NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
after the box fort on Wednesday afternoon i watched sis's stream the mc then mentions he has to get this out of her when there in the fort so i went to sis at night after some banter i was told to wait in the basement and nout kinda made me wonder if there is more to this update but a bug is making it goo tits up

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I can't leave Effie's front yard in the morning. Map does not appear. Suggestions or move commands?
Same, all I could do was start a new game from a point that's later on in the game and then ignore Effie altogether (because it happens every time you stay at her place).

Another bug I encountered was that clicking on the cam girl website on your PC will for some reason move you to the beach changing room.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I encountered that too, plus the Effie map bug, plus the same map bug after getting a surprise nightly blowjob from the mother. I love this game. It's such a shame it's always so unstable (I understand this is the alpha version, but even betas are unstable for it...)
The sister content was pretty moving, so it totally makes up for the bugs. <3

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Same, all I could do was start a new game from a point that's later on in the game and then ignore Effie altogether (because it happens every time you stay at her place).

Another bug I encountered was that clicking on the cam girl website on your PC will for some reason move you to the beach changing room.
oh boy, i was about to say that since i thought it was some kind of problems with the cheats or something, but it happen twice. good to know that people already know about this problem, kinda sad since its the first scene that mostly want to see (or will see) well, time to continue without that i guess. not much of a big deal

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I encountered that too, plus the Effie map bug, plus the same map bug after getting a surprise nightly blowjob from the mother. I love this game. It's such a shame it's always so unstable (I understand this is the alpha version, but even betas are unstable for it...)
The sister content was pretty moving, so it totally makes up for the bugs. <3
idk why but patreons beta tester should have notified that long time ago, unless it is some kind of bug that the creator has at final details. hopefully he will get notified and there will be a bug fix.

shinji123

Sep 16, 2017
after the box fort on Wednesday afternoon i watched sis's stream the mc then mentions he has to get this out of her when there in the fort so i went to sis at night after some banter i was told to wait in the basement and nout kinda made me wonder if there is more to this update but a bug is making it goo tits up
Yeah talk to sis at night while she is sleeping and there is more content. Definitely a bug or i hope so at least and there is more content

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
well, this sucks, i try to keep on the main story, but it seens that the Effy event its part of it so...sht, cant do a properly play the game for now, someone call me when the fix arrive.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
you have to go to the beach at night, with not too low luck or you end up fucking a fish instead. also, too high luck and you also end up fucking a fish. it's a random event.
set your luck at: "skill_luc=16". Then you get to bone the girl in the sea.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017

When you click sisters cam, it puts you on the start menu.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
Same thing here, maybe that's just the end of the update which would make this one pretty short. Did you use a save or started from the beginning?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
you have to go to the beach at night, with not too low luck or you end up fucking a fish instead. also, too high luck and you also end up fucking a fish. it's a random event.
Ah...and that is how Mermaids are made :cool:

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
From what I'm reading here this version is a clusterfuck of epic proportions. I'll wait for a fix or the next version.

nevis

Jun 11, 2017
I downloaded the new version and started a new game. I already gave a good avancadano game when finally I am going to buy the suit to have dinner with the mother to me happens this. every time and this with this game always gives a problem.now and map that disappeared and fuck

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes