Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
where is the alley way?
Between the sex shop and the comics shop.
But if you're looking for it for Lashley's story, don't bother. The phone hint on that is bugged, it'll keep tell you to go there but nothing will ever happen. Ignore that part of the hint.

Reactions: jhontrue@

jhontrue@

Aug 26, 2020
Between the sex shop and the comics shop.
But if you're looking for it for Lashley's story, don't bother. The phone hint on that is bugged, it'll keep tell you to go there but nothing will ever happen. Ignore that part of the hint.
thanks! but how can I go next? beacause the hint said only that

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
thanks! but how can I go next? beacause the hint said only that
Working from memory, the time you get abducted is not something you can miss. It happens while at the party at the club. The events just flow until you get grabbed. Unless my memory is garbage.

Reactions: jhontrue@

chosen-one

Jul 29, 2017
A other game breaking bug... The save system. Every save brings me back to the email correction mini games. i restarted the game a couple of time but all my save, new and old all leads to the email mini game...

Any clue what I should do. That part of the game is so heavy in discussion even the full speed auto takes for ever to get back on tracks. And if I ever reload a choise on habit...one miss click and I'm screwed. I'm giving it up until a solution comes along.

Tried multiple restart from a pre set too.

Any one else got that bug or something similar?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Yep, same here. Just discovered this after about 20 minutes of gameplay, which is now erased.
Anyone else experiencing a wierd bug each time you load a file it just ridirects you back to the proof-reading minigame? Or is my stuff just broken?
A other game breaking bug... The save system. Every save brings me back to the email correction mini games. i restarted the game a couple of time but all my save, new and old all leads to the email mini game...
I sure hope all three of you used the bug report form. While Geeseki is known to ignore bugs for a long time, they will definitely not be fixed if no one reports them.

Ah, they changed how "rollback" works so the mouse wheel no longer does it. There are two options (left and right) in the options... neither does anything. Or I don't know how to activate them. Can't I just get the mouse wheel back?
Personally, I use Unren on Ren’Py games to enable rollback. Very easy and quick.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

Last edited:

chosen-one

Jul 29, 2017
I sure hope both of you used the bug report form. While Geeseki is known to ignore bugs for a long time, they will definitely not be fixed if no one reports them.

Personally, I use Unren on Ren’Py games to enable rollback. Very easy and quick.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v3-unren-v-0-12v3-unren-v-0-13-v2-unren-windowed.92717/

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/
I did with a lot of details and step by step. Hope its gonna get fixed

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
It's been a few years since I played this: Is it better now? I had a real issue with scenes not being included (instead just being described) or the constant bugs.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's been a few years since I played this: Is it better now? I had a real issue with scenes not being included (instead just being described) or the constant bugs.
Content is good. When it works.
I played the previous version and apparently the new one fucks pretty much everything with new bugs sooooo....

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
About a week ago, a bunch of new tasks were added to the dev log. Won’t bother with a break-down, but it mostly seem to be about new main story content. Stand out feature is that Edward’s tapes are included. They might be the first actual sex-world content in literal years, possibly.

Most of the "temporary" assets you remember were probably completed and added in at some point. I’m intentionally writing this as two separate things, because last time I checked there were several items which were completed years ago but never actually added. (Sexworld!Threegans dialogue at the mall was written in the script, but in the game it still said that it was not yet implemented. MomxSis route has ~3 pictures which were completed close to a year ago, according to the dev- and changelogs, but they are still not in the game. Some more I cannot recall yet.)

Of course there are new temporary assets now. Most new content is implemented with at least some sketches first, then completed over then next few updates.

Actually, Rutonat is probably the best to ask about when incomplete art assets start appearing since they played the game most recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillDweller

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Actually, Rutonat is probably the best to ask about when incomplete art assets start appearing since they played the game most recently.
Not really. Not only my memory of that little details tends to fade quickly, but I've played multiple other games since. Roughly, it seemed to be around the mid-point or two-third of the game. That's the best I can tell you.

Darxlight

Jun 2, 2019
So I recently got me the android version and they are saying the Incest route is cancelled? Any way to get it back with cheats or is it final?

thethingling

Mar 6, 2019
So I recently got me the android version and they are saying the Incest route is cancelled? Any way to get it back with cheats or is it final?
Consequence of chasing Patreon Bucks/trying to sell the game on other platforms. That kind of stuff will be in the fat that gets trimmed off.

Darxlight

Jun 2, 2019
So, what you're saying is the android version is just pure vanilla? And that the pc versions will still have it in? Kinda new to renpy terminology

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Which Android version have you tried? The one linked in the OP of this thread is several years out of date. The one linked in my signature is ~5 months out of date and converted directly from the PC version. It still contains incest, just set the relationships to mom/sis or something like that when it asks about that.

Unofficial Android Port (This post is usually updated shortly after each release, but seems to be stuck at 0.37 for the moment.)
Cheat code is wrapitup

Main difference from the current PC version is that the Lashley route is incomplete, and the main story ends sooner.

ptorq

May 3, 2018
So ... there's a weird bug that I can't get past, and I've looked at the thread (though not every post on all 421 pages) and not seen it mentioned, so ... I'm on Chapter 12 and Mrs. Landlord is whining in her bedroom and won't come out unless I get her some ice cream. But I can't because if there's any in the house I can't find it, and I can't leave the house (well, technically, I can go out the front or back door but no further than that, because the map is disabled.) Any idea what I need to do to fix this, or should I just skip to the next chapter?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes