Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
This used to be one of my favorites (possibly first Renpy I played). Story wasnt bad early on, the mom, sister, and other characters were hot, and ran smooth.

But since at least .30 (possibly earlier) came around, feels like anything not with characters talking has considerable lag/delay. Like using my phone. One click takes like 7 seconds to register. Even better looking games like Midlife Crisis and Summertime Saga run way better than this. Not dismissing story bugs, but the fact it takes longer to progress than it should is infuriating
I'd say that's probably an issue on your end, dude. I ran 0.39a with no lag, and my laptop isn't all that beefy.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I'd say that's probably an issue on your end, dude. I ran 0.39a with no lag, and my laptop isn't all that beefy.
Its weird, my current laptop isnt great at all. But almost all other games I play dont get this issue. Maou-Sama, Family Affair, DMD, Foot of the Mountains, and more run with no to little noticable lag.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Its weird, my current laptop isnt great at all. But almost all other games I play dont get this issue. Maou-Sama, Family Affair, DMD, Foot of the Mountains, and more run with no to little noticable lag.
Might be something about hos this one is coded that doesn't agree with your laptop. I'm no expert but I've seen some games run poorly while other had no issue. From what I've been told, usually it's optimisation issues. And this game is, sadly, not very optimized looking...

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I will say to play this and a few others I have to unren and use 7.3.5. My computer (for now) is an old netbook that I upgraded to Windows 7 with a weak gpu.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
I am confused with the email proofreading minigame. Doing the training, and found all the bad language Eloise used. But not sure how to proceed. Clock is only at 7 o clock, and there are words that need spacing, but I cant find anything to click on

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Just checked the dev-log for the next release:

Three Patreon-voted scenes:
1) "Lifting Missus' skirt up casually in the kitchen and slipping it in while she reads"
2) "Lailah (Jacob's Step-Mom) begs MC to have sex with her in her bedroom"
3) "Teghan (Yellow & white shirt popular girl) makes deal with you and reverse seated cowgirl in girl's stall"

A "mid office job h-scene" and generally a handful off more office stuff.
2 background (train station, town houses)
After-movie dreams for sister
More UI-changes

Also, all the remaining old h-scenes have apparently been converted to the new format, whatever that is. Haven’t seen much of a difference so far, but I’ve never compared it.

So I'm just wondering if that momxsis bug was ever fixed yet.
There's nothing new in the Mom x Sis path in this update, right?
Don’t think the MomxSis route was changed in any way this update. Still the old "temporary" pictures, and no mention of a bugfix.
where can i find magnet for edward
?
Do you mean the " Have you got any magnets on you?" line? That’s just a throwaway, I’m pretty sure.

Reactions: Ahsl

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Just checked the dev-log for the next release:

Three Patreon-voted scenes:
1) "Lifting Missus' skirt up casually in the kitchen and slipping it in while she reads"
2) "Lailah (Jacob's Step-Mom) begs MC to have sex with her in her bedroom"
3) "Teghan (Yellow & white shirt popular girl) makes deal with you and reverse seated cowgirl in girl's stall"

A "mid office job h-scene" and generally a handful off more office stuff.
2 background (train station, town houses)
After-movie dreams for sister
More UI-changes

Also, all the remaining old h-scenes have apparently been converted to the new format, whatever that is. Haven’t seen much of a difference so far, but I’ve never compared it.
Sooo basically nothing mentionning bugfixes ? I mean, I was warned, but it's still a bit baffling...

?
Do you mean the " Have you got any magnets on you?" line? That’s just a throwaway, I’m pretty sure.
Yeah, it is. It's just you standard random unconsequential repeated NPC line, not part of a quest.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Everybody knows kitchens are for cocking.
What ? Cooking ? Never heard of it. Is that a sex position ?
Rutonat, can you help me with the email proofreading tutorial? I can find the errors, but not sure what to do after finishing it. Is it supposed to end automatically or do I click something?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Rutonat, can you help me with the email proofreading tutorial? I can find the errors, but not sure what to do after finishing it. Is it supposed to end automatically or do I click something?
I have no clue, and I'm wondering what gave you the idea I had the answer.

strangeobject

Nov 22, 2019
[/QUOTE]
thanks man, i guess my game bugged, cause i cant access vr thngie

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Sooo basically nothing mentioning bugfixes ? I mean, I was warned, but it's still a bit baffling...
There were 9 resolved bug reports listed for the current version. None have yet been added for the next one, but there is also a month left before release.
thanks man, i guess my game bugged, cause i cant access vr thngie
Did you follow the VR guide in the GUIDE/Info repository? Which part are you stuck at?

Last edited:

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
getting a ongoing bug with the office stuff, the photvopy machien thing has no where for me to click on or to skip, and when i try to save a progress, it always takes me back to the spell check office minigame. Is there a way to skip this stuff?

I dotn find it really needed.

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
getting a ongoing bug with the office stuff, the photvopy machien thing has no where for me to click on or to skip, and when i try to save a progress, it always takes me back to the spell check office minigame. Is there a way to skip this stuff?

I dotn find it really needed.
I was able to get past the copy machine, but at proofreading I cant find a way to finish it now. Sad to say that this game, with the characters and story not being terrible, has become really buggy as of late

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
Ah, they changed how "rollback" works so the mouse wheel no longer does it. There are two options (left and right) in the options... neither does anything. Or I don't know how to activate them. Can't I just get the mouse wheel back?

Anyone else experiencing a wierd bug each time you load a file it just ridirects you back to the proof-reading minigame? Or is my stuff just broken?
I got an issue where any save I make after the email mini game drops me back in the middle of it when I load
Yep, same here. Just discovered this after about 20 minutes of gameplay, which is now erased.

Fuck this shit. Got stuck with the coffee run two versions ago, dropped it as unplayable. Waited. Now can't even save and load. Or roll back text.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes