RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I see has there been progress on getting rid of the Tag?
You would need to petition the mods to remove it. Proper way would probably be either a mod message or reporting the OP of this thread and writing your reason into the "More Information" field.

In fact, anyone upset by the change should probably do that instead of the same circular arguments again and again.
ntr tag? 41b came out with cucking, hope it's like NTR Legend or so, that's some good stuff.
The tag has, as far as we can tell, nothing to do with any recent updates.

sorry if this has been told before but, i seem to be always got crash after the coffee scene for the coworker.
i think it was my 3rd day in the office where it was only 2 people asking for coffee (1st and 2nd day, 3 people wants coffee)
no matter what i do, after the 2nd guy got his coffee, it just crash
Check the second link in my signature. I’ve linked some user-made bugfixes there. All fixes linked should work with v0.41a and should fix the known minigame bugs.

One of the devs also came here and claimed that all the bugs there have already been fixed in the current version. I assume that relates to an upcoming bugfix version, which someone will hopefully upload when it’s released.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
To all those wondering NTR tag I think there used to be a bj scene with Miss Allaway and the guy at the coffee shop. Scene was removed but seems like the tag isnt. But then what do you expect from a game that we cant accesst current patch game content but have more reading material than all the renpy games in f95zone combined.

Reactions: amsousa

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
To all those wondering NTR tag I think there used to be a bj scene with Miss Allaway and the guy at the coffee shop. Scene was removed but seems like the tag isnt. But then what do you expect from a game that we cant accesst current patch game content but have more reading material than all the renpy games in f95zone combined.
I think its also because of landlady character.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You are totally wrong. Totally.

First of all, MC is cucking "Mr Smith". Therefore, how can it be ntr?

Secondly, Mr Smith forces Mrs Smith to have sex with him. After MC comes in, she steps back and Mr Smith beats her. Did you realize it?

Thirdly, "Mr Smith" is not Mr Smith: he is Mr-Smith-from-Sexworld. He is totally an asshole and MC, Mrs Smith and Jane start hating him: that's why everything happens. They keep telling that he's totally a different person since they moved in.

Honestly, dudes, I'm just wondering: how many people here really make the effort of reading the dialogues and understand what's happening in the story?

Honestly, I'm baffled.
My Friend, it seems you have misunderstood something.

NTR != cuckolding. (Although some types of NTR are cuckolding, they don't mean the same thing)

NTR (Netorare) = "To be taken from."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, MC initially cucks Mr Smith, this much is very true, I agree with you.

However in Mr Smith coming back and forcing himself on Mrs Smith, after MC has established a relationship with them, and had already stolen them, is NTR on the MC, as they are being stolen back. (you can have both NTR and Netori in a story with the same LI).
As for the MC steps in... Author could have easily placed that first... and not have had the sex scene... thus removing the NTR from that scene.

Mrs Smith btw could have insisted and caused a scene which would have caused those events to happen sooner too... inaction is also a form of action. (don't forget... she got all high and mighty on MC when he felt wronged by that too... with a holier than thou complex... which is ironic considering MC plays second fiddle and is relgated to worthless side character in the mom-sis route from what i have heard).

Also Mr Smith being the alt-world and not real Mr Smith... doesn't change any of that context before... don't know what point you are trying to make there... since that is irrelevant to the point of what is happening.

The point still stands, if the author wasn't forcing it with their writing, this would have a lot more NTR based on how they write the characters personalities. (cause the loyalty goes out the window when it is convenient, and words spoken earlier are forgotten).

dick_fantasy

Nov 3, 2019
i remember that effie can tell us that she is fuck buddies with miss allaway, before we get stuck at school at night with her and if we brought it up, miss allaway will asks us if effie told us anything and if we say yes she confirms it, is that still a thing or not, and if yes how do i trigger it?
nvm i figure it out, you need to talk to alleway on the cafe during effie's shift so you talk to her after the date instead of brock

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
after MC has established a relationship with them, and had already stolen them,
For me, the contention is this part. Has the MC already stolen her?

In order to steal her, some base for laying claim on her must exist. A one-sided crush can work if I recall how NTR stories work. Does the MC have some actual expectation of being exclusive with her in the first place?

If you are visiting a prostitute, that prostitute working more afterward is usually not NTR.
If you participate in a gangbang/orgy/similar, the girls fucking others is not NTR.

Here, it’s basically the MC lusting after someone while she’s in a relationship, which is a bit of an unclear situation for me. On the one hand, he’s just a side-fuck, so there should be no claim and no NTR. On the other hand, John is upset when he sees the father with her, which speaks for NTR.

Personally, I don’t really care how it is labelled. Both tagging and not tagging the game NTR is misleading. NTR is misleading because it is just a single maybe-NTR scene in a large game. Not labelling is misleading because many people who avoid NTR also don’t like the NTR-ish elements of this game. It’s borderline.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For me, the contention is this part. Has the MC already stolen her?

In order to steal her, some base for laying claim on her must exist. A one-sided crush can work if I recall how NTR stories work. Does the MC have some actual expectation of being exclusive with her in the first place?

If you are visiting a prostitute, that prostitute working more afterward is usually not NTR.
If you participate in a gangbang/orgy/similar, the girls fucking others is not NTR.

Here, it’s basically the MC lusting after someone while she’s in a relationship, which is a bit of an unclear situation for me. On the one hand, he’s just a side-fuck, so there should be no claim and no NTR. On the other hand, John is upset when he sees the father with her, which speaks for NTR.

Personally, I don’t really care how it is labelled. Both tagging and not tagging the game NTR is misleading. NTR is misleading because it is just a single maybe-NTR scene in a large game. Not labelling is misleading because many people who avoid NTR also don’t like the NTR-ish elements of this game. It’s borderline.
I understand what your train of thought is, however in this particular case, the prostitution analogy doesn't exactly work, while the mom does kinda adopt that mentality and isn't much more than one besides the fact the plot stops her from going that next step.
As of that time, she had already engaged in a romantic relationship with MC it wasn't purely lustful.

Although as far as the term goes that doesn't really matter.

To counterpoint myself a bit, with the prostitution thing... that can actually be NTR, despite them being a prostitute because of how MC views it. (which is more purely in MCs view, unlike this where it is more than just MCs own view but an actual act, since the mom at that point was semi-estranged from the dad, since he had left at that time IIRC)
Like there are NTR stories where the chick is a prostitute and gets railed in front of the MC that fell for them. (is fkn retarded I know... like wtf is up with those MC beings doormats :KEK:).

What I will agree on is that it isn't Hardcore NTR, but it does fall within the realms of the terms meaning and definition. Since MC had not agreed to share them with the father, and how the story had gone implied he was out of the picture, hence his reaction.
And while i can't say this with certainty, I do believe she had promised or said to MC that she would be his or something similar.

As for whether or not this game should get the tag.. well it 100% should since the term is met. "LI involved with someone other than MC." (without his explicit permission, since that would be sharing). And yes that does apply to prostitute LIs... as dumb as it may be.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
because of how MC views it
Yeah, NTR can be considered to be entirely dependent on the opinion of the character experiencing it.

A story about the MC lusting after a girl for ages without doing anything about it going for someone else is considered NTR even if the MC and the Love Interest have never even interacted with each other.

Basically, if the MC gets jealous about a girl having a relation with someone else, that can be considered NTR. John is angry and hurt when he sees his parents fucking, therefore it can be considered NTR. Same with Hitomi, possibly. (I think John says something like "She deserves better.", which is ambiguous in my opinion.)
When I return from the cafe to the office, i have a error
Did you try any of the user-made patches linked in the bug collection post?

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, NTR can be considered to be entirely dependent on the opinion of the character experiencing it.

A story about the MC lusting after a girl for ages without doing anything about it going for someone else is considered NTR even if the MC and the Love Interest have never even interacted with each other.

Basically, if the MC gets jealous about a girl having a relation with someone else, that can be considered NTR. John is angry and hurt when he sees his parents fucking, therefore it can be considered NTR. Same with Hitomi, possibly. (I think John says something like "She deserves better.", which is ambiguous in my opinion.)

Did you try any of the user-made patches linked in the bug collection post?
no.clear new game

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

To put it simply, pretty much. Basically anything that can be seen as "To be taken from." in some way.

With Hitomi? I thought MC was the first to do anything with her? or are you talking about where he is confused in the degenerate world? (thinking it is his hitomi and not her whore counterpart).

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's the problem with F95 tags: they're totally misleading. Is there 1 lesbo scene? they slap the lesbo tag. Is there 1 big titted character? they slap the big tits tag, and so on.

F95 users are looking for a "main theme" and they give them a "oh, there's a tiny tiny tiny 'name-a-fetish' scene in it, too".

Reactions: hp_surfer

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How do you increase your charisma? I've read that it's in the night club, but I can't find where exactly
Everytime you enter a place you're supposed to click on everything/everybody and see what happens. That's how these games work.

Enter the club and click on the people dancing. You dance.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
no.clear new game
Well… I’d recommend trying the bugfixes then.

are you talking about where he is confused in the degenerate world?
Yep.
anyone else getting error pop up when they buy items
Yes. Check the link in my signature. There’s a bugfix for this linked there.
How do you increase your charisma? I've read that it's in the night club, but I can't find where exactly
Clicking the dancing crowd should do it. Dancing was disabled when I tried to play this version. I had to resort to cheating, instead.

One of the devs posted here saying that all the bugs have already been fixed in the dev-version of the game, so hopefully it should be fine next version.
Tags in general, really. People/customers who want stuff search by the tags they like. Sellers try to include as many tags as possible to target as broad a demographic as possible. Search Engine Optimization works by the same token, really.

For tags broad swathes don’t like it’s the opposite. Avoid the tag or at least make NTR optional wherever possible.

Reactions: BrunoReus11

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know if there is fan art for this game? If so, is there a link to follow? I think this game would be a good one for some fan art action.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Since a dev says they
think all of those are fixed in current code
I’ve been checking whether there’s a bugfix version coming out on Steam or Patreon. (Or really any version on Steam. That one is long overdo)

Turns out 4 days ago, Geeseki made a "Steam Update News" post… on Patreon, as a locked post, so that no one from Steam will ever see it.

If anyone here has access to the Patreon, could you copy what the post says here and/or on the Steam page?

Edit:
Someone summarized in on Steam, I think:

>Of what I got out of the patreon it is being pushed back to the middle of November to be part of that sale.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 82 Votes