magus448

May 22, 2018
Not sure if that scene was removed or not, but technically that scene isn't NTR, more of a polyamorous thing going on considering she's married with said man she fucks while having a relationship with you as well, closest you can suggest is cheating. Though even then technically speaking she's only ever cheating when she's with you.

This creator has shown slutty behavior from the very beginning with the classmate and the mirror world thing, it's clear they're more into the sluts gone wild rather than a more traditional and normal relationship ceremony of people.
Actually she isn't married to him as it's him from an alternate universe. Her real husband is either dead and/or stuck in the alternate universe. So either way she is cheating. So if he's still alive, her husband is getting NTR'd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to say thank you for your post, helped me on deciding to not play this and put it on ignore without downloading and wasting time just to get surprise NTR(ish) content shoved down my throat when the tags are missing. Really wish there were more people like you.

Once again, thanks.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Actually she isn't married to him as it's him from an alternate universe. Her real husband is either dead and/or stuck in the alternate universe. So either way she is cheating. So if he's still alive, her husband is getting NTR'd.
That's a funny inception. I wouldn't say that completely validates, or dissolves, the potential of this being NTR since it's still the guy in question, just no on a technicality. She was willing to indulge him after all which says she was convinced of her love towards him for being the guy. But it's technically not the same guy exactly so legally speaking it wouldn't fly. Hmm, judge is gonna have to be out on this verdict me thinks. All the same despite loving the protagonist, she still loved the guy she married as well despite the oddity she didn't know about, making this more of a swinger or polyamorous occasion that turned sour once the protag took it the wrong way. Regardless of that, the fact she was willing to share her love despite the infidelity, and there are multiple if you change landlord to something else, leads me to believe she's too loose of a women to believe in concepts of undivided love. There's a bit of Netori, 'cheating', and just in general depravity. NTR kinda requires unconditional love to actually exist as a concept, otherwise you can replace it with the myriad of other subjects such as the ones I mentioned here.

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
That's a funny inception. I wouldn't say that completely validates, or dissolves, the potential of this being NTR since it's still the guy in question, just no on a technicality. She was willing to indulge him after all which says she was convinced of her love towards him for being the guy. But it's technically not the same guy exactly so legally speaking it wouldn't fly. Hmm, judge is gonna have to be out on this verdict me thinks. All the same despite loving the protagonist, she still loved the guy she married as well despite the oddity she didn't know about, making this more of a swinger or polyamorous occasion that turned sour once the protag took it the wrong way. Regardless of that, the fact she was willing to share her love despite the infidelity, and there are multiple if you change landlord to something else, leads me to believe she's too loose of a women to believe in concepts of undivided love. There's a bit of Netori, 'cheating', and just in general depravity. NTR kinda requires unconditional love to actually exist as a concept, otherwise you can replace it with the myriad of other subjects such as the ones I mentioned here.
It's like his twin brother posing as him to get with her.

dick_fantasy

Nov 3, 2019
i remember that effie can tell us that she is fuck buddies with miss allaway, before we get stuck at school at night with her and if we brought it up, miss allaway will asks us if effie told us anything and if we say yes she confirms it, is that still a thing or not, and if yes how do i trigger it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Or he could have just said nothing. But he felt the need to make a post about it and about a rant to someone elses comment. And then another post giving himself a pat on the back. How sad is that ?
How about the fact that me and some folks have been following this thread since quite a few years - more than 5 years? how about the fact that we always made the effort of reading everyone's post and helping out working on a FAQ and collecting infos about bugs, walkthroughs, updates, changelogs and whatever?

How sad is that?

Anyway, as you can see the inventory is bugged now: everytime you open it the game crashes.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Real dad is not stuck. He comes back after the alternate dad destroys the fort and asks MC: "did I mess with Jane?" - showing that he doesn't know what happened with her - and then he tells him that he will apologize.

The problem with this game is that the main storyline often goes against the side stories.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
A new bug, how nice. Seems to be related to the inventory? How did you encounter it?
plenty of annoying glitches too... like the fact every save you make will only load to the email correction minigame, now that one is infuriating
Thank you gentlemen for the warning. Around .40 was such a buggy mess I gave up playing, and I'd given up five or six versions before that for same reason. Glad to know it's still an ant farm before I waste my time trying it yet again. Shame since the art style somehow manages to be uniquely fapable but an error screen is a real mood killer. Suddenly having fourty lines of computer code glaring at me not drawn titties will ruin the moment what can I say. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
I didn't do much really. I encountered this early in the game. I bought a teddy bear. then the quest to fix the laptop came and i had to buy the software. Wanted to check how much money i have and received this error. Couldn't access inventory since.
I got the same bug

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I love this game's art, characters, and writing, I think at this point I'm just gonna wait for a final release. Trying to catch up to see new content over and over for each update is tedious as fuck, even with the quick start feature.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
where is the retail store
EDIT NVM i was looking for jane at the retail store didnt know it was janae not jane

Last edited:

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Like everyone else, also getting the crash when opening the backpack in 0.42

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 37, in execute
File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 37, in execute
File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in execute
File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'Item' and 'Item'

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402