Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It's funny, people mistake their own impatience with critical scrutiny far too often.
Vote with your wallets if it bothers you. If you already aren't paying, well, why the fuck are you complaining??

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
If I had to read I suck every day my motivation creating kinky content would be zero, not gonna lie.
Pretty sure that is part of the reason for the slow updates. The dev has repeatedly mentioned mental health issues, and even suspended the Patreon entirely at times while recuperating.

b. Place the .bat file in the same directory as the executable and double click it
Did you mean to attach a .bat file to your post?
乱伦暴露狂和怀孕
Yes, sort-of but mostly no, and no content beyond fanart so far.

For the mostly no, there’s a nude beach where not much story content happens, and a very brief excursion into a mostly-nude world, where also not much happens. More nudist than exhibitionist.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Check posts https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-39a-geeseki.1433/post-7979915 and https://f95zone.to/threads/a-town-uncovered-v0-39a-geeseki.1433/post-7979926
One page before your question. Seriously, any lazier and you would have asked that just after the post with the answer...
Thank you that time I check on page 1 to last page I found it but I forget to delete my commend that time. if you say lazy why do not some game have more then 1000 page and I check on page 1 to end page . I ask you if you do not know where is walkthrough in 1000 page or answer . What do you do? ask or find? if I lazier why do not I ask full save. It is faster way? which way is lazier? but still thank you.

Last edited:

Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
Ok, I completed the corrections. Tbh its either the dev is too lazy to run through their own code or they need better QA because they didnt change labels of jump commands and didnt use the correct variable in one of the files. Anyways, here is what you need to do to fix the Jane bugs.

1. Unren
a. If you don't have unren or don't know where to get it here is a link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
b. Place the .bat file in the same directory as the executable and double click it
c. Use option 1
2. Extract the zip in the main directory and say yes to file replacements
Sorry I was stupid and forgot to attach the file

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
going through resources after I unrenned then honeyviewed I saw a few more interesting things I had found in the game but it was without setup and dialog.

Liger21

May 5, 2017
I got an issue where any save I make after the email mini game drops me back in the middle of it when I load

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I had found in the game but it was without setup and dialog.
This reminds me. The new Lashley scene from the previous update is supposed to be triggered in the kitchen, of all places. Requirements are:

if principallashley_path >= 28 and day == 6 and date >= 21 and lashleyribbonmatingpress_call == 0:

I’ve also slightly updated the scene guide of the FAQ/Repository.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any gallery mods for this, or any save files that have the non replayable sex scenes? I dont want to restart, had to wipe old files to get this to work, and want to see the scene with the Mom watching TV and a few other good scene.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any gallery mods for this, or any save files that have the non replayable sex scenes? I dont want to restart, had to wipe old files to get this to work, and want to see the scene with the Mom watching TV and a few other good scene.
Guess I could just cheat stats and money to get the scenes I want, save them and continue on

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
This used to be one of my favorites (possibly first Renpy I played). Story wasnt bad early on, the mom, sister, and other characters were hot, and ran smooth.

But since at least .30 (possibly earlier) came around, feels like anything not with characters talking has considerable lag/delay. Like using my phone. One click takes like 7 seconds to register. Even better looking games like Midlife Crisis and Summertime Saga run way better than this. Not dismissing story bugs, but the fact it takes longer to progress than it should is infuriating

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes