SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
don't really make sense to me cause of the asian girl of the other universe is fucking guys in front of the others but the one in the beach is to shy to get naked and the people of the other universe is to open about sex but when mc caught sister she asks not to tell to mom
Well, it is the beach =p People in your world will want to go too. The reason they don't run into each other is because this is a game, and not a sci fi thriller trying to answer every detail =p As for comic book girl, you mean when she is going to the beach for the first time. For all we know, maybe other world comic book girl doesn't want to go to the beach, and so on and so on. Basically, this is a game, shouldn't over think it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
don't really make sense to me cause of the asian girl of the other universe is fucking guys in front of the others but the one in the beach is to shy to get naked and the people of the other universe is to open about sex but when mc caught sister she asks not to tell to mom
Weirdly that's how the Mom explains it in the game:

mum "Well, the only two known gateways in this town are bodies of water, the pond and the beach."
pov "There’s one at the beach?"
mum "Why do you think our beach is empty but your beach is packed with nudists?"
pov "That explains it."

Never did make sense to me though. Especially with Hitomi...but whatevs

Managarmr

May 7, 2017
Alpha 0.12c

Windows
:

Mac:

Changelog

+Fixed Navigation to the Hospital
+Fixed Infinite loops in Gloryhole Scenes
+Fixed Miss Allaway Cafeteria Trigger
+Fixed Mom giving head in the middle of the night trigger
+Fixed Bug of mompastsunset_attend not being defined
+Fixed Bug that disabled a temporary fix to allow revisiting Mom’s Home Run Scene
+Disabled Violette talking to you in the sex world about undressing
+Planned out “Random Encounters” in a Calendar System instead of RNG

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Weirdly that's how the Mom explains it in the game:

mum "Well, the only two known gateways in this town are bodies of water, the pond and the beach."
pov "There’s one at the beach?"
mum "Why do you think our beach is empty but your beach is packed with nudists?"
pov "That explains it."

Never did make sense to me though. Especially with Hitomi...but whatevs
It just means that the Hitomi who's shy about going to the beach is the real world one. The beach is still an actual popular location in the real world.

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Alpha 0.12c

Windows
:

Mac:

Changelog

+Fixed Navigation to the Hospital
+Fixed Infinite loops in Gloryhole Scenes
+Fixed Miss Allaway Cafeteria Trigger
+Fixed Mom giving head in the middle of the night trigger
+Fixed Bug of mompastsunset_attend not being defined
+Fixed Bug that disabled a temporary fix to allow revisiting Mom’s Home Run Scene
+Disabled Violette talking to you in the sex world about undressing
+Planned out “Random Encounters” in a Calendar System instead of RNG
Thank you.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes