ThisKitty

Jun 7, 2017
Every save after the coffee run was corrupted on my end. Those before work fine.

If that game breaking bug was your save files breaking, then it is still around. Apparently, it wasn’t considered important enough to fix…
Yeah, mine broke too. But it's the email proofreading (last task I tried on the first day at work) that got mine. Every save I load just brings me back to the email "minigame". It's acting like the stack got messed up - similar to what happens if you mix up call/jump depending on how you return from methods. Was a fresh new game and everything. I was hoping to try the new content over the past few releases. Don't know why I even bothered to try A Town Unplayable.

That office savebreaking shit has been in there since forever. How tf is Brokenseki collecting $4k/month for this when basic features remain unplayable for 2 1/2 months? It's not that fucking hard. I swear, a decent artist and a not-terrible coder could rake in the money.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
Art style is so good. The sex verse had me hooked but it's been 4 years since sex verse was being worked. Need more games with sex verse

KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
Here is a compressed version of A Town Uncovered [v0.40a] [GeeSeki]
Mac ( 270 MB) - - -
Warning: Compressed versions have lesser quality than the original.

Last edited:

OzBa

May 9, 2017
God, that new mom scene in the kitchen is awful. Someone gotta remind him to include full-body shots or at least some faces.

Reactions: HillDweller

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Android ?
Please, need android version of 0.40
Pretty sure the person who used to do the Android builds has given up on the game 3 versions ago. Don’t expect new Android versions any time soon.
Art style is so good. The sex verse had me hooked but it's been 4 years since sex verse was being worked. Need more games with sex verse
Technically, v0.40 contains new sex world content. You will just have to get past the broken save files, and not mind that the sex world people are all fully clothed and look like generic cultists in robes, and not mind that it’s just sketches because Geeseki didn’t complete those scenes…

I’m quite salty that even the mini-scenes, which make no sense in the normal world are not used to flesh out the sex world. Lailah randomly deciding to invite you in for some fun is absurd in the "normal" world, but would fit right in in the sex world. Same with some of the planned scenes for the next update:

1) Standing Shower Fun with Missus in the Bathroom
2) Zariah Cowgirl on MC whilst she's DJing at the Night Club
3) Fun with Effie at her House whilst she's on the phone with her Dad

Nothing new on the lifeguard, yet?
No new lifeguard content. Patreon had a big vote about which character would get the next content update. Hitomi won, Effie got second place.

I'm stuck in Lashley sub quest. Go the alleyway at night, how do I do it since I can't go in school at night
Wow, so that hint is still bugged? The alleyway hint appears at the wrong time. That scene is actually unavoidable and does not require a hint at all when it comes up after Zariah’s party. Before that, the scenes should mostly happen at the school other than the search for wine / getting text messages at night.

God, that new mom scene in the kitchen is awful. Someone gotta remind him to include full-body shots or at least some faces.
At least that scene makes sense. The random Lailah scene comes out of nowhere and goes nowhere.

Reactions: silentshadow

Bicklerick0023

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are socially acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Thread Updated: 2022-06-27
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: GeeSeki
Censored: No
Version: 0.40a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Save files after the "office minigames" do not work.

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.39a): - MEGA - -
Android (0.18c): MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Extras: GUIDE - Cheat Enabler - Linux - Guide to Jane Questions

TangentTangelo thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
Is there going to be another android update soon

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
This game is making 4k $ monthly in this buggy state. I don't know how ren'py works but as an unity dev, it shouldn't be that hard. You know make an array of images for every state and slide it to next one with texts easy peasy. Heck even assets store has free plugins for that

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes