bananan

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 9067

Overview:
You play the new kid in town, a senior high school student is who is just trying to get through the final years of his teenage years, one day at a time. When one night, you accidentally happen across this alternate universe where public lust and sex are societally acceptable. Imagine a world where you can have sex anywhere at any time you feel like it with anyone you want? Which begs the question; What bad could ever happen?
Updated: 26/10/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: Alpha 0.12c - The Movie Update
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English

Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Downloads:

Windows: - - - -
macOS: - - - -
Password: bucketdash

Thanks to @Managarmr & @BobbyBigPlays for the share!

View attachment 1494 View attachment 1495 View attachment 1496 View attachment 1497 View attachment 1498 View attachment 1499
It says app can't be opened on my mac :(((

Y

yinyan

Thanks for the assist, but now I have hit the area where you are supposed to talk to the mom on Monday afternoon and she is always in the shower, so I am unable to talk to her.
There should be some days where she's sitting at the kitchen table.
Like karan121 said, see what's in your phone 'quest log' and have patience ;)

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
There should be some days where she's sitting at the kitchen table.
Like karan121 said, see what's in your phone 'quest log' and have patience ;)
That is why I am asking. I followed the advice and kept an eye on the phone quest log, and it told me to talk to the Mom during the afternoon, but she was in the shower. Reloading the saved file netted no different result, so I tried waiting a week but had the same result, and the same thing occurred during the next two weeks. Did I miss something in the route, or have I hit a bug in the game?

Y

yinyan

That is why I am asking. I followed the advice and kept an eye on the phone quest log, and it told me to talk to the Mom during the afternoon, but she was in the shower. Reloading the saved file netted no different result, so I tried waiting a week but had the same result, and the same thing occurred during the next two weeks. Did I miss something in the route, or have I hit a bug in the game?
I slept till Tuesday, took a nap in order to pass the time and spoke to her in the kitchen.
If that doesn't work, maybe a new playthrough will fix it.

Mangerine

Sep 6, 2017
Go to all the locations in town and talk to everybody. There are four-five things that you must see before heading home.

You actually just have to visit the mall twice, or at least that worked for me, as I had to replay after losing the final mom scene to a bug...

Just visit the mall and speak to the clerk twice then go home.

Mastagigs

Nov 12, 2017
you have full intercourse with Effie very early in the game

you can have sex with some mystery girl

the Lifeguard only does oral and boobjob

sister only has blowjob

the nurse only does hanjob and blowjob

there's some chubby chick who only does oral so far

teacher only does oral

without spoiling theres an optional Anal scene near the end of what story is there

Hitomi dosent have sex with the MC yet

rest i don't know i didn't touch the game for a while ( i think theres a sex scene with shop attendant)
Is the teach and sister scene the tent on the beach (Along with the others you listed as oral only) or a proper story type setup?

Mastagigs

Nov 12, 2017
beach scene (maybe next update we will get more for the sister)
Bummer, was hoping i missed something. Thanks

Stats still don't open/close any opportunity do they? Have not caught up on the game since very early demos showed up

Last edited:

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Bummer, was hoping i missed something. Thanks

Stats still don't open/close any opportunity do they? Have not caught up on the game since very early demos showed up
just adjust your stats with cheat

the only event that requires you to lower stat is repeatable

yuto_0167

Nov 12, 2017
There's a recent post (nov 18th) on patreon about version 0.13 but it's not public, can anyone report back here what it says?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I haven't played this in a while. Does it still have crashing issues? I remember it used to crash pretty often when I first played it.

yuto_0167

Nov 12, 2017
I haven't played this in a while. Does it still have crashing issues? I remember it used to crash pretty often when I first played it.
I played through the game a few days ago and it was stable. Moreover, the only bug I encountered was that the final scene with 'the missus' that's supposed to be repeatable seemed not to be.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes