Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
So there isn't the scene with the "landlady" fucking the "landlord?" If that's the case, then yeah, it doesn't have it.
Not sure if that scene was removed or not, but technically that scene isn't NTR, more of a polyamorous thing going on considering she's married with said man she fucks while having a relationship with you as well, closest you can suggest is cheating. Though even then technically speaking she's only ever cheating when she's with you.

This creator has shown slutty behavior from the very beginning with the classmate and the mirror world thing, it's clear they're more into the sluts gone wild rather than a more traditional and normal relationship ceremony of people.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Anyone know what this is about ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 37, in execute
  File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in execute
  File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'Item' and 'Item'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1052, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in execute
  File "game/hud/bag/bag.rpy", line 57, in <module>
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'Item' and 'Item'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.42a
Tue Oct 18 10:04:12 2022

Reactions: sodese

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
hmmmmm...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So does that mean the Mom Sis trigger event is fixed now?
Did they ever expand the Mom and Sis route? I'm not playing this game since almost a year ago
How about some effort and read what we have posted about updates, scenes and bugs some posts above yours?

Not sure if that scene was removed or not, but technically that scene isn't NTR, more of a polyamorous thing going on considering she's married with said man she fucks while having a relationship with you as well, closest you can suggest is cheating. Though even then technically speaking she's only ever cheating when she's with you.

This creator has shown slutty behavior from the very beginning with the classmate and the mirror world thing, it's clear they're more into the sluts gone wild rather than a more traditional and normal relationship ceremony of people.
Anti-NTR crusaders keep whining and pouting over the fact that our MC isn't the only male character having sex in this game since the early days this thread started. They just won't understand that most people having casual sex is a plot key element. Just ignore them and move on.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i like this game... but damn does the maker need to go back and edit the plot holes, grammer, and event timings.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Is this game worth playing again?
Depends on what made is not worth playing. for you No bugs were fixed, as far as I know, and I’ve even encountered a new one: I can no longer dance in the nightclub. Didn’t affect me since I cheat my stats anyway. If you are not cheating, though, you may have a bad time.
So does that mean the Mom Sis trigger event is fixed now?
Sort-of?
If you start a new game, you can now set where in the MomxSis route you want to start the game. I used that to start at the second step, and could trigger the next few events normally. If you are really generous, you might count this as a bug-circumvention?

I’ve started a second game with the Mom and Sis routes complete, but the combined route at the first step. That one didn’t start when I tried it a few games. Not sure if this means the trigger is still broken (probably), or whether I just need to try another day.

The hint system was broken for both of these sessions, by the way. No hint was shown.
Did they ever expand the Mom and Sis route? I'm not playing this game since almost a year ago
There’s new h-scenes you can encounter with either, nothing combined, though. I’ve linked the previous changelogs in the GUIDE, so feel free to check if any of those seem interesting.
Anyone know what this is about ?
A new bug, how nice. Seems to be related to the inventory? How did you encounter it?
So when are they gonna fix the gallery.
Roll dice. That many years.

Last edited:

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
A new bug, how nice. Seems to be related to the inventory? How did you encounter it?
I didn't do much really. I encountered this early in the game. I bought a teddy bear. then the quest to fix the laptop came and i had to buy the software. Wanted to check how much money i have and received this error. Couldn't access inventory since.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
plenty of annoying glitches too... like the fact every save you make will only load to the email correction minigame, now that one is infuriating

Reactions: libertypics

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
the new H-scene with mom needs to be done from the right perspective, with a bit more frames and without the dick coming out at every loop

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes