HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
Somebody can help me to solve some thoughts of mine about the game? (don't know where to post an help request, so i reply here).

HokutoNoKen

Nov 28, 2017
Guys in this game is possible to have sex with mom or sis? have arrived at the point where u can go at the cinema with mom and should realize a fake castel with your sis in the basement. any suggestions?

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
So what must I do when dad goes out of town? I have options to spend an evening together or take her to cinema. Did it for two weeks and nothing happens, except a park scene. I remember there's must be an restaurant part, did game bug out on me?

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Seems like 15.0 came out on the 5th? Has anyone got a copy, or is it just his plans for 15.0? Loving the content so far

D

Deleted member 381945

So what must I do when dad goes out of town? I have options to spend an evening together or take her to cinema. Did it for two weeks and nothing happens, except a park scene. I remember there's must be an restaurant part, did game bug out on me?
Knock on her door at night.

Dhanesh

Jan 18, 2018
Before I even talked to the sister the second time in the night (i.e. the time where she appears stuck in the room changing) it said that it was the end of content for the sister. However, I was still able to talk to her again and then got what most of us are saying is a bug. Therefore, I still think it's a bug and I'm taking those end of content notifications with a grain of salt.
How do I find yellow paper in which sister's web feed schedule is written in her room

Dhanesh

Jan 18, 2018
In you room, use the laptop and click 'access sister's camgurl page' on wednesday afternoon.

Also your supposed to get the camgurl scene first then the scene where you spend the night with sister at the boxfort. You're using previous game version saves aren't you?
I can't find the camgurls page in her room

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes