dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
SIX YEARS. HE STARTED IT SIX DAMN YEARS AGO as a sad Summertime Saga copycat.

He never improved what he has been doing. Same bugs. Same unfinished CGs. Same everything. You can check what we wrote about this game 3-4-5 years ago: nothing has changed in 6 years. We're pointing out the same damn things over and over and over all these years.
speaking about bugs i've literally had a step bug with jane where i had to buy her love, only then i realized you need to tip low until you reach that specific requirement so you can then tip 500$, overall the game didn't seem to improve much compared to .20 which was the last version i played until i picked .39 besides UI upgrade at best, i still don't know how i managed to do the dirty with the lifeguard in .20 but on .39 is literally impossible nor i know the main story stage needed for it, shame because this is a interesting artstyle but it doesn't seem to go forward, just feels like another patreon:tm: ren'py game.

HKAsuka

Mar 31, 2019
As someone who owns the steam version of the game - why the fuck is it entire version behind a pirated release? Like what the actual fuck? I feel like the developer forgot we even exist.

Davon

Dec 17, 2017
Uhhhh I stopped following the game after the 0.27 ish version. Are there any new Allaway scenes? Thats the only girl I care about in the game lol

Reactions: naoc

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Cheat code: weirditems

CHANGELOG - The Electric Dreams Update

Alpha 0.40
  • +Main story progress
  • +Spelling, grammar, italics fixes
  • +Added train station location
  • +Added townhouse entrance location
  • +Added forest safehouse interior location
  • +Added office tasks minigames to Main Story
  • +Added BG & CG asset for tour scene with Eloise
  • +Added CG assets for quick reminder main story scene
  • +Added CG assets for knockout news main story scene
  • +Added forest safehouse exterior location
  • +Added Missus kitchen seatfun H-Scene (talk to her in kitchen after end of her side story)
  • +Added Teghan female bathroom H-Scene (random encounter at Uni on Tuesday or Friday)
  • +Added Lailah H-scene when you visit Jacob’s house during the day (random occurrence)
  • +Updated Meghan female bathroom H-scene encounter rate (Uni on Monday or Thursday)
  • +Updated researching CG asset
  • +Updated remaining menu screens with update UI assets
  • +Fixed repeating scene at the office after the tour with Eloise
  • -Edward’s Tapes CG assets not final rendered
  • -Edward’s Scene in Truth Comes Out CG asset not included yet

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Tried to play through the new content. The email proofreading task broke all saves after that point. Pretty much unplayable. Same bug as the one people reported for version 0.39, presumably.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Tried to play through the new content. The email proofreading task broke all saves after that point. Pretty much unplayable. Same bug as the one people reported for version 0.39, presumably.
What do you think about re-playing it from scratch since the very beginning?

Last update I played was 0.36. Should I wait more, in your opinion?

Honestly, I think this "game" is a lost cause since years.

Reactions: naoc

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Sadly this game had potencial, but the dev simply makes wrong decisions and doesnt care about the game, lately the updates take forever to drop and with super minimal content and rest is fixes, this game for the time has been in development we should have seen far more progression in story or Changes that could make the game better, but nothing of that has happen, this game for the time has taken so far and with little content it has i dont see the game being finished in the near future probably more 12 years or more cause we have so many characters without content which is ridicolous, this game is literaly walking on thin line and if i was geeseki i would just give up and move to other game and try again cause this one is not going anywhere.

Reactions: mjbd2 and sharpys

lockpoint

Jun 23, 2018
I feel like the developer for this game feel into a trap where, as the game got bigger, it took more and more time to fix things with each update. I'm no programming wiz, but the little bit I have done tells me that without a full on team, there is no way this game will get done anytime soon.

Reactions: Karmasaur

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I feel like the developer for this game feel into a trap where, as the game got bigger, it took more and more time to fix things with each update. I'm no programming wiz, but the little bit I have done tells me that without a full on team, there is no way this game will get done anytime soon.
Nope. He almost never fixed anything since the beginning: it's a messy bug party since forever.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Nope. He almost never fixed anything since the beginning: it's a messy bug party since forever.
That is pure truth, since the start he barely fixed anything, that is why the coder he hired has to fix and re-fix things and i doubt the coder will reach the point of saying "i managed to fix most bugs", the game is in a point would be better start over with a fresh new coding, since he has already some content done he can remake the story and fill gaps of events that has too many of them.

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes