Please tell me
NTR scene that happened
Last time I check there shouldn't be NTR in this game
I think the Dev also said that there will not be NTR scenes
So the Tag should not be there I don't even know why it's there to begin with

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just tried it, kinda like it, but there's one problem. I don't know how, but once I entered the Mall, I can't use the Map to leave. Like the Map is greyed out, can't click it, and there's no way to Exit the Mall. Is there a solution?
The map is sometimes intentionally disabled to tell you that there’s still something you need to do in that area. Did you talk to all the characters at the mall?

Could also be a bug, but I haven’t seen reports of a disabled map in a long time.
I'd add: if you enabled cheats, you can open your phone and "enable map".

You didn't enable cheats?!?!? oh well... :rolleyes:

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Last time I check there shouldn't be NTR in this game
I think the Dev also said that there will not be NTR scenes
So the Tag should not be there I don't even know why it's there to begin with
So .. can you tell me
The scene where mc got his girl stolen by another guy

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Why is there a NTR tag on this game
Please tell me
NTR scene that happened
So .. can you tell me
The scene where mc got his girl stolen by another guy
Unless I’ve missed something big, there has been nothing new NTR-related in ~4 years.

Someone just brought up the same controversy up again, for the 50th time. This time, the mods apparently decided differently? Or more realistically, they didn’t bother checking anything and just took whoever reported it at face value.

To sum it up for those new:
1) The mother in the story fucks her husband. You can listen to them fuck through the bedroom door at the beginning of the game, even as the mother makes sexual advances on the MC.
2) After the first few mom-son scenes, you walk in on her fucking her husband, this time with video.
3) Over the course of the mother and sister routes, the mother and sister also start fucking each other. It culminates in threesome scenes.

Some people consider this NTR, especially the middle one. The mods previously decided that this is not NTR as far as the tag system is concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barbus and amsousa

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Unless I’ve missed something big, there has been nothing new NTR-related in ~4 years.

Someone just brought up the same controversy up again, for the 50th time. This time, the mods apparently decided differently? Or more realistically, they didn’t bother checking anything and just took whoever reported it at face value.

1) The mother in the story fucks her husband. You can listen to them fuck through the bedroom door at the beginning of the game, even as the mother makes sexual advances on the MC.
2) After the first few mom-son, you walk in on her fucking her husband, this time with video.
3) Over the course of the mother and sister routes, the mother and sister also start fucking each other. It culminates in threesome scenes.

Some people consider this NTR, especially the middle one. The mods previously decided that this is not NTR as far as the tag system is concerned.
I'm just asking because far as I'm aware the NTR tag wasn't there before

I even played the game and I don't see NTR

I like this game it's interesting I personally don't mind if this game gets NTR but If I remember correctly the Dev said no NTR (unless I'm thinking of a different dev correct me if I'm wrong)

I also ask because I DO NOT LIKE MISLEADING TAG (I fell for tags even NTR tags not related to the games many times before)

EDIT: For the People asking me "what is NTR scene" and "where is the NTR" you idiots can't read I'm asking about a TAG where in the fuck did scene come from

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

2) After the first few mom-son, you walk in on her fucking her husband, this time with video.

The second one is NTR, because she becomes MCs but then goes and fucks the dad. thus he is being "taken from" in the "to be taken from" which is what NTR literally means.

Also... correct me if I am wrong... but doesn't she also do it to get back at MC, then get angry at MC for feeling wronged?
She kinda a whore... although from what i have read of the mom-sis route they all becomes whores and MC becomes second fiddle that is just a human dildo that they would probably replace with anyone, but only reason dev doesn't is for some false sense of "there isn't NTR". (Is what I get from having played, didn't do the mom-sis route yet though, hence the "from what I have read")

Like if the only thing keeping your game from being full on NTR is plotarmor that the game "won't have NTR" then it's written quite poorly, cause the way these chars are written... ain't no way they loyal XD

Pepexde

Nov 7, 2021
Damn, the new bugs don't let me advance in the game. someone can update the links with patches for the errors?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The second one is NTR, because she becomes MCs but then goes and fucks the dad. thus he is being "taken from" in the "to be taken from" which is what NTR literally means.

Also... correct me if I am wrong... but doesn't she also do it to get back at MC, then get angry at MC for feeling wronged?
She kinda a whore... although from what i have read of the mom-sis route they all becomes whores and MC becomes second fiddle that is just a human dildo that they would probably replace with anyone, but only reason dev doesn't is for some false sense of "there isn't NTR". (Is what I get from having played, didn't do the mom-sis route yet though, hence the "from what I have read")

Like if the only thing keeping your game from being full on NTR is plotarmor that the game "won't have NTR" then it's written quite poorly, cause the way these chars are written... ain't no way they loyal XD
You are totally wrong. Totally.

First of all, MC is cucking "Mr Smith". Therefore, how can it be ntr?

Secondly, Mr Smith forces Mrs Smith to have sex with him. After MC comes in, she steps back and Mr Smith beats her. Did you realize it?

Thirdly, "Mr Smith" is not Mr Smith: he is Mr-Smith-from-Sexworld. He is totally an asshole and MC, Mrs Smith and Jane start hating him: that's why everything happens. They keep telling that he's totally a different person since they moved in.

Honestly, dudes, I'm just wondering: how many people here really make the effort of reading the dialogues and understand what's happening in the story?

Honestly, I'm baffled.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm just asking because far as I'm aware the NTR tag wasn't there before

I even played the game and I don't see NTR

I like this game it's interesting I personally don't mind if this game gets NTR but If I remember correctly the Dev said no NTR (unless I'm thinking of a different dev correct me if I'm wrong)

I also ask because I DO NOT LIKE MISLEADING TAG (I fell for tags even NTR tags not related to the games many times before)

EDIT: For the People asking me "what is NTR scene" and "where is the NTR" you idiots can't read I'm asking about a TAG where in the fuck did scene come from
That Larry2000 dude stepped in and started complaining that "there's no ntr tag: there should be a ntr tag".

Then we answered him: there is no ntr tag because there is no ntr.

Then the ntr tag magically appeared. That's why I answered you that "THEY WON. THEY ALWAYS WIN".

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
First of all, MC is cucking "Mr Smith". Therefore, how can it be ntr?
I think you are fundamentally misunderstanding the argument.

Here’s how I’d rephrase it:

1) Any character, who is presented to the player as a viable sexual partner is automatically "claimed", and turns into property.
2) Any NPC dick getting near that property is NTR and a betrayal of the player, regardless of context.

It does not matter that the relationship existed before the player even laid claim. It does not matter that it is a mirror world clone. It does not matter if it was forced. It just matters that the player laid claim to this character, which automatically supersedes all other considerations.

Damn, the new bugs don't let me advance in the game. someone can update the links with patches for the errors?
You need to add the patches yourself. Check out the bug collection post in my signature for links if you need them.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think you are fundamentally misunderstanding the argument.

Here’s how I’d rephrase it:

1) Any character, who is presented to the player as a viable sexual partner is automatically "claimed", and turns into property.
2) Any NPC dick getting near that property is NTR and a betrayal of the player, regardless of context.

It does not matter that the relationship existed before the player even laid claim. It does not matter that it is a mirror world clone. It does not matter if it was forced. It just matters that the player laid claim to this character, which automatically supersedes all other considerations.
Yeah, that's why I call them: "Anti-ntr Crusaders". They're beyond reasoning: they keep bothering and pestering until either everybody agrees with them and the game gets labeled as ntr or the Author removes every sexually active male character except MC.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
That Larry2000 dude stepped in and started complaining that "there's no ntr tag: there should be a ntr tag".

Then we answered him: there is no ntr tag because there is no ntr.

Then the ntr tag magically appeared. That's why I answered you that "THEY WON. THEY ALWAYS WIN".
I see has there been progress on getting rid of the Tag?

seraphecchi

May 10, 2017
sorry if this has been told before but, i seem to be always got crash after the coffee scene for the coworker.
i think it was my 3rd day in the office where it was only 2 people asking for coffee (1st and 2nd day, 3 people wants coffee)
no matter what i do, after the 2nd guy got his coffee, it just crash

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes