monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
cmon junglechop doesnt work when i try to enable phone cheats it says wrong password
what version are you playing? 'junglechop' should work on 0.14.
If not, try 'bucketdash'.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Is anyone else losing the "map" icon after spending the night with Effie? I can't bloody leave the front of her house.

monroe

Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OK, how do i get sister's camgurl show scene? I spend a night in a box fort and then nothing happens, her profile is always empty :/
In you room, use the laptop and click 'access sister's camgurl page' on wednesday afternoon.

Also your supposed to get the camgurl scene first then the scene where you spend the night with sister at the boxfort. You're using previous game version saves aren't you?

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys im in the start of the game after i go with effie as soon as i get in her house my map icon dissappears and i dont know wath do from there pls help me!

monroe

Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys im in the start of the game after i go with effie as soon as i get in her house my map icon dissappears and i dont know wath do from there pls help me!
Is anyone else losing the "map" icon after spending the night with Effie? I can't bloody leave the front of her house.
go to game folder -> renpy -> common

and edit 00console.rpy. change 'config.console = False' to 'config.console = True'

then in game, press Shift + o and type townmap_enabled=1

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
In you room, use the laptop and click 'access sister's camgurl page' on wednesday afternoon.

Also your supposed to get the camgurl scene first then the scene where you spend the night with sister at the boxfort. You're using previous game version saves aren't you?
I started a brand new game and had the same issue. Thanks for the fix.

Rasvakeitin

Sep 2, 2017
So can you not progress with sister after asking her down to the fort the second time? Just says that she's changing and won't come down.
Also is there any way to progress with the principal?

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
So can you not progress with sister after asking her down to the fort the second time? Just says that she's changing and won't come down.
Also is there any way to progress with the principal?
As of now, we probably need a bug fix concerning the progress with the sister because many people are stuck there. I don't think you can do anything more with the principal until a new update.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
As of now, we probably need a bug fix concerning the progress with the sister because many people are stuck there. I don't think you can do anything more with the principal until a new update.
what was weird with the principal was jack suddenly shows up again as if we had never met or fought, and the principal then shows up as if we had never met.. that was rather odd..

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, I had no problem with earlier versions, but every frame of this one (0.14b) is glitching out, repeating, freezing, tossing in random assets, making assets vanish... It's impossible to get through.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
what was weird with the principal was jack suddenly shows up again as if we had never met or fought, and the principal then shows up as if we had never met.. that was rather odd..
Oh I see. More bugs I guess. :/
Frankly, I didn't even go back to the school or start a new game for that matter. I used a save from the previous update, but I'm still getting the same problems as a bunch of others with the sister.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Oh I see. More bugs I guess. :/
Frankly, I didn't even go back to the school or start a new game for that matter. I used a save from the previous update, but I'm still getting the same problems as a bunch of others with the sister.
heh mine was from a previous too

Reactions: StarCreator
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes