txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
How is the content for this game so far?
Quite ok, still very early access.

*Mild spoilers.*

Mother story is mostly complete.
Sister story has some progress, but no scenes yet. (apart from the beach scene, but this scene does not affect anything)
Elfie story is complete. (One of the girls)
Teacher's story has some progress.
Hitomi's story only has the starting point (One of the other girls)
Main story has introduction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest of the scenes are at the beach and does not affect anything.

Reactions: nashk

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
if the dad traveled from the other dimension and is fucking your mom that you are in love with and fucking, is he technically cucking both your dad and you at the same time?
Are you cucking him or your original dad? Is your alternative dad cucking your current dad?
Does that mean that you aren't cucking anyone and are the one getting cucked?

Also the art is meh tier. At least its original, bonus points for that.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
if the dad traveled from the other dimension and is fucking your mom that you are in love with and fucking, is he technically cucking both your dad and you at the same time?
Are you cucking him or your original dad? Is your alternative dad cucking your current dad?
Does that mean that you aren't cucking anyone and are the one getting cucked?
I think maybe you're spending too much time thinking about cucking.

Also the art is meh tier. At least its original, bonus points for that.
I agree, it's not the best, but it's serviceable. At least it's not more dirt-common generic manga stuff or uncanny valley 3d renders.

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
The mother story makes no sense though... All the options I chose basically were the negative or neutral options, then cue the scene with the parents fucking, and mc is mad. Wat.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok i'm at a loss. i have no clue what to do. i'm in the parallel world and it just tells me to "wander around town" to inverstigate wtf is going on. i've gone every where and talked to everyone several times over.

i've done this part of the game before on other versions yet now i have no fucking idea what to do.
did he change it or something?

Last edited:

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
ok i'm at a loss. i have no clue what to do. i'm in the parallel world and it just tells me to "wander around town" to inverstigate wtf is going on. i've gone every where and talked to everyone several times over.

i've done this part of the game before on other versions yet now i have no fucking idea what to do.
did he change it or something?
Scenes to see (In no particular order):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There might be others, but usually after you done all this there should be an update telling you to go home.

Reactions: styggtuff12
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes