Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey I'm having trouble opening the Mac version of this game.

View attachment 25610

Can anybody help me?
How do you unzip it on the Mac? Default for me on the Mac is archive utility, but I also use (as needed) either the Unarchiver or Stuffit Expander (both for Mac)...try different ones until one works for you. I've been playing this on my mac for close to a year now. And - if all else fails, try re-downloading as it may have been corrupted. Was it a long DL for you? What link did you use? Try another...

Jugg337

Jul 4, 2017
There's one sidequest about meeting with Hitome on the beach but I can't seem to find her there. Anyone?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
There's one sidequest about meeting with Hitome on the beach but I can't seem to find her there. Anyone?
I think it just triggers randomly when you go to the beach. But I'm not sure. It has been some time since I last played.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
For me triggered after talking to her and going at the beach mid-day, It is of course random, but the prerequisites are talking to her inside the comic store with ALL the choices

zombine345

Oct 7, 2017
So 6 out of 8 girls are hoes who sucking off random dudes. Looks like dating qt azn gf is the only right option here.

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
To me that part seemed like a joke :D I mean I couldn't take it seriously when you can find almost every character there. Hell, your sister fools around with a girl as well :D

Reactions: jcamby

jcamby

May 5, 2017
To me that part seemed like a joke :D I mean I couldn't take it seriously when you can find almost every character there. Hell, your sister fools around with a girl as well :D
A theory was floated on the forum that some of the people that suck at the gloryhole are from the sex dimension, since the beach is another portal between worlds and their beach is fucking empty.

I've never really thought about it that much since I don't really play the game for the lore.

Reactions: Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
A theory was floated on the forum that some of the people that suck at the gloryhole are from the sex dimension, since the beach is another portal between worlds and their beach is fucking empty.

I've never really thought about it that much since I don't really play the game for the lore.
That actually makes some sense. Especially the mother, since she doesn't look like the type to just go down the beach to suck of random dudes.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
from what his progress bars on his patreon page show the mother storyline is almost done and the rest.....yea not so much

jcamby

May 5, 2017
That actually makes some sense. Especially the mother, since she doesn't look like the type to just go down the beach to suck of random dudes.
The mother being at the gloryhole is where the theory began, I think. People just extrapolated that if the mom was crossing over to suck dicks, why not some of the other people from there too.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
just curious has anyone seen a change log for 0.12 yet? I like to know what to look for when I start.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
just curious has anyone seen a change log for 0.12 yet? I like to know what to look for when I start.
An actual changelog doesn't exist yet (as hes not finished with 0.12) but judging from what I've seen it will be more Mom updates, as well as extending the "Otherworld" story a bit. He says hes gotten some sister writing done, but it won't be making it into this patch.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
The mother being at the gloryhole is where the theory began, I think. People just extrapolated that if the mom was crossing over to suck dicks, why not some of the other people from there too.
that "dear..uh sir" part makes me think she knew it was MC

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes