Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.40a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.40a

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Is anyone else having the main quest office work be bugged and permanently looping with you being unable to complete any mini games?

Jul 5, 2018
Can anyone explain what I'm supposed to do with the lashley side story it say go to the alleyway at night but I do know where that is or what to do there

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
How to trigger Zariah Cowgirl ?
Next update, as in the update which will come out in two months. That scene is currently just a description on the publicly available development tracker:
omg it's still getting updated ? it was marked as abandoned.
I’m surprised that this question comes up so often (or at all, really). For all the many many faults that the development has, it has stuck to the release schedule faithfully. One update in the first week of every second month. No deviation for at least 3 years now. The updates may be broken, tiny, or incomplete, but they are always released on time. Biggest deviation I recall was releasing it one week later once because the developer was sick.
Is anyone else having the main quest office work be bugged and permanently looping with you being unable to complete any mini games?
stuck at main story where i'm need to do the mini game again and it bug.
ver 40a.
yep, stuck at the same point
Yes, we all have that problem. That is why there’s a tiny warning above the download buttons in the OP, and a big warning at the very beginning of my guide thingy:
Save files after the "office minigames" do not work.
Warning: The Proofreading Minigame is known to break your save files in v0.39 and v0.40. The office minigames happen in the main story after being introduced to the new job at the office.

Only saves made after that minigame are affected. You can still load older saves and continue everything other than the main story content without being affected.
At least the developer seems to have noticed that there’s some issue with it. They’ve added it to the bug report:

>Geeseki added to Bugs to Fix (From Bug Report)

Wait a second… that’s not the bug everyone is talking about. Well, the literally game breaking bug apparently does not deserve priority over an aesthetic bug. Surely that aesthetic bug is more important…

In any case, the bug report form is here, in case you want to tell Geeseki exactly how you feel about the most recent update:

Other avenue would be the Steam community forum. A Town Uncovered has a publisher, and their community rep seems to be reading the forum regularly. Raising a stink with their business partner might finally light a fire under Geeseki’s ass with regards to the game literally being broken.

Feel free to mention any of the other bugs as well, by the way. Like the Threegans at the Mall in the Sex World not working despite being implemented 4+ years ago. (Their dialogue exists in the game files, it is just not displayed as I recall.) Or the MissusxJane route missing art assets despite those having been completed close to two years ago according to changelogs and the development tracker, afaik. Or the broken hint during the Lashley route, which has also been there for close to a year now. Or any of the many many other bugs and issues…

Last edited:

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So unfortunately for now the only way to get past the office glitch is to skip chapters. I ended up skipping chapters until I was done with the office mini-games and could progress further. There's nothing much ahead though.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes