tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Same here, also for me it says "this is the end of jane (sister) side story for now" jusft after the box fort stage, but i mannaged to watch her cam show again and talk to her and meet her in the basement... but i'm stuck in the same place as you, she doesn't come to the basement and i can't go back to her room because she is putting on her clothes, i think that it has something to do whit the fact that right after the box fort scene the game "concludes" her story and other scenes can't get triggered properly.

far as i could tell that doesn't trigger until after the fort, at least it did for me, i watched her cam show, tipped her 500 and she squirted on the cam, then she went to a private show and i was locked out.. then i said i would talk to her later in the basement fort. i wake her up at night, she gets out of bed naked and then says i'll get dressed and meet you down there, end of sister story.

May 27, 2017
I need a save too, haven't played since v12 so a save around when you go on date with your mom I think
Here is a to all of my v13.0b saves! Just a quick heads up, I tried to keep the saved story events in order. In other words, as you progress to further pages, will the timelines of the saved files. Enjoy!

P.S. As always, please feel free to reply if you guys are having any troubles. Enjoy!

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
after he bang effie new objective pop up -go back home- but the map disappear is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?
any solution plz thank u in advance

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Will wait for a bug fix - from the many comments about Effie's first night, sounds broken at the start. And people - please read the thread. It's already been reported many times...

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah I concur, it breaks in the following:
- Quest Objective for Sister doesn't update to guide player to the next scene that is bugged, see next sentence.
- After Sister Cam+Fort and waking her up scene, sister doesn't meet you at the Fort.
- After playing with Effie and the scene ends the Map icon is invisible so you're stuck in front of her house.

Also pretty sure that the following doesn't advance:
- Mom scene after the rubbing scene for the second time.

Reactions: nissuper

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Actually, does the game dev really read this? Since it's uploaded by a moderator

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes