Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue where none of the saves take you to the point in the game you actually saved at?

goneforgotten

Sep 15, 2021
there is a bug where at the second day at the office you gey stuck in a loop as the ceo sends you a msg and your boss asks you to leave your phone, you also get stuck while doing the copy machine taks for the second time. And the game crashes when the mc does the email task so after a while playing through the main route the game just bugs completely

Reactions: TrainHardnett

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Coming back after a bit away. Why can't I seem to trigger the dinners at night? I feel like it is holding u everything for me at the moment.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
ya they need to stop adding new characters and focus tbh, the game is good tho but ima wait till its finished

Oct 22, 2017
there is a bug where at the second day at the office you gey stuck in a loop as the ceo sends you a msg and your boss asks you to leave your phone, you also get stuck while doing the copy machine taks for the second time. And the game crashes when the mc does the email task so after a while playing through the main route the game just bugs completely
Same for me :/

Reactions: goneforgotten

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
game has way too many characters, the game could have been a lot better if he only focused on the family and maybe 3-4 side chars.
I'm not calling you out here, but I'd like to ask you an honest question.

If you could do sort of a incest game based on a milf version of Raven, would you do it?

If so, would you focus on Raven -- and maybe her mother Arella for some gilf content?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
game has way too many characters, the game could have been a lot better if he only focused on the family and maybe 3-4 side chars.
The problem isnt that has too many characters, its actually good in a way that can bring alot of content, but also its a problem cause geeseki doesnt make content, he really should focuse on a charater each time and do some content with them, i think 85% of the characters present ingame that we can interact doesnt have any content or progressing.

jinklebonk

Jan 9, 2021
played a bit of the update that introduced the copy machine minigame and some office coworkers i dont recall caring about and dropped the game after running into a game breaking bug about 10 minutes in. Can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing yet? Obviously the bugs never get better, but do they still completely halt all progress? Is the story and character content worth picking the game back up yet, or should i just wait some more months for more updates? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: goneforgotten

MuppetMart

May 4, 2019
played a bit of the update that introduced the copy machine minigame and some office coworkers i dont recall caring about and dropped the game after running into a game breaking bug about 10 minutes in. Can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing yet? Obviously the bugs never get better, but do they still completely halt all progress? Is the story and character content worth picking the game back up yet, or should i just wait some more months for more updates? Thanks in advance.
Very little new story and content I'm afraid. Based on the current update pattern and length of development (5.5yrs) I'd suggest revisiting in early 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: Ahsl and SamyDeDanu

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I wanted to do a translation, but the codes are very buggy that give an error in the program I use

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
What do you think about re-playing it from scratch since the very beginning?

Last update I played was 0.36. Should I wait more, in your opinion?

Honestly, I think this "game" is a lost cause since years.
That seems like a personal preference question. For me, I tried to replay the main story and the Lashley story this update, since both should have had a lot of extra content since last I played. Gave up when the first day at the office broke my saves… So no, I would not recommend re-playing (or even playing) this update simply because of how broken it is.
I feel like the developer for this game feel into a trap where, as the game got bigger, it took more and more time to fix things with each update. I'm no programming wiz, but the little bit I have done tells me that without a full on team, there is no way this game will get done anytime soon.
It’s less that there’s much to fix, but that not even basic care is taking while programming. So often bugs are so obvious that any amount of even surface level play-testing would have found them before the release… yet they are released and kept unfixed for months regardless. Heck, even content-wise there are still bugs/issues that should have been added years ago. There are completed dialogue options that don’t show up because the dev didn’t change the link from the "under development" message to the actual content. There are art assets which have (according to the logs) completed more than a year ago but the game still has the temp art…
That is pure truth, since the start he barely fixed anything, that is why the coder he hired has to fix and re-fix things and i doubt the coder will reach the point of saying "i managed to fix most bugs", the game is in a point would be better start over with a fresh new coding, since he has already some content done he can remake the story and fill gaps of events that has too many of them.
Pretty sure there is no dedicated coder. There’s a "coder" who codes in the poses for the sprites during dialogue, and then there’s a coder who shows up once every blue moon but usually does nothing for most updates.
Is anyone else having an issue where none of the saves take you to the point in the game you actually saved at?
Every save after the coffee run was corrupted on my end. Those before work fine.
played a bit of the update that introduced the copy machine minigame and some office coworkers i dont recall caring about and dropped the game after running into a game breaking bug about 10 minutes in. Can anyone tell me if this game is worth playing yet? Obviously the bugs never get better, but do they still completely halt all progress?
If that game breaking bug was your save files breaking, then it is still around. Apparently, it wasn’t considered important enough to fix…

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help when I go to the office for the second time I have a bug for the photocopy (I open the panel and the two sheets of paper appear on the guy's desk in addition to remaining on the left) for the email (it gives me a ren'py error) and for the coffee orders it gives me an infinite loop does anyone have a patch?
1656378156049.png

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes