txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
How do you "Check on your sister?" Its what my phone says to do to further progress, but I can't figure out how. I'm either bugged or missing something. I just wish the "help" wasn't so vague. Even when I tried to use the skip tool for bugs, it tells me to check on her in the afternoon on Wed. I tried even that, and still nothing.
Could be the piece of paper in the sister's room or seeing her in the living room.

Reactions: User_71462

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
stuck on check on sis after give her money in school and give time to mom heal

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This game had game breaking bugs for Mom path. I read people can fuck with mom, but I cannot and 30 days without any progression. Skip day by sleep and taking nap, meet mom at midday and either watching TV (play tits or sucking tits), or ask to go to cinema. All skill full, relation points +10. Nothing happen for 30 days.

I'm seeing the CG picture. I see a lot of scene are missed by me.
So either I'm false answering the question when Father, Mother & MC fight at night. Or it has bug.
Also, after MC give mother Teddy Bear, Ice cream, etc. Mission hints say meet at Friday.
Instead able to talk to mom, in Friday mom was showering. So not able to talk with her, force to skip the midday.
Result Friday date are missed. Reloading savefile the day before also pointless, as in Friday, she's in bathroom.

I hope you guys have luck not meeting game breaking "blue balling" bugs. I'm so angry with this since my main fetish is Mother Son incest, but I don't get it cuz fucking bug.

This game is death to me now. To hell with this game. Wasting 5 hours of my precious time. I'm salt & I'm mad as hell.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game had game breaking bugs for Mom path. I read people can fuck with mom, but I cannot and 30 days without any progression. Skip day by sleep and taking nap, meet mom at midday and either watching TV (play tits or sucking tits), or ask to go to cinema. All skill full, relation points +10. Nothing happen for 30 days.
You have to miss your appointment with Mom when you're supposed to meet her. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oct 4, 2017
Is this game incredibly unstable for anybody else? I'm running 0.13b on Windows 7, and I run into an uncaught exception or a straight-up hard crash every couple of minutes, with seemingly no common cause. Was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this and found a solution.

EDIT: Ok, I figured out what's causing the crashes: this game leaks memory like a motherfucker. Every time I visit a new area it eats a little bit more, until it hits its allotted amount. Any ways around this?

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
yea
Is this game incredibly unstable for anybody else? I'm running 0.13b on Windows 7, and I run into an uncaught exception or a straight-up hard crash every couple of minutes, with seemingly no common cause. Was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this and found a solution.

EDIT: Ok, I figured out what's causing the crashes: this game leaks memory like a motherfucker. Every time I visit a new area it eats a little bit more, until it hits its allotted amount. Any ways around this?
yeah, such a waste, this game have a lot potencial but is incredibly unstable. i gona stick with SolValley

Oct 4, 2017

So I did a bit more testing, and best I can figure out it's an issue with garbage collection. I don't know how it's handled in Ren'Py, but it seems that it's not being activated often enough or not completing quickly enough. If I click between a bunch of locations quickly (e.g. rooms in the MC's house) I can slowly drive up the memory usage, and once I stop then the memory slowly goes back down. Normally this wouldn't be a problem because you're not visiting areas that quickly, but some screens take an enormous amount of memory (notably the beach and map), and it's entirely possible to hit the memory cap by accident (at least on my computer).

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes