DEVIL515

Jul 10, 2017
just start new game don't try to skip story this game is always a little bug so far two new bj clips and some place holder text with no art yet

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
A fairly minor update, though more "behind the scenes" work. The code has been organized a bit more sanely than it was in '11, and some of the code madness that lead to the bug hell of that release has been reworked to be a bit more logical.

In terms of new content, a movie date with mom (place holder art, unfortunately), a park bench BJ from mom, a random at-night blow job in bed, and some story set up with the Teacher (no new art).

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
the game is broke... if you start new game, went to other realm, and need find clue around town, you just stuck at infinite loop and cant proceed

Reactions: felixline4

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m scared about the update.. as see how the story end in before (totally wtf)

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
From what I can see, it added Dating with Mother, Sex with Her and Blowjob at Park from Mom. That's it.

sgtceteks

Oct 22, 2017
Theres also a midnight blowjob from Mom. From what I can tell it was random (just triggered one night after going to sleep). This was at the end of her story, which I would expect is required. Whats this about one in the park, though?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Does anyone know what graphics program he uses to make all the characters in the game?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes