StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
after the fort box night go upstairs where the rooms are at afternoon talk a little with sis and it says is the end of content
Before I even talked to the sister the second time in the night (i.e. the time where she appears stuck in the room changing) it said that it was the end of content for the sister. However, I was still able to talk to her again and then got what most of us are saying is a bug. Therefore, I still think it's a bug and I'm taking those end of content notifications with a grain of salt.

maulpara

Oct 22, 2017
Alpha 0.14 - Next Update
-Sister Story
-More Misc Character Interactions
What other kind of interactions? because it seems like sister side story just got a very small update (the same problem that most of us were talking here), just 3 new scenes are a very poorly update so if there are more interactions i would like to know.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
What other kind of interactions? because it seems like sister side story just got a very small update (the same problem that most of us were talking here), just 3 new scenes are a very poorly update so if there are more interactions i would like to know.
yep, superpoor update with sis and 1 new girl for gloryhole at beach thats it

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
I told her to go home after having sex with a girl. How do I get home? The map disappears and there is nothing on the screen. What do I do? And do not you practice?

gravyraptor404

Jan 1, 2018
So just for posterity, these are the *new* scenes I found:

Beach > Player at glory hole - Mom blowjob scene
Beach > Player at glory hole - Effie blowjob scene (never seen this before, might be old?)
Beach > Random Changing Room > Catch Sister blowing guy w/ "dont tell mom about this" line (never seen this before, might be old?)

Player Bedroom > Sister wakes you up at night to go to Basement; You are naked
---leads to Building box fort with Sister (no sex)
---leads to Upstairs conversation about "last night" (next day)

*NOTE* At this point the objective tracker says "content completed" for Sister's storyline. You can still do the following:

Player Bedroom > Watch Sister's cam-show (on Wednesday afternoon; her Bedroom will be locked)
---Donate amount up to $200 (I picked $200)
---leads to wake up Sister at night (final wedge of timer OR "late" night/no-wedge; either works) to go to Box Fort in Basement (she is naked); She agrees but needs to get dressed / tells you she will meet you there...
---Clicking on her door displays "She is getting dressed / I should go to basement" message.

And this is where I'm stuck, and I *think* a lot of other people are. You leave her room, but nothing triggers by going to the basement. I haven't seen too many people mention the camshow section AFTER the game says content is finished, so I wanted to just clarify that it exists.

Lastly, I started the game by continuing from the "After Home-Run with Mom" checkpoint in the menu system (not by loading a save from a previous version). Maybe that has something to do with it, but this release is SOOOOooooooo buggy / slow (like seriously, a 1-2 second input delay minimum), playing thru from scratch seems like it wouldnt be worth it.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017

Beach > Player at glory hole - Effie blowjob scene (never seen this before, might be old?)
Beach > Random Changing Room > Catch Sister blowing guy w/ "dont tell mom about this" line (never seen this before, might be old?)

Player Bedroom > Sister wakes you up at night to go to Basement; You are naked
---leads to Building box fort with Sister (no sex)
---leads to Upstairs conversation about "last night" (next day)

*NOTE* At this point the objective tracker says "content completed" for Sister's storyline. You can still do the following:

Player Bedroom > Watch Sister's cam-show (on Wednesday afternoon; her Bedroom will be locked)
---Donate amount up to $200 (I picked $200)
---leads to wake up Sister at night (final wedge of timer OR "late" night/no-wedge; either works) to go to Box Fort in Basement (she is naked); She agrees but needs to get dressed / tells you she will meet you there...
---Clicking on her door displays "She is getting dressed / I should go to basement" message.

And this is where I'm stuck, and I *think* a lot of other people are. You leave her room, but nothing triggers by going to the basement. I haven't seen too many people mention the camshow section AFTER the game says content is finished, so I wanted to just clarify that it exists.

Lastly, I started the game by continuing from the "After Home-Run with Mom" checkpoint in the menu system (not by loading a save from a previous version). Maybe that has something to do with it, but this release is SOOOOooooooo buggy / slow (like seriously, a 1-2 second input delay minimum), playing thru from scratch seems like it wouldnt be worth it.
I think all the beach scenes you mentioned are actually old (they weren't added in the newest update). I'm with you on the sister box fort thing, as are a lot of other people - it seems bugged.

txyzz

Oct 13, 2017
I think all the beach scenes you mentioned are actually old (they weren't added in the newest update). I'm with you on the sister box fort thing, as are a lot of other people - it seems bugged.
More likely the Objective Tracker was correct in the sense that this part of the game is not completed yet and GS did not intend for people to find out about this part.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I guessing someone complained about mom giving blowjobs to random guys. Knew this would happen lmao.

glory hole scenes have been in the game for a while now.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just got sister's fort bug. hope next update coming soon.
More likely the Objective Tracker was correct in the sense that this part of the game is not completed yet and GS did not intend for people to find out about this part.
I think this is what happen.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
That's an interesting point. Well, if that's true then this update was REALLY short. :/
I'd like to give Geeseki the benefit of the doubt, though, and just hope it was a bug.

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes