dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I REALLY want to know more about that demon/dark god girl from Sex World, I think it would be funny if she was the drunk girl from the beach.

Also has anyone seen any mods or fanart for the game ?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I keep getting errors like this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 13, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 25, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 13, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 22, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 7, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 20, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 7, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 20, in script call
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 25, in script call
  File "game/scenes/school/classroom/day/main/classroom_day.rpy", line 44, in script
  File "game/scenes/school/classroom/day/main/classroom_day.rpy", line 44, in <module>
NameError: name 'missallaway_path' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpy", line 22, in script call
  File "game/scenes/school/classroom/day/main/classroom_day.rpy", line 44, in script
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Favorite\ATownUncovered\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Favorite\ATownUncovered\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Favorite\ATownUncovered\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.11d-win\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scenes/school/classroom/day/main/classroom_day.rpy", line 44, in <module>
NameError: name 'missallaway_path' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.11d

Last edited:

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Here a save: Go into hallway click on parent door click top button then back to MC's Room and then bang that huge boobed mom.
how do I use this save file?
I've tried extracting it, renaming it, placing it in save location ect....

I'm a real noob at this so details please.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
sex scene with mom is passing too fast. whats wrong with it? help me please...
Its a bit of a bug in the code. Rather than 1 second per frame, he put it at 0.1 seconds. Makes things a bit.... frantic.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Well, I mean its not like its a program error when its animated so quickly. Its just a choice the coder made. May have been intentional, may not have been, I don't know. But it is in the code.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, I just accidentally solved the "hyperspeed animation" issue. Turns out, it is a bug in the code. Hooray!

So, make animations in renpy, you use the "pause" code. For example this:

$ renpy.pause(0.5)

Would keep the frame up half a second before moving on to the next. The function also has arguments that can be added. For example:
$ renpy.pause(0.5, hard=True)
Would mean that clicking doesn't advance the frame. This is how most of GeeSeki's functions are set up. Time, no clicky.

However, on the hyperspeed scenes, he instead has:
$ renpy.pause(0.5,0)

That ",0" shouldnt be there, and seems to invalidate the timing. So there is no pause. As soon as the program has loaded one pic, it loads the next.

You can fix this by going to game\scenes\myhouse\mybedroom\night\story\mombedroomhsceneafterdate and opening "mombedroomhsceneafterdate.rpy", and doing a replace all. Replace ",0" with ",hard=True" and it restores the proper frame timing. (At least on my machine)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, I just accidentally solved the "hyperspeed animation" issue. Turns out, it is a bug in the code. Hooray!

So, make animations in renpy, you use the "pause" code. For example this:

$ renpy.pause(0.5)

Would keep the frame up half a second before moving on to the next. The function also has arguments that can be added. For example:
$ renpy.pause(0.5, hard=True)
Would mean that clicking doesn't advance the frame. This is how most of GeeSeki's functions are set up. Time, no clicky.

However, on the hyperspeed scenes, he instead has:
$ renpy.pause(0.5,0)

That ",0" shouldnt be there, and seems to invalidate the timing. So there is no pause. As soon as the program has loaded one pic, it loads the next.

You can fix this by going to game\scenes\myhouse\mybedroom\night\story\mombedroomhsceneafterdate and opening "mombedroomhsceneafterdate.rpy", and doing a replace all. Replace ",0" with ",hard=True" and it restores the proper frame timing. (At least on my machine)
Don't think I found that folder. Is it in the game directory ?

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Just had a mad idea on the worlds:
1. a town uncovered Normal Word
2. SummerTime Saga
3.a town uncovered Sex World

Basicly the world of SummerTime Saga is the halfway point between Normal & SW

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
is it just me or does the gloryhole bj scene at beach is in a unending loop.

game gets stuck at the loop .

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Man i was laughing so hard at mom going at it in supersonic speed!:closedeyesmile: Who knew she could be that fast?!
If she keeps that up there aint going to be any skin left on the MC's private parts.

Reactions: Seth Phoenix2000
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes