Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Hey there, I think I must be missing something obvious.

I have the antivirus disk, where is my mom's computer?

P.S. Still on 0.12b - downloading 0.12c right now.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Hey there, I think I must be missing something obvious.

I have the antivirus disk, where is my mom's computer?

P.S. Still on 0.12b - downloading 0.12c right now.
if you already talked to her about fixing the pc its will be in your parent's room

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, just started this game. Wanted to know how many people can you actually have sex with in this game apart from mc's mom? The sister's door is closed till the end of the game :/ any walkthrough or help is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Hi, just started this game. Wanted to know how many people can you actually have sex with in this game apart from mc's mom? The sister's door is closed till the end of the game :/ any walkthrough or help is greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
you have full intercourse with Effie very early in the game

you can have sex with some mystery girl

the Lifeguard only does oral and boobjob

sister only has blowjob

the nurse only does hanjob and blowjob

there's some chubby chick who only does oral so far

teacher only does oral

without spoiling theres an optional Anal scene near the end of what story is there

Hitomi dosent have sex with the MC yet

rest i don't know i didn't touch the game for a while ( i think theres a sex scene with shop attendant)

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one with a problem in the sex scenes? They speed up sometimes when they go on auto.

May 3, 2017
There are either some random bugs or I am not patient enough to solve the objectives
Anyway it is pretty good! Hot scenes. Reworked up on mom's story. Phone cheat is amazing.
Only problem like I said 25 pages ago is the lagging issue.. could be my computer? who knows.
It took me an hour to finish just the new stuff...

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
There are either some random bugs or I am not patient enough to solve the objectives
Anyway it is pretty good! Hot scenes. Reworked up on mom's story. Phone cheat is amazing.
Only problem like I said 25 pages ago is the lagging issue.. could be my computer? who knows.
It lags like hell for me too, so I don't think you're alone. It hard not to compare this to Summertime Saga, given the very similar structure, and SS just feels so much more crisp and responsive, not sure why this lags so much.

Also, I'm not crazy about how so many of the scenes appear to be time-sensitive. As a bit of a completionist, it annoyed me.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
you have full intercourse with Effie very early in the game

you can have sex with some mystery girl

the Lifeguard only does oral and boobjob

sister only has blowjob

the nurse only does hanjob and blowjob

there's some chubby chick who only does oral so far

teacher only does oral

without spoiling theres an optional Anal scene near the end of what story is there

Hitomi dosent have sex with the MC yet

rest i don't know i didn't touch the game for a while ( i think theres a sex scene with shop attendant)
Im sorry, you mean anal for the main story ?

Last edited:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
just had a read on his patreon page last time i saw the 0.12c update was fuck all now he has updated that list my question is how much of the is the current version or is it just smoke up our arses

sfidock

May 12, 2017
does anyone else have the issue where you load your save and it comes up with the error page and you need to roll back or ignore but neither option works? if so am i screwed and need to restart since its happening on all my saves?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
just had a read on his patreon page last time i saw the 0.12c update was fuck all now he has updated that list my question is how much of the is the current version or is it just smoke up our arses
Well... it's just a bugfix, isn't it? Actual content patches aren't usually given lackluster numbering like ".12b" and ".12c" usually.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes