Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ok i done with that. So last scene with mom after dinner right? After that no more mission with mom?
Uh, if I understand your correctly, you had the dinner date followed by the "homerun" sex scene in your bedroom, right? If so: no more with mom.

Thandros

Feb 2, 2018
I'm playong version 14b on android. I've completed the mai and mom side quests but I'm stuck on the sister quest. I'm getting the "check back" message on the phone but I can't find the paper in her room. Any suggestions?

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
I'm playong version 14b on android. I've completed the mai and mom side quests but I'm stuck on the sister quest. I'm getting the "check back" message on the phone but I can't find the paper in her room. Any suggestions?
Have a look on the floor near the bed.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok i done with that. So last scene with mom after dinner right? After that no more mission with mom?
There's one more scene. If you have the milf hentai magazine you will wake up one night with mum riding on your cock while she's reading that magazine. She wonders why you prefer her over the hotties in the mag. The scene is pretty hot actually.

Reactions: Charolastra

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
There's one more scene. If you have the milf hentai magazine you will wake up one night with mum riding on your cock while she's reading that magazine. She wonders why you prefer her over the hotties in the mag. The scene is pretty hot actually.
where do u get the mag?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i did not know that, going to try it now, thank you kind sir

Reactions: Shardoom

OzBa

May 9, 2017
You might have to trigger some other story events first. iirc, Jacob talks about fapping in the toilets once you have the magazine. Maybe that's the trigger?

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes