Zmaxter

Sep 26, 2018
Don't know if it's because they're old comments or something but there's a lot of people saying it doesn't have NTR; the game is choke full of NTR, it's literally the game's only fault imo. I don't think there's a single character that is exclusively loyal to you. Game's lore and art are pretty nice so I played a lot of it but eventually got tired of that, had to format the computer recently and was checking what to reinstall and I won't be finishing this one because of it. Would be nice for it to be an option or a mod because it's really just one or two scenes per character that would be really easy to remove, but unfortunately as it is, it just wasn't enjoyable for me anymore. If it's your thing, I wholeheartedly recommend it though.
I don't know what you people define NTR as, but the game contains several characters sexually engaging or admitting to sexually engaging with other characters while they're in a relationship with you. Some only happen once, some are only mentioned and not shown, but it is all NTR regardless.

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you, found it by chance and was too late for me, but what is the outcome if you don't get to kiss her? Any late game related things?
That's because you need 11 points for the 20q, with each "honest" answer giving you 1 point, while the "wrong" answer minus 1 point. (which is stupid, because some of the answers are total bullshit)

Here's a list of what is "true"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
That worked, thank you very much!!
It is really annoying to play a game when you are always adressed as player...

So for those who have the same problem, I first downloaded the file to enable the console (there is a link to a thread somewhere here as well in the comments, just search for console) and then used SHIFT+O to activate the console and typed exactky this, lets say with the example name John:
povname="John"
Then nothing is shown in the console, but the name changed.
Good to know this works.
Thank you, found it by chance and was too late for me, but what is the outcome if you don't get to kiss her? Any late game related things?
I don’t think there are any effects later on. Could be wrong, though.
The game's graphics look interesting, is the game long guys?
Based on Steam stats, I’d say 12+ hours for one play-through on average. Depends on how much of the dialogue you are reading, whether you decide to grind stats or cheat them, etc.

Training the charm stat is broken in the current build, so you need to use cheats for that stat at the very least.

There are 4 complete character routes (Mom/Sis/Teacher/Principal) and one long but incomplete main story that is mostly composed of endless dialogue. Also a route with Hitomi, but that one only just begins.

Last edited:

gonsasjim

Aug 3, 2018
The android version is filled with bugs. So far, can't dance to increase charisma, or access the inventory since buying the huge teddybear (going back doesn't solve it) . Tried to look for answers but most are addressed to the PC version it seems.

Anything that works for Android version?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
yo…do we finally have another scene with mom?! Other than the buggy threefold stuff that never seems to work I mean

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh lol. The game got the ntr tag.
On the one hand, that’s barely accurate, unless you’re one one of those “if any dude other than the mc, and sometimes even other girls even breathes the same air as one of YOUR girls, even if you’re just fuckbuddies, then it’s ntr trash!”

On the other hand, it might reduce arguments since those “if she has ever had a boyfriend, it’s ntr” guys might leave now, right

RIGHT?!

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
yo…do we finally have another scene with mom?! Other than the buggy threefold stuff that never seems to work I mean
Only the Patreon-voted mini-scenes. I think I’ve written most of the with the rest of the update/changelog links and info.

By the by, these are scheduled for the next update:

1) Missus under the dinner table eating Jane out while being fucked by MC as they eat a meal
2) Luna (Horror girl) rough doggy style in MC's Bedroom
3) Lashley bent over her desk, railed from behind

Also some new (Hitomi) scenes:
- Rock Solid Modelling (mybedroom)
- Sister Teasing (hallway)
- Lewd Inspiration (comic book story main day)
- Modelling Requests 1 (street day) & 2 (cafe day)
- Artistic Block (comic book store main day)
- The Effie Charm (comic book store day)

All of these have only spritework listed, so I’m not sure if any new CGs will be included in the update.

On the other hand, it might reduce arguments since those “if she has ever had a boyfriend, it’s ntr” guys might leave now, right

RIGHT?!
Given where we are, I suppose it makes sense that you are indulging in fantasies.

The android version is filled with bugs. So far, can't dance to increase charisma, or access the inventory since buying the huge teddybear (going back doesn't solve it) . Tried to look for answers but most are addressed to the PC version it seems.

Anything that works for Android version?
Nothing. The person who provides the Android port only seems to do one per version. Next version should come out in roughly a month, so a week or two after that is probably when you can expect a version with the bug fixes.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Given where we are, I suppose it makes sense that you are indulging in fantasies.
You know, that’s a good point. Maybe I should make a game about people not having stupid arguments over things they know aren’t for them.

That’s definitely the ultimate fantasy for some people. I know it would be just as satisfying as mommy incest for me at least.
There’s bound to be a market for it!

gonsasjim

Aug 3, 2018
Nothing. The person who provides the Android port only seems to do one per version. Next version should come out in roughly a month, so a week or two after that is probably when you can expect a version with the bug fixes.
Thank you, appreciate the reply. Let's hope to have it in December then.

randomletterss

Jul 21, 2022
I didn't manage to get the vr headset before doing the whole lake thing. Now when I try to buy it I'm just prompted to discuss weird stuff happening in town. Will I be able to get it in the future? Or is there a way of maipulating my save file to have it?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Not sure when it happened, but it seems that the public dev log is no longer public. Getting a "The board you are trying to access requires a Trello account." message. Even logging in through a disposable email address wasn’t enough, though. The Trello board is now private.

The Patreon page still links the dev log, suggesting that anyone interested in what is being worked on should check it out.

I’m half-tempted to request access on Trello. I think the new Trello account should continue to work despite the email address being gone.

Will I be able to get it in the future?
It should continue after he enters his default state again. Not sure if that happens in the current update. No idea how to unlock the VR with cheats either.
no linux version ?
The .sh file is included in the download in case you want it directly on Linux. Also, the .exe works fine using default Wine. Lastly, you can just install Renpy and tell that to run the game.

Reactions: silentshadow

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Don't know if it's because they're old comments or something but there's a lot of people saying it doesn't have NTR; the game is choke full of NTR, it's literally the game's only fault imo. I don't think there's a single character that is exclusively loyal to you. Game's lore and art are pretty nice so I played a lot of it but eventually got tired of that, had to format the computer recently and was checking what to reinstall and I won't be finishing this one because of it. Would be nice for it to be an option or a mod because it's really just one or two scenes per character that would be really easy to remove, but unfortunately as it is, it just wasn't enjoyable for me anymore. If it's your thing, I wholeheartedly recommend it though.
I don't know what you people define NTR as, but the game contains several characters sexually engaging or admitting to sexually engaging with other characters while they're in a relationship with you. Some only happen once, some are only mentioned and not shown, but it is all NTR regardless.
At this point it's gonna make it already more confusing that it is for newcomers lol

I just remembered that there was an scene with that jerk bully to take over the teacher by him fucking her over MC, then i guess the dev or the supporters didn't liked it? Then decided to remove that bit of NTR?

Unless I have to replay all over again and see if there's any other scenes that are indeed NTR material :unsure:

So the actual question, It's there NTR yes or no? And where specifically

3.10 star(s) 82 Votes