Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
*She, if I'm not mistaken? ;)

And having a few days to squash potential bugs is in no way wrong. Happened earlier, ppl hitting here to ask for solutions. Samurai Jack for the win.

J

JustaHelpfulLurker

In my case, it's not simply a matter of patience. I'm under a time constraint; I've been working on my own version for the past several months, and I'd like to share it with GeeSeki as soon as possible, preferably before the next big update. First though, I'll need to transfer my changes over to the latest version. Every day counts, and as it is I'm already falling behind, so even a buggy version would be very useful to me at this point. (I can usually fix those myself, anyway.)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
In my case, it's not simply a matter of patience. I'm under a time constraint; I've been working on my own version for the past several months, and I'd like to share it with GeeSeki as soon as possible, preferably before the next big update. ...
If you like to mod that game and show it to the devs it might be an idea to ask GS first? Don't know if it's actually a good tip though. But if you may have the chance to become a 'tester' you'll get access to the inner circle, can help out with bugfixing and receive the freshest builds before a stable one goes public. Bughunters are always wanted. And if your mod is officially approved it won't hurt I'd say. ;)

What I would do: Maybe wait this time for a stable version to come out, add your content and show it off. No matter if it's late or the version is old, your modding effort will be appreciated or not (hope it will). Good luck and perhaps you can establish contact with the devs, bringing them some good new ideas.

Mark Faust

Jul 20, 2017
Is there something wrong with my configuration or is this game really slow? If I want to go to a new location, after I move the mouse over it on the map it takes a full second before it even highlights it, and after I click it takes 5-6 seconds to load. Is it like this for everyone?

Renso

Jan 3, 2018
Is there something wrong with my configuration or is this game really slow? If I want to go to a new location, after I move the mouse over it on the map it takes a full second before it even highlights it, and after I click it takes 5-6 seconds to load. Is it like this for everyone?
It works fine to me, which version do you have? I have the latest public release (0.13b)

Renso

Jan 3, 2018
Same version as you. Previous versions were slow for me too. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS15. It's not a slow computer.
If your computer's specs are fine, then I really don't know, my pc is kinda old and still plays games like this fine.

U

User_215882

Same version as you. Previous versions were slow for me too. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS15. It's not a slow computer.
try updating your graphics card or running the game on a different graphics card other than your integrated one.

Renso

Jan 3, 2018
Because GeeSeki compressed the files, so that it can be downloaded more easily, don't worry about the link, it is not fake, my friend is a patreon to the game, and he gave me the link, unfortuanately I don't have the cheat code.

Mark Faust

Jul 20, 2017
try updating your graphics card or running the game on a different graphics card other than your integrated one.
Do you mean update the driver or the card itself? The integrated card is a GeForce GTX 1050. It's a decent enough graphics card and runs for example Witcher 3 pretty smoothly. Should be enough for this game, no? Thanks for the suggestion though, I will try to tinker with it.

G

Gotta Have The Sauce

Props to you guys, that way I don't have to waste my time.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes