saying is that if you try to jump straight to sex with me on the first date, at least warm me up and wine and dine me before you try for suprise buttsex...
While I feel you and agree, I give this a pass for now cause it's still very early in the game's life. Now if it stays this way then I'll probably start voicing complaints

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
While I feel you and agree, I give this a pass for now cause it's still very early in the game's life. Now if it stays this way then I'll probably start voicing complaints
My problem is that the more I think about it, the more it hurts my brain and my soul as an amateur writer. Look, I'm never gonna win any awards, and I'm a dude that faps to some of the stuff here just like any of you all here.

But this story is already FUBAR and it's only just beginning.

The "parallel universe" just screams lazy to me. You basically use the same resources that you've made to express them in a new way. How many universes are you going to be plowing your mom while running from this thingamabob that wants you dead for getting there accidentally? Pay some money next month to find out!

It's a dead end story wise IMO. Reason being is that with a mirror world or dream world, I can start thinking that it's your psyche or a reflection of your desires which affects the real world. But with a parallel universe with multiple options, the amount of BS you need to justify this goes up exponentially. Why the hell is that at the bottom of a lake? What the hell is guarding it? How did it get there? What happens to escapees on any side? Why can it happen? Some sort of Jungian response could be plausible with the first two. But with the third, it just gets worse.

The sinister aspect gives way to cynicism about the product and that makes me less invested because my suspension of disbelief is just gone. I don't know the consequences for all this but as agreed, there's just not enough story to really make this something I want to invest in. At least right now.

Seriously, I could just go through the story and pick it apart in a very, very, VERY, detailed fashion and how rushed it is, but I'd rather people enjoy what's there. As it stands, it's just way too much, way too soon, and makes me sigh three times, throw back a cold one, and move to the next game because I have few doubts it can really be fixed and will only get worse from here.

yoyo12x12

Jul 6, 2017
The mom wants some ice cream but the girl at the shop just tells me about the job I might get or not get instead of selling me some. Save me please

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Having a issue with Sunday time now advancing can anyone help?

Last edited:

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
Is there any progression with the mom on the couch? Every other objective claims it's the end for the current build...is it a bug or am I missing something?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any progression with the mom on the couch? Every other objective claims it's the end for the current build...is it a bug or am I missing something?
If you mean how to progress the mom story in general: skip an afternoon session with her, and the next day, go out of your bedroom in the evening and you should hear something from downstairs. Continue with that. If you mean the couch scene by itself, then no, there is nothing more.

BowDraco

May 18, 2017
If you mean how to progress the mom story in general: skip an afternoon session with her, and the next day, go out of your bedroom in the evening and you should hear something from downstairs. Continue with that. If you mean the couch scene by itself, then no, there is nothing more.
Oh! Oddly enough, I completed the storyline and decided to completed the side quest and it just happened that the mother was last. So I had no reason to skip any of the scenes. Thanks

U

User_71462

For some reason the scenes keep skipping through the animations, even knowing the skip option isn't being used. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

So far I've confirmed that it happens with the Drunk Girl's ocean sex scene, and the mom's couch hj. It doesn't do it during the Effie sex scene though.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradloserkid

May 8, 2017
My problem is that the more I think about it, the more it hurts my brain and my soul as an amateur writer. Look, I'm never gonna win any awards, and I'm a dude that faps to some of the stuff here just like any of you all here.

But this story is already FUBAR and it's only just beginning.

The "parallel universe" just screams lazy to me. You basically use the same resources that you've made to express them in a new way. How many universes are you going to be plowing your mom while running from this thingamabob that wants you dead for getting there accidentally? Pay some money next month to find out!

It's a dead end story wise IMO. Reason being is that with a mirror world or dream world, I can start thinking that it's your psyche or a reflection of your desires which affects the real world. But with a parallel universe with multiple options, the amount of BS you need to justify this goes up exponentially. Why the hell is that at the bottom of a lake? What the hell is guarding it? How did it get there? What happens to escapees on any side? Why can it happen? Some sort of Jungian response could be plausible with the first two. But with the third, it just gets worse.

The sinister aspect gives way to cynicism about the product and that makes me less invested because my suspension of disbelief is just gone. I don't know the consequences for all this but as agreed, there's just not enough story to really make this something I want to invest in. At least right now.

Seriously, I could just go through the story and pick it apart in a very, very, VERY, detailed fashion and how rushed it is, but I'd rather people enjoy what's there. As it stands, it's just way too much, way too soon, and makes me sigh three times, throw back a cold one, and move to the next game because I have few doubts it can really be fixed and will only get worse from here.
Jesus.

I suppose you hate all sci-fi, fantasy and superhero stories as well?

"How can multiple universes even exist" basically rules out your enjoyment of all stories with multiple universes. As of now, there are two in this game but you're throwing a fit over a nonexistent chase through lots of universes?

Shit, without the sex universe stuff this game would just be Sunmertime Saga with less content. That's all got more potential than the otherwise standard incest game.

Reactions: CommanderOlympus

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Jesus.

I suppose you hate all sci-fi, fantasy and superhero stories as well?

"How can multiple universes even exist" basically rules out your enjoyment of all stories with multiple universes. As of now, there are two in this game but you're throwing a fit over a nonexistent chase through lots of universes?

Shit, without the sex universe stuff this game would just be Sunmertime Saga with less content. That's all got more potential than the otherwise standard incest game.
First off, just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I don't like a story. Getting a parallel universe right requires an understanding of such notions that are far easier to explain with other options as my entire damn post laid out.

If you actually want to have a conversation about my reasoning, you sure as hell don't have to come off in such a combative manner. But if this is just a way to troll, the door's to your right.

Reactions: Goblina Lover
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes