RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
so this guy have said something about adding more scenes to the momxsis path?
Not sure what you mean. Who said what?
Android port that's up to date
Anyone have the latest android port??
Pretty sure no one has updated the port since v0.37. Would not be worth it atm anyway since the new version will come out in 2-3 weeks. You might want to ask Wills747 for an updated port afterwards since he did the last one.

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Not sure what you mean. Who said what?

Pretty sure no one has updated the port since v0.37. Would not be worth it atm anyway since the new version will come out in 2-3 weeks. You might want to ask Wills747 for an updated port afterwards since he did the last one.
Geeseki or whatever he's called. Is he planning to add more scenes to that path or it's already considered finished?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I want to save A Town Uncovered Gallery [v0.39a] can you help me?
Not sure if I understand your question.

There is no full gallery. The closest are the VR-goggles, for which I have uploaded a save file and a persistent file a few posts above yours. That gallery is ~2 years out of date.
Geeseki or whatever he's called. Is he planning to add more scenes to that path or it's already considered finished?
I cannot look into Geeseki’s head, obviously.

My understanding is that the path itself is finished. It still contains some unfinished art assets despite the final art assets having been done ~9 months ago according to the change log and the development log. Aside from that, I would not expect any direct additions.

There will likely be additional MomxSis content outside the path. For example, Patreon supporters vote on new mini-scenes every few months. So far, that has only been content with one of them or the other, but combined scenes are possible.

Reactions: Ahsl

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
A huge problem I noticed with this game is that the Dev is adding so many characters, it's spreading the H-scenes thin. If this keeps up I doubt he'll ever finish the game. But hey, I didn't pay anything for it, it's the patrons problem, not mine.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
A huge problem I noticed with this game is that the Dev is adding so many characters, it's spreading the H-scenes thin. If this keeps up I doubt he'll ever finish the game. But hey, I didn't pay anything for it, it's the patrons problem, not mine.
You clearly have not played Realms of Lust . Only if you need a giant map with all characters and their relationship to each other, then it is a problem.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
There’s currently a Patreon poll about the next side-character to get a route. Looks like Effie and Hitomi are the favorites atm. Current results of the lower-tier poll:

Early-access release of the next update is scheduled for the 9th. Full release on the 23rd accordingly, though there has not been any difference since Geeseki stopped doing post-release bugfixes.

Looking at the public dev log, the next release seems to be unusually big. (Relative to the often very… lackluster releases, at least.) Nearly every thing scheduled for the release has been accomplished. Two days before release, a single Geeseki task and two one Wabeesabi tasks remain.

Not sure how much of that translates to new playable content, though. The now-complete new UI, the next few backgrounds, and the now complete conversion of all 31 h-scenes to the new system will probably not excite anyone here overmuch.

Focus seems to be the main story still. There’s a bunch of new CGs and some continuation of the plot. Seems like Edward will have caught some shenanigans with the cameras the MC got him to place all over town.

Lastly, three Patreon-voted mini-scenes:
1: "Lifting Missus' skirt up casually in the kitchen and slipping it in while she reads"
2: "Lailah (Jacob's Step-Mom) begs MC to have sex with her in her bedroom"
3: "Teghan (Yellow & white shirt popular girl) makes deal with you and reverse seated cowgirl in girl's stall"

The issue is that the chest in the room is not clickable at all after completing all Vr headset steps. I have searched through numerous posts and haven't found a solution to this.
I don’t recall anyone else ever having that issue. Perhaps it will work next release?

Only 4 characters are romancable at this point. Not sure if too many characters competing for content is an issue at them moment.
You clearly have not played Realms of Lust . Only if you need a giant map with all characters and their relationship to each other, then it is a problem.
Ah, don’t remind me. Such a great promise, so boringly executed for my taste.

Last edited:

CaptSchultz

Oct 5, 2020
There’s currently a Patreon poll about the next side-character to get a route. Looks like Effie and Hitomi are the favorites atm. Current results of the lower-tier poll:

Early-access release of the next update is scheduled for the 9th. Full release on the 23rd accordingly, though there has not been any difference since Geeseki stopped doing post-release bugfixes.

Looking at the public dev log, the next release seems to be unusually big. (Relative to the often very… lackluster releases, at least.) Nearly every thing scheduled for the release has been accomplished. Two days before release, a single Geeseki task and two one Wabeesabi tasks remain.

Not sure how much of that translates to new playable content, though. The now-complete new UI, the next few backgrounds, and the now complete conversion of all 31 h-scenes to the new system will probably not excite anyone here overmuch.

Focus seems to be the main story still. There’s a bunch of new CGs and some continuation of the plot. Seems like Edward will have caught some shenanigans with the cameras the MC got him to place all over town.

Lastly, three Patreon-voted mini-scenes:
1: "Lifting Missus' skirt up casually in the kitchen and slipping it in while she reads"
2: "Lailah (Jacob's Step-Mom) begs MC to have sex with her in her bedroom"
3: "Teghan (Yellow & white shirt popular girl) makes deal with you and reverse seated cowgirl in girl's stall"

I don’t recall anyone else ever having that issue. Perhaps it will work next release?

Only 4 characters are romancable at this point. Not sure if too many characters competing for content is an issue at them moment.

Ah, don’t remind me. Such a great promise, so boringly executed for my taste.
Well, time will tell. This game has been in development for 2 years, and most relationships are still unfinished, some old characters like the Principal and Hitomi haven't even got their quests yet. Violet has 1 solo scene. Yet I've counted at least 6 new characters. Are you sure about what you guys are talking about?

Edit: I'd like to apologize, my post was made in a haste, and it clearly has a huge error, my mistake. This game has been in development for at least 5 WHOLE YEARS! It's definitely never going to be finished, and anyone paying for it has a problem with money lmao.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, time will tell. This game has been in development for 2 years, and most relationships are still unfinished, some old characters like the Principal and Hitomi haven't even got their quests yet. Violet has 1 solo scene. Yet I've counted at least 6 new characters. Are you sure about what you guys are talking about?
SIX YEARS. HE STARTED IT SIX DAMN YEARS AGO as a sad Summertime Saga copycat.

He never improved what he has been doing. Same bugs. Same unfinished CGs. Same everything. You can check what we wrote about this game 3-4-5 years ago: nothing has changed in 6 years. We're pointing out the same damn things over and over and over all these years.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I've seen bad spelling and grammar in games before, but wow. That's almost unreadable. Say what you will about the development of ATU, but at least they appear to run their dialogue through a spellchecker.

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I try to load the game and it sends me right back to the grammar fixing after I already said yes to Eloise to help her so what the hell man what is happening i started a new game and this happened s it's happening more with the new updates i did add the cheat dlc on if it helps you with that is happening in the game best of luck and I love this game i logged out and try to get back we're i let off and it sends me right back to the grammar part of the game and I can't skip it at all help please

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I try to load the game and it sends me right back to the grammar fixing after I already said yes to Eloise to help her so what the hell man what is happening i started a new game and this happened s it's happening more with the new updates i did add the cheat dlc on if it helps you with that is happening in the game best of luck and I love this game i logged out and try to get back we're i let off and it sends me right back to the grammar part of the game and I can't skip it at all help please
I'm very close to delete the game if it keeps happening

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Edit: I'd like to apologize, my post was made in a haste, and it clearly has a huge error, my mistake. This game has been in development for at least 5 WHOLE YEARS! It's definitely never going to be finished, and anyone paying for it has a problem with money lmao.
Eh, it’s about two thirds done based on Geeseki’s old plans. So it might get done in another three, theoretically. 9 years for a (comparatively simple) VN is quite long, but it’s not without end.
Say what you will about the development of ATU, but at least they appear to run their dialogue through a spellchecker.
I remember noticing a whole bunch of spelling/grammar errors in the game last I read the dialogue. It’s fine for the most part, though.
It’s a known error, which is why I added this to the very top of my guide/info repository post:
Warning: The Proofreading Minigame is known to break your save files in v0.39. The office minigames happen in the main story after being introduced to the new job at the office.
Next version just released for the top tier Patreons and comes out for everyone in 2 weeks. I recommend copying the unaffected save files and deleting the game, then installing the new one once someone uploads it here.

Also, use the bug report link in the game to complain and maybe write angry comments on the public Steam forum of the game. Complaining here is pointless since Geeseki won’t read it.

Reactions: Pepsiprguru
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes