Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Not sure if that scene was removed or not, but technically that scene isn't NTR, more of a polyamorous thing going on considering she's married with said man she fucks while having a relationship with you as well, closest you can suggest is cheating. Though even then technically speaking she's only ever cheating when she's with you.

This creator has shown slutty behavior from the very beginning with the classmate and the mirror world thing, it's clear they're more into the sluts gone wild rather than a more traditional and normal relationship ceremony of people.
You're working on a "technically" level, when I look at the facts. If they are Love Interests, which she 100% is, then it's an En Tee Argh scene. Regardless of all the flowery language around it, it's still the case. I've been here long enough where semantics over this definition bore me. All I want to know, is there a Love Interest sleeping with another character that isn't MC? Yes? Is it avoidable? No? Well that's enough of a reason for me judge it as unavoidable En Tee Argh.

I only ask if it was removed because the tag is also missing. It used to be there in part because of that unavoidable scene.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
need help with this bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ronny.x\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ronny.x\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\ronny.x\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\ronny.x\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "scenes/start/start_game_load.rpyc", line 263, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/office/officefloor/day/story/dailygrindpart2/dailygrindpart2.rpyc", line 110, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
File "scenes/start/start_game_load.rpyc", line 263, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 23, in script call
File "scenes/office/officefloor/day/story/dailygrindpart2/dailygrindpart2.rpyc", line 110, in script
File "C:\Users\ronny.x\Downloads\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.42a
Wed Oct 19 02:37:37 2022

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You're working on a "technically" level, when I look at the facts. If they are Love Interests, which she 100% is, then it's an En Tee Argh scene. Regardless of all the flowery language around it, it's still the case. I've been here long enough where semantics over this definition bore me. All I want to know, is there a Love Interest sleeping with another character that isn't MC? Yes? Is it avoidable? No? Well that's enough of a reason for me judge it as unavoidable En Tee Argh.

I only ask if it was removed because the tag is also missing. It used to be there in part because of that unavoidable scene.
Not in the least. The tag was there because there was a ntr scene in the Allaway route. When the dev removed the scene, the tag was removed too.

Once in a while, since years, random dude that never posted here comes in out of the blue and asks: "why has the ntr tag been removed?"

Quarrel follows. We talked about it over and over and over and over and over and over since years.

You know what? there's a fucking damn Game FAQs in the OP: there's a whole paragraph in it that explains the whole fucking damn NTR debate about this game and why there is no NTR tag in this thread.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Howe do I get my strength up and other stats up? I know how to get intelligence up but not sure on the others.
Best idea: enable cheats and raise them.

Anyway, here they are:

- study in class - morning/afternoon (intelligence)
- dancefloor at the disco - night (charisma)
- fight in the school gym - night (strenght)
- play with nerds at Hendai's - morning/afternoon (luck)
- run in the park (stamina)

Check the game guide FAQs in the first post.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You mean the one with the spiked tea? I’m planning on finally playing through the (completed?) Lashley routes one of these days, so I’ll check whether that scene is there then.

Edit 3: Hitomi route is now present. And already starts with a rant about webcomics. Pretty sure, Hitomi is recommending . For those hoping for new Hitomi art… there’s 3 mildly erotic pics, 3 suggestive pics of the MC, and 1 pic of her with 6 different facial expressions. At least that’s what I’ve found so far.

7 unique pics after 2 months. Most of pretty much half pics which are mostly blank canvas with minimal details. I’ve attached one of them so you can behold two weeks worth of art progress. I have counted a total of nine (9) lines. About one line per day, another day to fill the inside with colour and 4 days of well-deserved rest, I suppose.
Lashley "deleted" scene in the church: he altered the scene, in fact. They were doing "stuff" in the church: now they're doing it in her car (?), I guess.

On Hitomi: he didn't add any sex scene with her, in fact. He's just restored what he had removed in 0.41.

He restored the beginning of her route, scene with her in MC's home and MC buying smut magazines. Now that MC can buy magazines, Mrs Smith reading magazine and doing stuff with MC in his bedroom random scene has been restored.

Yeah, the backpack inventory crashes now. :LOL:

As I told you, Geeseki never ceases to amaze me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RoughlySpecific

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I really like this game but it's still a buggy mess. Currently playing and can't open my inventory to get the money cheat because there is an error screen every time. When I tried to quit recently the end screen saying 'do you want to quit' got mixed up with the bedroom background and no buttons worked. Great job.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A Town Uncovered version 0.42a
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.42a

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
- dancefloor at the disco - night (charisma)
This one no longer worked for me. Has anyone else tried dancing in the nightclub?
what would be the discord of this cuckold?
There isn’t one, or at least no one has mentioned one. There’s a Steam Community for the Steam release, but I don’t think any of the devs ever read that. I think Geeseki has responded to people on Twitter in the past.
Updated my Android port to 0.42a
Thanks. Really wish the mods wouldn’t remove the link to your port from the OP. The template is there, but the link is long gone again. Now people need to first click the guide and read through the assorted links to find it, which is really unlikely for newbies who just want to download the game to do.
Where apk?
Linked in the GUIDE. Complain to the mods if you want it to be linked in the OP, where it belongs.
On Hitomi: he didn't add any sex scene with her, in fact. He's just restored what he had removed in 0.41.
There’s new content. Even new nude content, based on the images. (I haven’t played through it yet.)

I don’t count the sex scenes as part of her route. They are just pieces of a broken reality, incursions from another timeline or something, with how little sense they make.
plenty of annoying glitches too... like the fact every save you make will only load to the email correction minigame, now that one is infuriating
Intentionally fail the proofreading to avoid that issue, hopefully. Haven’t tested that in this version.
I didn't do much really. I encountered this early in the game. I bought a teddy bear. then the quest to fix the laptop came and i had to buy the software. Wanted to check how much money i have and received this error. Couldn't access inventory since.
I get this error when i try to open the inventory
I got the same bug
Like everyone else, also getting the crash when opening the backpack in 0.42
Currently playing and can't open my inventory
Did all of you buy the teddybear before the inventory broke? Does the bug persist even after you have given the bear to Mrs Smith?

Reactions: JapanFreak

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
There isn’t one, or at least no one has mentioned one. There’s a Steam Community for the Steam release, but I don’t think any of the devs ever read that. I think Geeseki has responded to people on Twitter in the past.
1666180765141.png

and i can't send messages using steam

Reactions: amsousa

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Howe do I get my strength up and other stats up? I know how to get intelligence up but not sure on the others.
Strength: Fight Club
Stamina: Running
Charm: Dancing(In the club at night)
Luck: Card game
Intelligence: School.

And don't forget these raise your capacity-to actually raise the stat, you need the trinkets from Stan's shop, which increase your stats per day.

Reactions: Donkeybong

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
I just got another error. After finishing a coffee run and going back to the office building, i give the coffees to everyone and the game freezes and after about 2 minutes this shows up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
    run(restart)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 4, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scenes/beach/changeroom/day/main/beachchangeroom_day.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scenes/office/officefloor/day/story/dailygrindpart2/dailygrindpart2.rpyc", line 124, in script
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
  File "scenes/office/officefloor/day/story/dailygrindpart2/dailygrindpart2.rpyc", line 124, in script
  File "D:\New folder\ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.42a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
ATownUncovered Alpha_0.42a
Wed Oct 19 19:01:50 2022

Last edited:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017

Even if it was avoidable it would still require the tag, you just need to add clarification. The NTR tag itself doesn't clarify if it's type A, B or C so it's already incomplete information and more of a generalization of the fact it exists. Semantics are important for this, the fetish itself relies on emotions and story over logic. Monogamy dictates the rules, you simply can't experience the same emotions in a world where people are in open relationships as you would in purely pairs. NTR would cease to exist essentially as it would be reclassified as 'multiple partners'.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
A workaround to the backpack crash is to write this into the console:
Thanks. Added to the bug list as a solution.
and i can't send messages using steam
Well… you’ve got your answer then, don’t you? Join the Patreon, get access to the private Discord channel. Unless you were asking for the dev’s discord handle, which I have no idea of.
I just got another error. After finishing a coffee run and going back to the office building, i give the coffees to everyone and the game freezes and after about 2 minutes this shows up
Added it to the list.
Even if it was avoidable it would still require the tag, you just need to add clarification.
The mods use one specific and very restrictive definition of NTR. You need to take it up with them if you don’t like it. There have been a few threads about how misleading/wrong/incomplete the tag is already. Mods don’t seem to care so far.

kamalrex22

Sep 2, 2018
Apparently on the second office day, after finishing the coffee run second and copy machine first, the game checks if you've completed 2 (instead of 1 as the copy machine job) office jobs. After that, it starts a in between jobs scene with no lines that sends you back to the job select menu and, since you've done all the jobs, it starts the next scene, which is that in between jobs scene again and here is where the infinite loop appears.

To fix this, you need to unpack archive.rpa and find these lines in officejobs_coffeerun.rpy:
Python:
if main_story == 101:
            if officejobs_complete == 1:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part1_jobs_midscene
            else:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part1_jobs_end
        elif main_story == 102:
            if officejobs_complete == 2:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part2_jobs_midscene
            else:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part2_jobs_end
        elif main_story == 103:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part3_jobs_menu
            else:
                jump lbl_daily_grind_part3_jobs_end
        ## NON-MAIN STORY
        else:
            jump lbl_officefloor_day_setup
and change them so it checks only for 1 job:
Python:
if main_story == 101:
            else:
        elif main_story == 102:
            else:
        elif main_story == 103:
            else:
        ## NON-MAIN STORY
        else:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Even if it was avoidable it would still require the tag, you just need to add clarification. The NTR tag itself doesn't clarify if it's type A, B or C so it's already incomplete information and more of a generalization of the fact it exists. Semantics are important for this, the fetish itself relies on emotions and story over logic. Monogamy dictates the rules, you simply can't experience the same emotions in a world where people are in open relationships as you would in purely pairs. NTR would cease to exist essentially as it would be reclassified as 'multiple partners'.
I mean, I agree. I'm talking about the Definition itself should stop being talked about. You're talking about the CONTEXT which IS, as you say, important. I understand the context of the game and the scene is STILL En Tee Argh in my eyes. That's why if it has NOT been removed, then the Tag should still be applied. However, I'm not willing to play this buggy ass game to check unless the Dev pays me, or he puts ANY focus on fixing them.

Someone already describes the scene in detail in one of the links above. A path exists where the MC's father fucks the mother in front of him and even the Mom humiliates him, if that's not En Tee Argh, i don't know what is.

You know what? there's a fucking damn Game FAQs in the OP: there's a whole paragraph in it that explains the whole fucking damn NTR debate about this game and why there is no NTR tag in this thread.
Yo bro, chill, it's not that serious. We're in a piracy porn forum. There's no need for this meanness. I read the "FAQ" and I STILL see it as such. I don't see why that's hard for you to understand.

That topic out of the way, the TRUEST En Tee Argh are the bugs that get in the way of the game! I think even YOU can agree with that. :)

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Apparently on the second office day, after finishing the coffee run second and copy machine first, the game checks if you've completed 2 (instead of 1 as the copy machine job) office jobs. After that, it starts a in between jobs scene with no lines that sends you back to the job select menu and, since you've done all the jobs, it starts the next scene, which is that in between jobs scene again and here is where the infinite loop appears.

To fix this, you need to unpack archive.rpa and find these lines in officejobs_coffeerun.rpy:
Python:
if main_story == 101:
            else:
        elif main_story == 102:
            else:
        elif main_story == 103:
            else:
        ## NON-MAIN STORY
        else:
and change them so it checks only for 1 job:
Python:
if main_story == 101:
            else:
        elif main_story == 102:
            else:
        elif main_story == 103:
            else:
        ## NON-MAIN STORY
        else:
I made a patch addressing this bug, and 2 more bugs that I found while I was playing, so it was in version 0.41

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes