txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
stupid question but where is the fight club? If it's in the gym I can't seem to get in (says he's not interested)
Must bump into the passive-aggressive dickhead on the second floor of the school. If you confront him, he invites you to the fight club in the evening.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I see good potential in this game, like another Summertime Saga. I hope I'll live to see the day both of them are complete.
Yeah it will be fun to play this as a 90 years old grandpa :D Well this is how groups work who use patreon. I like it more when a game has a release date insted of getting different versions every 1-3 month. Sadly it can't be helped.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Yeah it will be fun to play this as a 90 years old grandpa :D Well this is how groups work who use patreon. I like it more when a game has a release date insted of getting different versions every 1-3 month. Sadly it can't be helped.
Hah yeah I feel you, I too got the feeling we won't see the final product before at least 2-4 years, but one can dream. Or if the dev team for each team gets bigger, we might see the end sooner than we think, but I won't hold my breath.

Oct 20, 2017
Unfortunately it's difficult to tell when groups are being slow intentionally just to milk patreon dollars. That's the bad thing about patreon, it incentivizes vaporware.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So according to GeeSeki's Patreon, there's been at least two more updates since 12c: one on Oct 31st and another on Nov 7th (presumably 12d and 12e respectively). Could somebody post the new links/notes please?
I'm a patron and I don't even see posts on those days, let alone build updates. All I see since 0.12c are a couple polls, news about when he's releasing 0.13 (later in Nov) and a streaming alert.

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
So according to GeeSeki's Patreon, there's been at least two more updates since 12c: one on Oct 31st and another on Nov 7th (presumably 12d and 12e respectively). Could somebody post the new links/notes please?
I am pretty sure the "*Last Update - 7th of November" meant the last time GS updated the progress image.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone tell me how to have sex with the mom? All of my stats are full, but I am still not making any progress with her sans the breast suckling scene.

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone tell me how to have sex with the mom? All of my stats are full, but I am still not making any progress with her sans the breast suckling scene.
hmm you have to reject the breast fondling if you have reached there, also you can check the quest tab in phone to see what to do next. Hope it helps.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Here's my 5 kopeek about the Mother:
Fuck this bit*h. I never liked "behind the husband's back" type of females. Talkin' about "be a man", etc. Her mindset is already fucked w/ that idea. Selfish as fook w/ her messed up "son fucks mom" fetish desires. And her excuses, though... "feel emptiness, i feel adandoned, i need more of that incest thing w/ u, 'cause i dunno what to do. Ur father didn't let me do other things, he treat me well, i wanna stay home do nothing, 'cause i'm 'indoor cat', he-he.., but u have to be a man, and i'm totally okay w/ my Daughter paying some rent, 'cause ur father is a MAN and told her to do so".

Fook that whole family, and fook that hypocrite twat w/ saggy tits and pepperoni nipples.

Last edited:

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
Here's my 5 kopeek about the Mother:
Fuck this bit*h. I never liked "behind the husband's back" type of females. Talkin' about "be a man", etc. Her mindset is already fucked w/ that idea. Selfish as fook w/ her messed up "son fucks mom" fetish desires. And her excuses, though... "feel emptiness, i feel adandoned, i need more of that incest thing w/ u, 'cause i dunno what to do. Ur father didn't let me do other things, he treat me well, i wanna stay home do nothing, 'cause i'm 'indoor cat', he-he.., but u have to be a man, and i'm totally okay w/ my Daughter paying some rent, 'cause ur father is a MAN and told her to do so".

Fook that whole family, and fook that hypocrite twat w/ saggy tits and pepperoni nipples.
Agree, fuck the parents. The sis though, she is pretty hot. I would like more story for her.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The whole drama with the mom does seem a bit weird. I don't mind the behind the father's back (he's an asshole), but the whole confrontation thing was odd.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the assist, but now I have hit the area where you are supposed to talk to the mom on Monday afternoon and she is always in the shower, so I am unable to talk to her.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes