U

User_215882

I doubt the dev visits this site. More than likely he probably lurks, but playing the game the police location had some comment about stealing games.

Aug 14, 2017
Wasn't this update supposed to be around the sister?
It seems like there isn't much added to s progress seems to vary in
Wasn't this update supposed to be around the sister?
It seems like there isn't much added to it, that's a shame, especially for the time spent between each updates.
I know right? I mean, they seem to vary in just how much is added, but ultimately, there isn't much in each update. I was hoping the sister romance subplot would have more added to it. Never mind that there hasn't been anything added to the main plot for some time. I'd have to guess GeeSeki hasn't quite got everything decided or is working on a big chunk of the main plot and intends to release a really substantial update with that. If he's said this already or has denied this, or even comes here at all, I wouldn't know. I haven't really been keeping up. I just look at the latest posts like once or twice a month.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
I know right? I mean, they seem to vary in just how much is added, but ultimately, there isn't much in each update. I was hoping the sister romance subplot would have more added to it. Never mind that there hasn't been anything added to the main plot for some time. I'd have to guess GeeSeki hasn't quite got everything decided or is working on a big chunk of the main plot and intends to release a really substantial update with that. If he's said this already or has denied this, or even comes here at all, I wouldn't know. I haven't really been keeping up. I just look at the latest posts like once or twice a month.
you know, i really like this game, is an alternative to "the saint" summertime saga, but the way it is being developed it feels like the developer didn't had too much passion for it, just by that i'm not surprised that summertime saga is getting way more support and at the same time it keeps releasing quality updates and in (more or less) the same amount of time betwen each update (whit way more content), literally this update of a town uncovered only added like 3 new scenes for the sister side story (and is supposed that the last month was all about improving her story) so an entire update that took a month to be done that features only 3 new scenes? lots of bugs?, i know that comparing games/creators is not a good thing but when the game is competing against summertime saga wich one does everything better (patreon, pledge and reward system) well is kinda impossible to not compare, and again i really like this game but it's developing is like more clumsy and consider that geeseki has like 4000 dollars on his patreon for himself, darkcookie has like 20,000 but he shares it whit a large team, for me that means darkcookie is better managed.

Reactions: flanby

GyopiSama

Donor
May 30, 2017
how do i do it?
ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.14b-win\renpy\common

and find 00console.rpy

Edit with notepad/Notepad++
alter config.console = False to config.console = True (Remember capital T)

then in game use Shift + o to open console and use townmap_enabled=1

Reactions: Weeb002

Zepop

Oct 6, 2017
how do i do it?
For anyone who has never enabled the console in a ren'py game go to;
main game folder/renpy/common
open 00console.rpy with a text editor (i find notepad++ the best)
find the line config.console = False and change false to True, save and exit.
Then use shift + o in game to open the console

U

User_215882

The game is not bad, but if youre going to compare it to Summertime Saga youre going to be disappointed as SS is way better in every way. The story is interesting, but it needs to be developed because the other world has almost no content. Theres no hiding that he was influenced by DC.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
how do you get into the vip part of the club?

also, after speaking to kelly at night she said she would meet me at the fort but i cant get her to show. bug? help?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
how do you get into the vip part of the club?

also, after speaking to kelly at night she said she would meet me at the fort but i cant get her to show. bug? help?
As of now, I don't believe anyone can get into the VIP part of the club yet (we need to wait for another update). Regarding the sister not meeting you at the fort, a bunch of others have already suggested that this is a bug. All we can do is wait until the bug is fixed.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
As of now, I don't believe anyone can get into the VIP part of the club yet (we need to wait for another update). Regarding the sister not meeting you at the fort, a bunch of others have already suggested that this is a bug. All we can do is wait until the bug is fixed.
K. Thnx

Aug 14, 2017
you know, i really like this game, is an alternative to "the saint" summertime saga, but the way it is being developed it feels like the developer didn't had too much passion for it, just by that i'm not surprised that summertime saga is getting way more support and at the same time it keeps releasing quality updates and in (more or less) the same amount of time betwen each update (whit way more content), literally this update of a town uncovered only added like 3 new scenes for the sister side story (and is supposed that the last month was all about improving her story) so an entire update that took a month to be done that features only 3 new scenes? lots of bugs?, i know that comparing games/creators is not a good thing but when the game is competing against summertime saga wich one does everything better (patreon, pledge and reward system) well is kinda impossible to not compare, and again i really like this game but it's developing is like more clumsy and consider that geeseki has like 4000 dollars on his patreon for himself, darkcookie has like 20,000 but he shares it whit a large team, for me that means darkcookie is better managed.
I find it rather sad. I like this. There is potential. But you're right. It feels like there isn't as much passion with how little is put into it in each update. I want to believe that maybe there's a good reason and (I'll sound downright delusional for this) I want to believe it's not just life getting in the way or funds or something, but him working on a really big update to surprise us with for the main story and he gives us these minuscule romance updates because he's a perfectionist about it but knows he has to make releases. I mean, I've heard the main plot underwent an overhaul some time ago to become what it is now. I don't know how much truth there is to that, but it's that making me think about this. I know that's gonna sound really dumb because I know it's more than likely that isn't happening, it's probably going to be some weak, tiny update and more people are going to be disappointed, leave and without money coming in to work on it, A Town Uncovered may just die. I want to believe in it but I know it's probably gonna disappoint. This sort of shit has happened before after all.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
just tried the game today and it seems there is a bug. map icon is missing after meeting with effie at her house. i have no way to get home. is there a fix for this? and if this has already been asked and answered before i apologize in advance and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes